[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A New White Start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (212KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1600x900px
Why couldn't we build a multi-generational space craft occupied by our race and leave all this shit behind?

We could colonize a planet with whites only and not be held back by the rest here on Earth.

These crazy animals are going to destroy each other (us included). At the very least, we preserve the best of our species.

Why is this a political thread?
Because it would give us an opportunity to draft a form of governmental laws bound to this space faring, white community.

I think the technology is coming on line that would make this possible.

Our ancestors were explorers. It's time to honor their spirit and start anew free from the rest holding us back
>>
>>130470351
Cause the Earth is flat you fucking retard. Your defeatist thinking is a direct consequence of believing in the (((ball Earth))).

Look up Eric Dubays 200 flat Earth proofs on YouTube and Brian Mullin flat earth engineer videos.

We've been fucking lied to.
>>
>>130470351
How are you going to put 6 gorrilion tons of stuff into orbit though?
>>
>>130471101
With the privatization of the space industry it's becoming cheaper to move tonnage into space.

Also, there's plans to mine asteroids. This certaintly would help to build the craft while in orbit.
>>
File: 1451863774135.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1451863774135.png
357KB, 397x402px
>>130470351
>Why couldn't we build a multi-generational space craft occupied by our race and leave all this shit behind?

>We could colonize a planet with whites only and not be held back by the rest here on Earth.

Because you'll just end up fighting amongst yourselves over stupid made up shit. Cause that just what you guys do, you live, you get bored, then you make up reasons to get mad.

Just look at all of euporean history. Hell, just look at this board.

Whites will never achieve intergalactic freedom, you will always, without any doubt, ruin it in the end.
>>
>>130471512
We got this far, didn't we?
>>
>>130470351
The elite families have these plans...
Orbital / space station.
Underground bunker and vaults.
Tunnel bases in Antarctica.
>>
>>130471478
What if a private person knows of novel methods to enter and exit space but is not able to do so because of (((reasons)))?
>>
File: spacestation.jpg (73KB, 990x402px) Image search: [Google]
spacestation.jpg
73KB, 990x402px
>>130470351
Private and public spacecraft will inevitably try to push for loads of minorities to be included on crews. Fortunately, natural selection will take care of problem people.

Space doesn't have time for anyone's shit. It doesn't give a fuck whether you're politically correct, or whether you're underrepresented, or what pronoun you prefer to be called. Everything in space wants to fucking kill you, and it fuck around, it absolutely will. I guarantee you, no matter how liberal or 'socially conscious' the first human colonists claim to be, the moment some nigger steals rations from the mess, or some spic shirks his job on the duty roster, or some arab fuck rapes a female colonist - all that pretention gets dropped and NASA or SpaceX or whoever's running things gets a call the next day that they were in a 'tragic accident'.

>Crewman Delequandrius was out doing a routine inspection of the solar panels and he must have forgotten to attach his tether. Oh it was awful, there was nothing we could do for him.
>Oh it was terrible. Officer Hernandez was in the airlock when the rapid decompression routine started all on its own.
>Doctor Mohammad was collecting samples by the cliff's edge. I only looked away for a second and... he must have lost his footing. What a tragedy!
>>
File: alien_covenant_ending_explained.jpg (237KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
alien_covenant_ending_explained.jpg
237KB, 825x464px
Shh. Don't let the bed bugs bite. I'll tuck in the children.
>>
>>130470679
I thought this was bait, then I saw the leaf and knew it was just autism manifesting its way onto the internet
>>
>>130475148
In space, no one can hear you nig.
>>
(((They))) would just follow us out there.
>>
>>130475148
You're right but my thought of having an all white crew was to ensure the final destination would be all white. A white planet. No Africans. No Mexicans. No Asians. No nothing -- but whites.

There's a quintillion planets. I'm sure there will be mixed planets. Why can't we have our own planet full of just white people.
>>
>>130476209
They couldn't if we don't tell them where we're going.
>>
Earth is a Prison planet, no joke, actually try and leave and you will find out why -VKH
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.