[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police Chase

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Police-Chase.jpg (95KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
Police-Chase.jpg
95KB, 640x363px
WE LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhlDsmfkFA

Place Bets!
>>
Fucking bamp. That niggers going slow as shit though
>>
What would be the best way to actually escape from the police?
>>
>>130475169
just kill yourself because you commited a degenerate and dangerous crime, that you knew would land you in jail and didnt prepare before it making numerous second plans
>>
TWO chases in one hour

Kek has surely blessed this night
>>
>>130475169
Drive into city where helicopers can't easily go
drop car blocking inside of car park
jump out of car, run
three corners, slow down as if nothing happened
do not go back and watch
>>
>>130475169
On foot. People have robbed multiple banks and gotten away just because they didn't try to escape in an easily spotted piece of heavy machinery that has to follow predetermined paths.
>>
>>130473126
he dindu nuffin
>>
Looks like hes got some moves
>>
I love the internet, ty op, not a fag even thought you are a fag because you are op
>>
That's not live you dumb faggot. It ended really boring. Are you the faggot who owns the youtube channel, trying to get 4,000 viewers with a fake live stream of shit that ended a while ago?
>>
>>130476612
My thought has always been airport areas, helicopters cant go into a flightpath
>>
File: 1495694030693.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
1495694030693.png
35KB, 786x618px
>>130473126

This reminds me when I was a child and used to watch World's Scariest Police Chases.

Good times.
>>
>>130477999
Figured this was the case, doesn't seem live at all.
Stupid fag OP
>>
>>130477999
Post proofs
>>
This ended like 30 minutes ago faggot OP
>>
>>130478071
I wondered if they'd also be more heavily CCTVd with wider spaces and longer sightlines
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMEp67eWI0
its over..
>>
>>130478256
how does one fake the "live" logo pls
>>
File: eQhSMLf.png (562KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
eQhSMLf.png
562KB, 640x640px
>>130473126
trump is on the run
>>
wtf am I watching here live if it's over?
>>
>>130476612

I remember a fucker tried escaping with a stolen SUV into a parking garage, the police had that shit surrounded in no time.

Also cities tend to have limited points of access that are easily controlled.

I think your best bet is to drive somewhere with tree cover, and get out and book it on foot. >>130475169 Having an outdoors skillset and knowing how to shake K9 units would help.
>>
>>130476612
The only one I saw who actually got away was a motorcyclist who did that.
>>
>>130478368
Yeah OK OP is a fag
>>
>>130473126
How the fuck do burger stations afford this
>>
Helicopter had to refuel - need new feed
>>
>>130481235
it already is over, this op is a fag and the link was a delayed restream
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.