[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grandpa what was /pol/ like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 312321.jpg (61KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
312321.jpg
61KB, 852x480px
Well son... What began as stage for autodidacts of economics and libertarian political theory would argue with the disingenuous shitposters and banner men of folk wisdom ended with a miasma of bots, recycled threads, and influx of mobile normalfag shitposters after the Trump election. But in the end it didn't matter because the rabble was chased away when the happening came; they ran as far as they could on the day of rope as /pol/ loyalists united against their common enemies. The Jew were kicked out of the entire West this time back to Madagascar and many succulent penises were saved from circumcision and hook-nosed homosexuals. The negro blight was bulldozed into the ocean, and then we set our sight on the Mexicans. It all started there... on that Mongolian basket weaving forum where you could post anonymously on while sporting the insignia of a cute anime girl. We wuz kings my boy. We wuz kangz.... an... Well that's a story for another day.
>>
>>130470243
Someone post that really feelsy comic
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.