[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: red-pill-2.jpg (18KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-2.jpg
18KB, 750x420px
So why exactly do the jews want the white man to fail?
>>
>>130468640
http://imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
>Diaspora Jews
generally want a pluralistic cosmopolitan Europe, Australia, Canada, and US, as to more easily and comfortably operate.
>Zionist Jews
generally want Whites to aid the existence of Israel, from fighting enemies, to destabilizing regions, to selling arms and giving aid. These two often but not always overlap.
>>
>>130468640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc&t
Here you go anon, this + google Coudenhove-Kalergi and read for at most 30 minutes, more like 10, and you have all the answers you need.
>>
>>130468640
If you were on a desert island with 50 other people and you were the smartest one with the best ability to control the others except for maybe 3-5 other people, who would you want to remove in order to get more power?
>>
>>130468640
Because the Jews lost it all when they killed Jesus. They prove their inequities.

Now the white man threatens their supremacy
>>
>>130468640
There's no actual conspiracy. Jewish culture prizes victimhood. It's why all our biggest holidays are about the times someone tried to destroy us. It's why so many Jews are against Zionism, because they view Palestinians as the biggest victim. Jewish culture is destroying America because Jewish culture IS victimhood culture.

t. Jew
>>
>>130469397
its more of like, if you where on a desert island with 50 other people and you where the smartest one, but those 3-5 people who you don't control still suck your dick anyways
>>
>>130468640
Just stop listening to these other dipshits and read my greentext carefully.

>God gave up the Jews as his Chosen People after all kinds of heresy they perpetrated against him and his Word
>He claimed 6 million must perish in a genocide in order for him to forgive them of their blasphemy (huh, 6 million, sounds familiar dont it?)
>Enter Jesus Christ
>born as the Son of God, he taught his disciples the proper way of life
>Jesus was a white man, it is proven in the Bible and other scholars and historians have confirmed (this plays a big part in why he was also murdered by the Juden)
>they realize ages later they fucked up, and the only way to cleanse Christ off the Earth (which is completely futile) is to destroy all in His image (white man)

Thats the short end of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.