[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try and become a far-right political leader?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I have noticed that far-right political leaders can be very successful people, and they have lots of children. Probably because chicks are attracted to guys that are willing to FIGHT (it shows they're strong, really). And of course, being a far-right leader means you are very much a fighter, a scrapper. You're getting down and dirty in messy business.

>Nick Griffin
4 children
>Roberto Fiore, an Italian far-right leader
11 children
>George Lincoln Rockwell
6 children, by two different women (3 each)
>Osama Bin Laden (effectively he was a far-right leader, for his own culture)
20 - 26 children, by five different women
>Oswald Mosley
5 children

So basically, why shouldn't I become a far-right political leader?
>>
@130473885
beacuase (((they))) won't let you
>>
>>130474544
That's not an argument, if you want to do something then you should go ahead and do it.

Have (((they))) (or anyone) taken away Nick Griffin's kids? No. And even if he were to go to prison (he's been tried for inciting racial hatred twice I think, but I don't think he's ever been to prison for it), who cares. He's still had four kids.

Why should I be some cuck who gets some shitty desk job when I could become a far-right leader and live life by my own rules? Seems pretty alpha to me to be honest.
>>
are you really sure you want to have politics chew your life up and spit you back out
>>
>>130475575
Those guys I mentioned, they were tough fighters and they had kids, didn't they?

Rationally, who cares if you die (if that were to even ever happen)? I mean the only guy on that list who was killed is Osama. But again, who cares? Having children is all that matters. Evolutionarily, it is the only thing that matters.

Life is about the struggle, and the animals that struggle the hardest are the ones that win in successfully producing children, and having their offspring roam the planet. If you're not willing to put yourself in a bit of harm's way to do that, then you're a coward.
>>
>>130473885
Do it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.