/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single moms...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: singlemom.jpg (131KB, 735x689px) Image search: [Google]
singlemom.jpg
131KB, 735x689px
I'm not talking about women of divorce or widows, but women who fuck practical strangers and choose to have a child. Why should I be forced to pay for a chick to be a single mom? These parasites leach off everyone else with no compunction. This is aside from the social implications in the long term of their adorable bundles of shame growing up with no discipline.

I want my fucking tax money back!!!
>>
>>130473481
So if the dipshit mother doesn't feed them, and you don't feed them, then won't they starve? Ik they're not your children, but they're fucking children? You can't let them fucking die in the street. If your so concerned with your tax money, call your local Congressman and ask them to take children away from irresponsible parents. Starving children isn't the answer.
>>
Cut the checks and benefits single mothers receive for having kids and you will see this trend end very, very quickly.

Women use children as a means to a (gubment) paycheck the way responsible use education and hard work.
>>
>>130475242
It's not about starving children. It's about being forced to subsidize behavior that is harmful to individuals and society.
>>
>>130475242
I grew up with a single mother. Services don't do shit to remove you from irresponsible homes - they're the people in charge of making sure that there's always problems which they can get paid for -looking- like they adress. Same shit as with psychiatrists, minority representation groups, etc. So the best you can hope for is being removed from the bitch and given to faggots who then take turns with you. Anything that causes baggage, anything that makes you need the "care" cult of the satanists.

None of that shit does shit at all and the only answer, in fact, is to let the children starve. Cut welfare. Demonstrate what happens when you stray. It is the only way. Single mothers must burn. Those who enable them must burn. And death is a mercy for most those doomed kids as well.
>>
>>130476409
well, we can stop the subsidy, and then children will starve. is there a 3rd option here?
>>
>>130478868
There is a perverse incentive for women to have children out of wedlock because of welfare. Don't give the welfare to her, and if she can't afford to support the kid, rehome the kid, and garnish her wage, if she's not working, put her in a chain gang.

Don't want to be in a chain gang? Keep your legs cross or use birth control, there are so many birth control option.

Though birth control sometimes fail, which is why we need the abortion option.
>>
>>130479703
Birth control causes inbreeding side-effects, and only stops pregnancy 65% of the time. Spermicide should be used in its place, along with condoms.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.