[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have questions for you >for canadians how are the gun laws,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1487859724071.jpg (96KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
1487859724071.jpg
96KB, 480x643px
I have questions for you

>for canadians
how are the gun laws, how populated is your area, do all of you speak english, and what kind of music do you listen to?
>for all of you
how do you view the USA? what does an american accent sound like? is it gruff sounding or is it kinda pussy twinky sounding? what kind of music do you listen to? how populated is your area? do you keep up with the surrounding countries and their politics? if you could be born in any other country, what would it be? how are the weapons/gun laws in your country? are there many SJW dyed haired losers in your country? how often do you see muslims in your country? how often do crimes against people, such as rape or robbery happen? do you love your country?

t. american seeking knowledge
>>
File: leafs.png (354KB, 585x1500px) Image search: [Google]
leafs.png
354KB, 585x1500px
>>130473115
>how are the gun laws
You need a licence to own guns, all guns must be registered. 4 in 10 leafs own guns.

>how populated is your area
The only densely populated parts of Canada are Vancouver, south-eastern Ontario and South-western Quebec. 70% of our population lives in these three areas (the only cucked parts of the country).
The last 30% of the population is scattered throughout the rest of the country but you w'nt find any cucks in these area

>do all of you speak English
Everywhere except Nunavut, Quebec and parts of New Brunswick speak English. Nunavut speaks eskimo moonrunes, Quebec and parts of New Brunswick speak frog

>what kind of music do you listen to?
brutal slamming death metal, neofolk, 20th century classical music and animu soundtracks desu fampai
>>
Not into MySpace surveys sorry
>>
>>130473115
>gun laws
gotta take a firearms course and then you can get an acquisitions license, but there are restrictions on transporting them.
>how populated
I live near a provincial capital, so fairly dense. I think it has several hundred thousand people
>american accent
Kind of broad. Like a british person stretching his mouth wide.
>music
I've been listening to a lot of Michael Jackson today, specifically smooth criminal
>politics
Yeah, we watch US politics with some interest. Trump seems pretty decent though
>born in another country
Denmark
>SJW dyed hair losers
Buddy, you have no Idea. University towns have their downsides
>Muslims
Fairly regularly, they take the bus
>violent crimes
Every few months I guess? had a spate of murders last summer, seemed like a turf war between different drug dealers but that's quieted down now
>love your country?
Yes. Don't care much for my government though
>>
>>130474110
Shotguns and rifles dont need to be registered.
>>
>>130473115
>how do you view the USA?
Shit.

>what does an american accent sound like?
Shit.

>is it gruff sounding or is it kinda pussy twinky sounding?
What? Uh. The pussy one I guess.

>how populated is your area?
FULL.

>do you keep up with the surrounding countries and their politics?
More than average. I'm aware of the current state and nation leader, their parties, latest happening etc. I only really started paying attention right before Abbott won the election. Mainly because I knew how the Liberal–National Coalition would fuck up the NBN, like how they have.

>if you could be born in any other country, what would it be?
It would probably make it harder for me to immigrate to Australia. Since New Zealand and Australia have a close relationship.

>how are the weapons/gun laws in your country?
Good. Could probably add more regulation.

>how often do you see muslims in your country?
Not as bad as other countries.

>how often do crimes against people, such as rape or robbery happen?
Not to that great of a frequency, if I'm not mistaken. But it could really depend in which specific area you live. But it's probably not too bad in comparison to other areas.

>do you love your country?
It's okay I guess. I can't really love any country.
>>
We don't have a 2nd amendment in Canada, we don't have a conceal and carry.

People need special justification to carry a gun around, they have to apply for it, if they can justify that they are in danger.

Gun control is looser in the rural area, especially bear country, where the justification for carrying guns is bears. I plan to move to bear country so I could carry guns to defend myself against niggly bears.

I like Alt Rock, a lot of Canadian bands and singers, especially Stars, Barenaked Ladies (pre-break-up), Sloan, Our Lady Peace, and Feist. 80s Canadian rock bands like Platinum Blonde and Rough Trade.

I also like Depeche Mode, Garbage, The Police, Tears for Fear, Fleetwood Mac, Blondie and The Doors.

Kpop duo's Troublemaker's debut song, Troublemaker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmKUkI

Jrock, Asian Kung-Fu Generation's Rewrite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmeudwRMrsU

80s/90s Hong Kong Pop: Tat Ming Pair's Fan/Idol of A Million "萬人迷":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCdJJ124Ths

I live in Toronto and we had more Muslims than Tim Hortons since Justin FUCKTARD dumped them here. I hope he gets the Vote of Non Confidence so we can vote him out now rather than several years down the road.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.