[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only native Carolinians and other native southerners allowed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_0373.png (253KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.png
253KB, 960x720px
Only native Carolinians and other native southerners allowed in this thread. How do we save the Carolinas /pol/? We have a problem, demographics are showing black and Mexicans are rising in the demographic margins.. Yankees are moving here voting more liberal, our women are increasingly going with niggers... how do we conserve our states southern heritage?
>>
>>130467621
I was born in NOVA, but moved here when I was raised in South Eastern NC since I was 3. My area is relatively nigger free, mind the downtown and other cities.
>>
>>130467621
its not looking good anon.
>>
SC here. Spics are all around Charleston and Charleston City still votes Democrat, sadly. The Holy City has fallen.
>>
Born and raised in dixie, in the good ole capitol
>>
>>130467621

We have to expel our own subversive liberals.
>>
>>130467621
Charlotte area here born and raised, I have no clue boys
>>
Alamance county here, I don't notice a lot of white girls with niggers is more white men with niggers
>>
>>130468371
This. Tennessee is having the same issue. Yank invaders and southern born leftists congregate in Nashville and Memphis to try to push the state blue. We're still red for now but I worry my fellow Tennesseeans will be too lax on this growing threat.
>>
>>130467621
Also the more countryside areas are always safe, obviously.
>>
File: Dixie Pepe.png (274KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
Dixie Pepe.png
274KB, 414x508px
We had a gay pride parade today in Knoxville, TN. Thousands participated. Know how many heckled them?

Less than ten. And that's Tennessee.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/entertainment/2017/06/17/knoxville-pride-parade-brings-rainbow-color-gay-street/401674001/

And this is Tennessee! not Commiefornia!
>>
>>130467621
Carolinas are lost, the spics cucked us again. Time to regroup in Montana
>>
>>130469100
Go play bash a fag, like we do here.
>>
>>130468599

Here in Mississippi, the leftists have thoroughly infiltrated the performing arts, visual arts, local music, TV, radio, news papers and even culinary traditions. They embrace multiculturalism to feel smug and sophiticated.
>>
>>130467621
What heritage is that? Fucking your cousin and refusing to learn how to read?
>>
We need solid red state populations to love into NC. NC went further right this election but I don't know if it'll last. We need to pull a lefty and move into states that are struggling between right/left. Problem with that is that all Southern states are great except for the blacks and nobody wants to leave their respective state. I understand that.
>>
Goldsboro here. We have enough F-15Es to topple most nations. Feels good man.
>>
>>130467621
>two threads about best carolina up rn
>soon we'll out-shitpost the austrailians

This is truly the best time to be alive fellow Carolinians!
>>
>>130469619
SC and NC should rejoin and then work towards secession. We would have a Military the size of France(460,000), at least, with some conscription.
>>
Upstate SC here, too many dindus and spics. I think its too late
>>
>>130469881
There was talk of a meet up in the other thread. I could host it; I have 350 acres out on my horse farm.
>>
>tfw NE Raleigh
>tfw nothing but blacks
>no whites around due to low cost of living

Feels bad man.
>>
>>130469890
I think NC and SC should rejoin as well and form a Republic of Carolina.. think of all the military equipment we have here.
>>
>>130469383
Our local newspaper still has some good writers dedicated to southern preservation but the larger papers from the cities are left wing to the extreme. Thankfully our local newspaper is only this way since their major contributor is a member of the same Civil War battlefield preservation group as me. Our state rep is also a staunch defender of southern heritage. We can hold out for a bit longer as long as they're in power I think.
>>
>>130470256
We also have FNH in Company.
>>
>>130470439
Columbia*
>>
>>130467621
How do we purge the carpetbaggers in raliegh, niggers in charlotte, and faggots in asheville?
>>
>>130470439
Yes, I think it would be better for our economy as well.. a combined Carolina would be comparable to Texas
>>
PA native here. Moving to Anderson, SC in about a month and a half. Visited and loved the area, anyone else been/live in Anderson, is it going to shit or on the rise?
>>
>>130470622
Should we invade and reclaim Tennessee, as well? Remake the original (Province of) Carolina.
>>
>>130470836
Carpetbaggers not welcome
Vote republican or else
>>
>>130470889
>Original province of carolina
>bigger than TX and CA

Hell yes
>>
>>130470572
As I stated above. We need to make enough people from solid red states to make an exodus. Kentucky, West Virginia, Louisiana, Utah, etc. We need to get Midwestern whites to move here. Also, evangelicals produce more kids than liberals. Dindus typically aren't involved with politics. Spics can be a problem though. We desperately need voter ID. But I have hope since NC went further right in 2016 than 2012 without voter ID.
>>
>>130470889
East Tennessee would probably join voluntarily, west Tennessee we could conquer and reclaim easily.. maybe form an alliance with the other southern divisions but still be independent.
>>
>>130470240
Grew up in Knightdale man, lived in the best neighborhood but rode the bus with fucking trailer park garbage. Red pilled my on nigs at least. Funny thing is now I'm in Durham and I don't even mind it. Have comfy circle of white friends who I managed to red pill and now we get fucked up and watch Jordan Peterson videos. It can get better just get sorted and move out of that shithole.
>>
File: carolina-grant.jpg (90KB, 704x435px) Image search: [Google]
carolina-grant.jpg
90KB, 704x435px
>>130471066
We could go as far as the Carolina Grant, as well. It is still Legal as far as I can tell.
>>
>>130471277
I hope you don't use South Carolina's flag when you conquer us. Some of the locals might mistake you for ISIS.
>>
>>130471144
We need to get out on the ground in 2018 and 2020 to make sure we send a message that we're keeping a grip on the state. I know it might mean electing some Neocons but that's the best we have unless we can get mega organized and donate to some alt right type primaries.
>>
>>130471144
>But I have hope since NC went further right in 2016 than 2012 without voter ID.

niggers in charlotte and trannies in CH/RDU
voted for that cuck roy cooper because muh nigball games got taken away

Meanwhile, the Panthers have maintained a nonpolitical stance since their introduction (to the point of Cam pissing off ESPN by not commenting on Black Lives Matter) and are still less popular than even fucking Appalachian state
>>
how do I become an honorary southerner? from the midwest but go to school in dixie
>>
>>130471572
>I know it might mean electing some Neocons

You faggots had the chance to elect Greg Brannon but you went with Thom Cuck Thillis
>>
>>130471513
We will have a new flag, combination of NC and SC flag with small rebel flag on it, can any photoshop fags do that?
>>
>>130471648
Vote republican, buy a rebel flag and a lot of guns and reproduce white kids and you're accepted.
>>
>>130469100
>nobody heckled something that doesn't fucking matter
OH THE HORROR

Wake the fuck up, there's so much wrong with the modern left and you're pissy about something trivial and literally harmless. There are A THOUSAND BETTER HILLS TO DIE ON.
>>
>>130471648
Drink whiskey, drink sweet tea, shoot pigs with an AR, drive a Challenger or a Ford Diesel (nothing from Government Motors), Vote Republican (and vote Rand if your from Kentucky)
>>
File: New Flag.png (114KB, 184x252px) Image search: [Google]
New Flag.png
114KB, 184x252px
>>130471513
I like Van Don's or Polk's Flag as our new flag.
>>
>>130467621
I got off a plane in Richmond today and the first fucking thing I see is a fucking coal burner.
>>
>>130471729
Preaching to the choir bro, I had no part in that shit.
>>
>>130472036
Not bad but we need something original that can respresent both states equally.
>>
Why would anyone move to NC for anything other than the cities? That's where all the jobs are, and they're the only well-run places in the state.
>>
>>130471920
>>130471970
all but drink sweet tea and drive an american car I can do
>>
File: CSA.gif (93KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
CSA.gif
93KB, 816x1056px
>>130472331
Take your pick.
>>
>>130472510
>Why would anyone move to NC

I agree, keep the fuck out, these are our states for our people
>>
>>130471572
Thom Thillis is getting reelected. Nigs don't vote in midterms and nobody stands a chance against him in the Republican primaries. Our real chance to strike is in 2020. I think Richard Burr said he's not going for Senator again. The Republican primaries will be a good chance to strike then.

>>130471608
Roy Cooper got elected for more reasons than that. I was okay with Pat but he fucked up on a lot of stuff. The coal ash spill and not handling the tranny propaganda well come to my mind. Roy Cooper was a moderate Democrat who fed into the propaganda. NC is full of conservative Democrats. My gramps was one. If a moderate Dem comes around, they'll typically vote for that Dem. Roy isn't anti-gun either. A very big deal in NC.

>>130471729
The trump type conservativism hadn't hit mainstream yet.
>>
>>130472698
The NC state flag back then with instead of the star should have the palmetto tree and star
>>
>>130471608
Cam is a total nog though. Acted like a fucking chimp in the SB, there couldn't have been a more clear depiction of race and IQ than a washed up Peyton Manning owing a Cam Newton in his prime.
>>
>>130467621
There are too many niggers in the Carolinas for them to ever be based
Always has been and always will be
Just move north to a state like Wisconsin or Iowa and live in a 100% white area, forget your idea of "Southern living", it's all rednecks anyways
>>
>>130473032
Any other Western Carolinians here? Rutherford county here
>>
>>130472938
I like it. I would re-raise Van Dorn's Corp as a Regiment in the RoC Army.
>>
>>130473255
True southerners can never give up the idea of southern living.. it's a different lifestyle only southerners understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>130472805
No, republicans are so cucked that a Paul-esque conservative like Brannon has no chance.

And Nigger and Spic democrats are the problem. They see D and they vote D.

McRory handled both well enough. The coal ash spill is the result of the USNRC refusing to grow a pair and accelerate WHLee 1 and 2. The coal plant has to be here because Charlotte/Rock Hill are sucking McGuire and Catabwa dry and liberals are scared to death of nuclear because it offers ACTUAL solutions (not government run solar).

And fuck the tranny propaganda. Fuck the NCAA and fuck nigball.

NC is cucked beyond repair.
>>
I mean you guys can stop having an economy and jobs if you want.

Or, instead, you could go to school and become educated enough to do the jobs that Northerners are relocating to do.

Or you could sit around in bumfuck nowhere complaining about the people who work hard to keep your state alive.
>>
>>130473394
It is a pretty nice flag anon I guess I'll give into your idea and accept that flag since we agree on the Republic of Carolina.. so what will our constitution consist of any how will it vary the USA? Any suggestions ?
>>
>>130473032
Peyton Manning rode the dicks of Roger Goodel and Clete Bakeman to SB50. It was clear from the first snap that the game was set up to babysit the broncos.

Even Stephen Nigger Smith and Skip Shitless called out Clete Bakeman's bullshit
>>
>>130473563
Would rather have a worse economy than have a shitload of implants here who have no respect for the natives and our way of living.. I would even prefer the native blacks to here as they wouldn't be tainted by your liberal views and we could bring them to the light.
>>
>>130473563
Real estate marketing in a major city here. Kill yourself yank with your faggot reddit spacing and jew influence. You'll be easy to pick out on the day of the rope.
>>
>>130473563
I make $146,800/Year working between the SCHP and SLED.

>>130473655
Thank You, Kind-sir. I have a "play" Constitution written up, let me find it.
>>
>>130473475
You're just being an edgy nihilistic faggot. NC went further to the right in 2016 than they did in 2012 without voter ID and with all the spics we have. That's saying something. If we put our power between a good candidate in 2020 for C senator, we can do good for our state. If you're not gonna contribute to helping NC, fuck off and listen to some Linkin Park.
>>
>>130473901
>I make $146,800/Year working between the SCHP and SLED
damn I hope you work a ton of hours cause any govt employee making that much makes me nauseous
>>
>>130473563
t. masshole
Thanks so much for saving us poor dumb southerners!
>>
Preamble:
We, the people of the Republic of South Carolina, in Convention assembled, grateful for our liberties, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the preservation and perpetuation of the same.

Article I.

Declaration of Rights

Section I. Political power in the people.
All political power is vested in and derived from the people only, there, they have the right at all times to modify their form of government.

Section II. Religious freedom; freedom of speech; right of assembly and petition: The Grand Assembly shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government or any department thereof for a rederess of grievances.

Section III. Privileges and immunities; due process; equal protection of laws. The privileges and immunities of citizens of this Country under this Constitution shall not be abridged, nor shall any person be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law, nor shall any person be denied the equal protection of the laws.

Section IV. Attainder; ex post facto laws; impairment of contracts; titles; effect of conviction. No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, law impairing the obligation of contracts, nor law granting any title of nobility or hereditary emolument, shall be passed, and no conviction shall work corruption of blood or forfeiture of estate.

Section V. Elections, free and open.
All elections shall be free and open, and every inhabitant of this Country possessing the qualifications provided for in this Constitution shall have an equal right to elect officers and be elected to fill public office.

Section VI. Citizenship
Temporary absence from the Country shall not forfeit a Citizenship once obtained. White Anglo-Saxons, Welsh/Irish and Germans shall only be eligible for Citizenship.

>>130474169
I work 5,200 hrs/yr.
>>
once SEHSR happens the south will be yankified like everything between DC and Boston is

the only way to stop it is to oppose all expansion in transit service
>>
>>130473668
I completely believe the plausibility of those claims, but if you watch the game from a neutral perspective, the Broncos D absolutely humiliated the Panthers O line and Cam couldn't bail them out with his nig skillz. Then he chimped out in the post game interview to make the entire fucking state look bad.

I had $500 on the panthers so it's not like I'm reveling in the result, just stating facts.
>>
>>130474415
Section XI. Presentment or indictment.
No person may be held to answer for any crime the jurisdiction over which is not within the magistrate's court, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury of the county where the crime has been committed, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces or in the militia when in actual service in time of war or public danger. The General Assembly may provide for the waiver of an indictment by the accused. Nothing contained in this Constitution is deemed to limit or prohibit the establishment by the Grand Assembly of a state grand jury with the authority to return indictments irrespective of the county where the crime has been committed and that other authority, including procedure, as the Grand Assembly may provide.

Section XII. Double jeopardy; self-incrimination.
No person shall be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or liberty, nor shall any person be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself.
>>
>>130474415
>letting in the welsh and irish
Die in a fire
>>
>>130474137

Want to know why? Because Blacks and Spics sat 2016 out. They both hated whitebitch Hillary. Next time Dems are going to trot out some stylish nog or wetback that looks like a Cosmo model and all the shitskins are going to come running back. Nogs were having Obama Parties in 2008, and the extra stupid ones were still having them in 2012 despite how much Obama screwed Blacks in his first 4 years.
>>
File: 9.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>130474729
I am Welsh. I emigrated to the US, when I was 10.
>>
>>130467621
>deport the spics, nigs, chinks, libs, fags, tannies, and other degenerates
>pass constitutional carry
>lower taxes
paradise
>>
>>130474647
Section XV. Right of bail; excessive bail; cruel or unusual or corporal punishment; detention of witnesses.All persons shall be, before conviction, bailable by sufficient sureties, but bail may be denied to persons charged with capital offenses or offenses punishable by life imprisonment, or with violent offenses defined by the Grand Assembly, giving due weight to the evidence and to the nature and circumstances of the event. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor shall excessive fines be imposed, nor shall cruel, nor corporal, nor unusual punishment be inflicted, nor shall witnesses be unreasonably detained.

Section XVI. Libel
In all indictments or prosecutions for libel, the truth of the alleged libel may be given in evidence, and the jury shall be the judges of the law and facts.

SECTION XVII. Treason.
Treason against the Country shall consist alone in levying war or in giving aid and comfort to enemies against the State. No person shall be held guilty of treason, except upon testimony of at least two witnesses to the same overt act, or upon confession in open court.

Section XVIII. Suspension of habeas corpus.
The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended unless when, in case of insurrection, rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it.
>>
>>130474843
A Welsh Mormon?
>>
>blacks and Mexicans

Nigga I do door to door sales in NC and SC for pest control and mainly hit brand new houses, just built. They're overwhelmingly inhabited by pajeets
>>
>>130474647
What about the right to bear arms? We could also add in the right to concealed carry or open carry by every citizen shall never be infringed upon.
>>
>>130474782
You're right about the blacks, but the Spics came out and the liberals came out in full force. Without voter ID, we accomplished a pretty good feat. Don't give up bro, NC is still good. We just need to make it great again.
>>
>>130474627
>Broncos D absolutely humiliated the Panthers O line

They humiliated Mike Fatass Remmers.
Even Oher had a passing score in the SB, not to mention Trai, Ryan, and Andrew all being consistently good.

But even then, when the refs do such a bad job that CBS and ESPN both notice, and Bakeman is a known bronco fan and Pats hater, then you know it's fixed to babysit Peyton 'Rapist' Manning.
>>
>>130467621
I went to the Costco in Apex yesterday, and it was over 50% poo in loo Pajeet Indians. 15% slanty eyed chinks. The rest were black, Mexican & white.

I just moved back to Wake county after being away for about 5 years. What the hell happened to my glorious white yuppieland? I moved from Charlotte to get away from all the shitskins, but it looks like they've invaded more than just RTP now.

We need to have a fucking crusade now. Whites are the minority in Wake & Mecklenburg counties. This is not okay.
>>
>>130475059
Yes, there are about 30,000 of us now.

Section XIX. Imprisonment for debt. No person shall be imprisoned for debt except in cases of fraud.

Section XX. Right to keep and bear firearms; armies; military power subordinate to civil authority; how soldiers quartered. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free Country, the right of the people to keep and bear any and all firearms past, modern or future shall not be infringed upon by the Government. As, in times of peace, Armies are dangerous to Liberty, they shall not be maintained without the consent of the Grand Assembly. The military power of the Country shall always be held in subordination to the Civil Authority and be governed by it. No soldier shall in time of peace be quartered in any house without the consent of the owner nor in time of war but in the manner prescribed by law.

Section XXI. Martial law.
No person shall in any case be subject to martial law or to any pains or penalties by virtue of that law, except those employed in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Carolina, and except the militia in actual service, but by the authority of the Grand Assembly.
>>
>>130475142
Blacks are the second largest demographic in the state. Dems need them, but whites are becoming more and more cucked (thanks to carpetbaggers in Raliegh and faggots in asheville).

Interstate immigration should be banned.
>>
>>130467621
Getting invaded by carpetbaggers is part of our history anon. As for the rest, we'll survive. Yankees will stick to the uban areas. Blacks are pretty conservative with local and state elections. Most Mexicans cant vote. Growing population will lead to growth and expansion. Already seeing it in my county thanks to the gas tax.
>>
>>130467621
Durham County here
We are growing insanely fast. Folks are selling property in my neighborhood in less than 24 hours, literally able to move out overnight.
Sadly it is entirely Yanks replacing the native population.
C.A.R.Y. didn't work.
When I was a kid, my neighborhood was 10 miles from the city line.
They're redistricting and we're getting a mall within walking distance from my house soon.
I plan to move east as soon as I graduate.
I can't handle the amount of Yanks infesting this place.
>>
>>130467621
Southern Maryland here. Never led the Nigs gain any kind of real political power. That was the end for us.
>>
>>130475280
Section XXII. Procedure before administrative agencies; judicial review. No person shall be finally bound by a judicial or quasi-judicial decision of an administrative agency affecting private rights except on due notice and an opportunity to be heard; nor shall he be subject to the same person for both prosecution and adjudication; nor shall he be deprived of liberty or property unless by a mode of procedure prescribed by the Grand Assembly, and he shall have in all such instances the right to judicial review.

Section XXIII. Provisions of Constitution mandatory. The provisions of the Constitution shall be taken, deemed, and construed to be mandatory and prohibitory, and not merely directory, except where expressly made directory or permissory by its own terms.
>>
>>130475499
They move here to escape their northeast shithole cities because you're free to go wherever you want in this country by law (Thanks commerce clause!)

and then vote for the policies that ruined their northeast shithole cities in the first place
>>
>>130475567
Maryland used to be kind of southern wasn't it?
>>
>>130467621
Anyone from Downtown Columbia?
My family has been in SC since 1700's(other than one PA carpetbagger), so I'm definatley not a Yankee, although I dont have a southern accent because I come from an educated background
>>
>>130471759
Just use SC's flag, NC's flag is shit/
Or the Citadel flag is also good
>>
>>130476004 what does a educated background have to do with your accent? My cousin has a masters degree and talks with a deep accent
>>
You are all so...so CUTE! you live in the carolinas? you see a few niggers and spics here and there?

MOTHERFUCKER I LIVE IN GODFORSAKEN DURHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAS US!
MOAB US!
BRING DEMOCRACY TO US!

ITS NOTHING BUT THE MOST IGNORANT NIGGERS GOD EVER CURSED!!!!! NIGGERS WALL TO WALL, SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, HANGING FROM THE RAFTERS!!!!!!!!

WE ARE DROWNING IN NIGGERS HERE!!!!!!

GOD LORD PLEASE SEND JESUS SOON!!!!
>>
Beaufort County Masterrace
>>
>>130475571
Can y'all help me Amend the "Victim's Bill of Rights"? It will be a few parts.

Section XXIV. Victims' Bill of Rights.
(A) To preserve and protect victims' rights to justice and due process regardless of race, sex, age, religion, or economic status, victims of crime have the right to:
(I) be treated with fairness, respect, and dignity, and to be free from intimidation, harassment, or abuse, throughout the criminal and juvenile justice process, and informed of the victim's constitutional rights, provided by statute;
(II) be reasonably informed when the accused or convicted person is arrested, released from custody, or has escaped;
(III) be informed of and present at any criminal proceedings which are dispositive of the charges where the defendant has the right to be present;
>>
>>130476267
(IV) be reasonably informed of and be allowed to submit either a written or oral statement at all hearings affecting bond or bail;
(V) be heard at any proceeding involving a post-arrest release decision, a plea, or sentencing;
(VII) be reasonably protected from the accused or persons acting on his behalf throughout the criminal justice process;
(VIII) confer with the prosecution, after the crime against the victim has been charged, before the trial or before any disposition and informed of the disposition;
>>
>>130476141
No no no, you got it wrong. Class is something you are born into, not something you can morph into.
I dont have any degree considering I'm 19, but I was born into an educated background
>>
>>130475084
Morrisville is now Little Mumbai
>>
>>130476352
(IX) have reasonable access after the conclusion of the criminal investigation to all documents relating to the crime against the victim before trial;
(X) receive prompt and full restitution from the person or persons convicted of the criminal conduct that caused the victim's loss or injury, including both adult and juvenile offenders;
(XI) be informed of any proceeding when any post-conviction action is being considered, and be present at any post-conviction hearing involving a post-conviction release decision;
(XII) a reasonable disposition and prompt and final conclusion of the case;
(XIII) have all rules governing criminal procedure and the admissibility of evidence in all criminal proceedings protect victims' rights and have these rules subject to amendment or repeal by the legislature to ensure protection of these rights.
(B) Nothing in this section creates a civil cause of action on behalf of any person against any public employee, public agency, the State, or any agency responsible for the enforcement of rights and provision of services contained in this section. The rights created in this section may be subject to a writ of mandamus, to be issued by any justice of the Supreme Court or circuit court judge to require compliance by any public employee, public agency, the State, or any agency responsible for the enforcement of the rights and provisions of these services contained in this section, and a willful failure to comply with a writ of mandamus is punishable as contempt.
(C) For purposes of this section:
(I) A victim's exercise of any right granted by this section is not grounds for dismissing any criminal proceeding or setting aside any conviction or sentence.
>>
>>130475084
I do the same job. Here, just today, I had 3 straight inspections on the same street. $225000 homes. all 3 were nigger houses. Meanwhile I see whites living in public housing now and theres entire business strips that cater exclusively to spanish speakers and have no interest or need for english speaking customers.
>>
>>130476224

What? Durham is getting gentrifed as fuck, just hold out 10 more years. Fucking North Carolinians are children, most SC cities have you beat by a mile.
>>
>>130475567
Watching what has happened to Maryland has truly been heartbreaking.
Virginia as well.
We are kin, after all. No matter how much you resisted, we were always bound by history and the earth.
You chose your fate, though.
And look what you've become.
>>
>>130476420
(II) "Victim" means a person who suffers direct or threatened physical, psychological, or financial harm as the result of the commission or attempted commission of a crime against him. The term "victim" also includes the person's spouse, parent, child, or lawful representative of a crime victim who is deceased, who is a minor or who is incompetent or who was a homicide victim or who is physically or psychologically incapacitated.
(III) The Grand Assembly has the authority to enact substantive and procedural laws to define, implement, preserve, and protect the rights guaranteed to victims by this section, including the authority to extend any of these rights to juvenile proceedings.
(IV) The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights for victims shall not be construed to deny or disparage others granted by the Grand Assembly or retained by victims.

Done.
>>
>>130475253
Pajeets are usually conseravtive. They can be redpilled.

Carpetbagging nogs on the other hand need to be kebab removed.
>>
>>130476240
I have a beachhouse there, but it seems to Niggery to live
>>
>>130474415
>I work 5,200 hrs/yr.
ok it's all good then
>>130476004
I live in dt cola
>>
File: IMG_2226.png (663KB, 792x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2226.png
663KB, 792x577px
>tfw my mom was a Yankee who moved to SC for college
>will never be a pure South Carolinian man

It hurts
>>
>>130476487
Oh shit who you with?
>>
>>130467621
I would move to the carolinas today to raise kids, but I feel like my daugher would get blacked there
>>
>>130468501
Alamance County reporting in. B-Town?
>>
>>130476661
What part? I live in one of the white neighborhoods up the hill from five points
>>
>>130470836

The entire Upstate is 60% gone to shit, I used to live in Anderson. You're fucked my dude.
>>
>>130476746
Burlington might be the last white town in the state. You need to BUILD THE WALL against greensboro
>>
Lexington SC fag here.

Who /gamecocks/ here?
>>
>>130476760
I go to school at usc so I live on the horseshoe right now but I'm moving a couple blocks off campus in teh fall. I could probably walk to your house I'm guessing
>>
>>130467621
Lived in Charlotte for the last 11 years. The most annoying people are the blacks uptown that endlessly ask for money, the normies in south end, and the punks in plaza midwood. the mexicans do absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>130470960
>Vote neocon or else
Vote libertarian or else
>>
>>130476488
I FUCKING PROMISE YOU that you will NOT find a single sjw anywhere on or off Alston ave. That 2 square mile area is NOT safe for pussies in turtlenecks and vests and corduroys. I absolfuckinglutely promise you that if you think durham is okay you yourself do not set foot on alston ave at night. i fucking know it.
>>
>>130476661
I enjoy it and it is because of what I do and my Rank(Major). I am on the SLED ESOR (Counter-Terrorism Task Force). We were one of the first Tactical Teams deployed out to Port of Charleston during the Dirty Bomb Scare.
>>
>>130476953
I live in Shandon if that's as limited range ill get without compromising my identity(narrows me down to about 10,000 people).
But I go to school at Clemson
>>
Charlotte here. Kill the out-of-staters who keep moving here.
>>
>>130476969
You faggots had your chance. You voted for Tillis over Brannon.
>>
:)
>>
>>130477028
>SLED ESOR (Counter-Terrorism Task Force).

Rah.
>>
File: IMG_2332.jpg (226KB, 472x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2332.jpg
226KB, 472x317px
What went so wrong?
>>
>>130477158
This. Nogs too.
>>
>>130477285
Too many Hicks.
>>
inb4 kill myself

Sorry dixieniggers but my sister is moving down to NC soon and she works for the local Democrat organization.
>>
>>130477285
New Yorkers
>>
>>130477109
I have no idea what the neighborhoods are around here lol I'm not even from sc, let alone cola. why clemson you faggot
>>130477028
that sounds exciting.
>>
>>130477285
The mills. They all let out for vacation so all the combined redneck and nigger refuse descended on the city for 50 years as the same time, leaving their shit in their wake.

MB was designed to be Coney Island South, but CI doesn't have to deal with the combined destructive force of nogs and rednecks.
>>
>>130476916
Someone else that sticks to the right side of ton. Leave west Burlington and travel north church street. turn left (or right) on ireland or beaumont ave....Turn onto beaumont ave apartments turn in on a friday night. Go ahead I dare you. Drive your prius into that pack of gaddamn animalsin those projects parking lots.. burlington is packed with niggers mate.
>>
>>130470836
I grew up in Anderson, there aint much to do and its kinda shitty. Try moving closer to the mountains, its more peaceful.
>>
>>130477241
Did you know that ESOR is the only SLE Tactical Team, that can be used in a Direct Action/Targeted Kill role? The Governor was very close to authorizing us into that role during the scare and once we had identified the subjects.
>>
File: IMG_2333.png (169KB, 390x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2333.png
169KB, 390x480px
Ohiofags need to be gassed
>>
>>130477718
this. if that shit state is so great why'd they all move here?
>>
>>130477676
>once we had identified the subjects.

Fuck modern rules of engagement. Seriously. I'd rather you guys be given the freedom to put steel on target than make a successful arrest and have the perp on the public dole for years through the cucked appeal process.
>>
>>130477158
born and raised. wya?
>>
>>130477676
What do you do on a average day of work
>>
>>130467621
I am sorry bros.

Conservative Former Chicago Fag. All the areas I scouted out to start a family are being pozzed by liberal fuck from shit states. The newbies continue to replace the culture and laws with liberal shit. They are ruing the country.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>130477924
A counterterrorists' average day at work is paperwork.

If you're on a good team you might get greater-than-average range time.
>>
Serious question here. Why the hell do you northerners move here? the south is mediocre at best unless you're in Asheville or Charleston
>>
>>130478165
Most of them like it because it's warmer and cheaper to live here
>>
>>130478165

Because all the factories up north are closed for good, and all the banks are moving south for tax purposes.

So the carpetbaggers chase them down here and vote for higher taxes and welfare for leeches.
>>
>>130478165
Because the cheaper land and cost of living. They are middle class up there then move here and live like they are rich
>>
>>130478424
They vote like they are, too
>>
File: ralphbeingafaggot.gif (2MB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
ralphbeingafaggot.gif
2MB, 480x366px
>>130477718
CRINGING IN MY SKIN
>tfw from columbus with an osu alum dad and now live in sc
>>
>>130469321
Are you the guy who is adopting the South African kids. How is that going
>>
>>130467621
Purge. Same as everywhere else.
>>
>>130478653
Literally kill yourself and your family
>>
>>130478764
in that order or...?
>>
>>130477916
We would much prefer that too. It is such a bad feeling when I have to tell the guys not to engage.

>>130477924
>0430 Wake up, shower, cook breakfast.
>0545 Wake up my three daughters to get breakfast, organize their home school work and ready to go to Gymnastics
>0630 Eat breakfast
>0730 Get the girls to practice.
>0900 Get to the Office in Lexington and check in
>1030 Make daily intelligence briefing to the guys
>1100-1200 Finish what paperwork I have to do
>1200 Lunch for an hour
>1300-1600 Daily range qualifications
>1700-1800 Check up on new intelligence
>1900 Check out and go home
>2000 Pick the girls up from my Sister's House
>2030 Get home and make the girl's shower and get bed
>2100 Relax a bit
>2130 Go to bed myself
>Repeat until we get a deployment.
>>
>>130478983
>>1300-1600 Daily range qualifications
Didn't know you guys got daily range time. Color me pleasantly surprised.
>>
Maryland here. Our yankee infection has long since gotten out of hand. Best to take care of your problem before you're overtaken. Those saying 'our culture will survive the carpetbaggers' are sadly mistaken. Maryland culture is dead in 80% of the state, take us and now VA as a warning.
>>
>>130467621
Moved from NY. Have 15 other adult family members that also moved down here. All of them vote Republican. Most Northerners that move down here vote Republican. You should be more worried about the influx of Spics. Virginia didn't flip blue because of white Northeners. Live in Union County. Went red by 16,000 votes this year, But I would say close to 70% of the child population is latino. Everywhere you go, spic families walking around with 10 anchor babies each.
>>
What's Raleigh like? My work is trying to get me to move.
>>
>>130479464
Cucked by carpetbaggers and faggots
>>
>>130478983
>make 150k a year
>go to the range 3 hours a day

Shit I need to look into this career field
>>
>>130478674
Yes, I have them back here in the US now. I have two weeks off to help them adjust whilst my Wife gets in from Switzerland(where she works). I had the girl's at doctor appointments today - it overwhelmed them a lot. I just finally got them settled down and ready for bed. I am taking the boy's to their appointments tomorrow.

>>130479215
We make the guys go through 1,500 rounds Carbine(FN Mk. 17 and FN M4A1), 1,500 rounds Submachine Guns(B+T ACP40), 2,500 rounds LMG/GPMG's(Mk. 46, HK23E, Mk. 48, HK21E), 75 rounds HMG (M2HB) and 1,300 rounds Sidearms(Wilson Combat X-TAC Elite .45), Daily.
>>
>>130479602
How badly? How are fun laws?
>>
The President of High Point University will save us.
He is systemically buying up property and forcibly gentrifying the city piece by piece, claiming it for his own.
Soon our horse-drawn chariots will trample through the streets of the triad and reclaim this state in the name of the eternal Lord of Nido Qubein!
REMEMBER THE NAME.
>>
>>130479805
what the fuck is your story it sounds more intersting with each post
>>
>>130479248
Well if you guys vote republican then you're pretty cool in my books so long as you guys are prejudiced versus the natives here who a lot of you perceive to be rednecks.. we are actually some of
The nicest people on earth until you cross us
>>
>>130475833
Yes. VA and MD formed the core of the Chesapeake/Tidewater culture which was in many ways the birthplace of what would become the south. Now you meet few people anymore that have any family history here, local cuisine is forgotten, kids' accents sound Pennsylvanian, and minorities have overrun the place. Rural areas preserve what's left but we're getting taken over too.
>>130476004
I'm from an educated background, parents both doctors, in MARYLAND, and I have a pretty thick southern accent. Of course I can speak 'neutral' if I need to. Sad that you and your family have lost it.
>>
>>130479805
my math nerd half is checking in

3 hours is 10800 seconds. Can your boys really crank out ~7000 rounds in that space of time?
>>
>>130480216
I am just a normal guy/try to be the best Father that I can be(mine was never really around, even after we emigrated) and we have to train extensively to keep prepared. Next time, it could be a real CBRNE incident in the heart of Charleston, Beaufort or Columbia or an incident like the Senatorial shootings.
>>
>>130479805
How difficult is it to adopt white South Africans?
>>
>>130480591
Have you ever been to a range before? And have you ever fired a automatic weapon?
>>
>>130480810
Yes I have. Several of his weapons are 30-50 caliber with cyclic rates around 600rds per minute. Those are slow rates of fire, and a 30cal rifle is lucky to have a mag size of 25 (an aftermarket number when the standard is 20).

Then of course, before all that you have to check in, pre-police the range, do a safety brief, account for your materials, then do a post-police.
>>
>>130480591
We have full fun switches on everything, but our sidearms.

>>130480641
It has taken 27 Months and $150,000(each) to keep them together at the orphanages and adopted together. I am working on teaching them English now and getting the adjusted to the US. It will take months to years of Medical Treatments/Surgeries/Mental Health Treatment to get them up to full health again. They have not had serious night terrors or PTSD incidents, yet. The youngest boy has RAD too. So, he is still really distant from any Parental Attachments.
>>
>>130470836
Wouldn't say it's "on the rise" necessarily but it's not bad. The demographics could be a lot worse. There are some very good schools in Anderson, if you have kids.
>>
>>130481231
The Mk. 17's are 750 rnds/min(same rate as our M4's) - we had them customized. The Mk. 48 are upped to 850/rnd min and the HK21E's are at 1,200rnd/min.
>>
>>130473350
Henderson county
No blacks in Hendersonville
>>
>>130480495
>kids' accents sound Pennsylvanian

So many fucking Pennsylvanians in Southern Maryland. Why are they here???
>>
>>130481786
Just about 60% Mexican in
Hendersonville that's it
>>
>>130481732
>HK21E's are at 1,200rnd/min.

It's 800 out of the factory. How the hell do you cool it at that rate?
>>
>>130481961
Maybe at the Sol y Luna restaurant but outside of that it's either white locals or Floridians
>>
>>130481961
Somebody has to assemble that furniture
>>
>>130481309
why are you adopting white south africans?
>>
File: IMG_2335.jpg (28KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2335.jpg
28KB, 220x331px
The fuck was his problem?
>>
>>130480495
Also it's interesting that you mention you have a thick southern accent, since if anything the traditional SoMD accent was probably closer to the "Hoi Toider" accents than the general accent of the modern day south.

Like how Calvert was pronounced Culvert.
>>
>>130482159
Na bro I seen Mexicans all over the place in Hendersonville don't even try to deny it I live in Polk county so
I know
>>
>>130482404
If you say so brother
>>
>>130482325
He's a cuck.
>>
>>130477614
This. B-Town rates number ten in crime. Avoid the Wal-Mart on Graham Hopedale especially at night
>>
>>130482604
Well at least it's not niggers Mexicans actually work.. now Polk county is a white mans paradise
>>
>>130482119
Quick barrel changes. We only use them on our BearCat's Turrets(which are open to the air). The 46's and 48's are what we use as our ground support MG's.

>>130482249
I did it for my brother whom lives in South Africa, he was really good friends their Father, but could not take them in. I have also known the kids for 13 Years. They are almost 16(oldest boy), almost 15(oldest girl), 12(middle girl) and 9 Years old(youngest boy). My Biological Daughters are 17, 14 and 12. Their Parents were murdered in a farm attack/home invasion and the kids were injured/sexual assaulted(both girls) badly, also. My Wife and I have the experience to take care of them, and my girls are helping me, the best that they can too.
>>
>>130482868

I would love to see the massive pile of spare barrels you must have in your armory.
>>
>>130468073
I grew up in Charlotte and now live in Myrtle.

Fucking blacks are going apeshit down here.
>>
>>130482868
holy fuck. bless you anon that's a hell of a thing to do.
>>
>>130483162
I miss the old myrtle beach In the 90s it's like black bike week every week nowadays
>>
File: 1496817600723.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1496817600723.gif
995KB, 257x194px
Upstate near the mountains here. It's great, safe and free from faggotry. Isn't as hot as the rest of the state and lake keowee is nice. Aside from a random bear encounter every now and then, great place to live. Highly recommend it.
>>
>>130483559
>Upstate near the mountains here.
Do something about the faggots please
>>
>>130483096
The 21E's and 23E's are a fucking handful and almost 22 Years old. It is why we are switching over to 46/48's, to replace them slowly. We are considering the 240L as our replacement Turret/Rotor Wing-only GPMG.

>>130483263
Thanks. I have and my girls have always wanted a son(s)/brother(s) too. Kores(oldest boy), is already very brotherly and protective with my youngest (biological) daughter. I think that she reminds him of his 12-year old sister, before she became consumed, with being raped/attacked and seeing her Parents murdered. Kores. saved his siblings by shooting and killing the home intruders with his Father's rifle.
>>
>>130475202
Fucking this. I am usually pretty damn neutral in sports, even calling out bullshit my team does, but that game was fucked.

Not to mention Cam was being interviewed mere feet away from the other team's players gloating, which is something that isn't supposed to happen. That's not much of an excuse, but teams are separated after games for a reason.
>>
>>130484037
>We are considering the 240L as our replacement Turret/Rotor Wing-only GPMG.

Bearcat/BlackHawk without a GAU19

Why even live?
>>
>>130475253
>Go to Concord Mills after living in the area 12 years ago
>Mostly white back then with a smattering of spics
>Now it's barely white people
>Dave and Buster's is 90% niggers chimping
>>
>>130476224
Durham here. Comfy af with red pilled white friends.
>>
>>130477429
She'll get the gas soon don't worry
>>
>>130483290
>it's like black bike week every week nowadays

Bingo. Downtown Myrtle is basically off limits now. There were two shootings there last night.

Everyone just keeps to North Myrtle and Cherry Grove now. Worse yet is the city won't do anything about it.
>>
>>130484129
>Not to mention Cam was being interviewed mere feet away from the other team's players gloating

The bronco dude was literally chimping out howling ebonics into the media cameras at the time too. Cam, even, being from niglanta, doesn't fucking behave like that shit.
>>
>>130484495
>Worse yet is the city won't do anything about it.
Doing anything about it is racist.
>>
Wanting to move somewhere less diverse. How's Boone?
>>
>>130484258
Our three UH-60M's have M134's as door guns and two FN RMP 12.7x99mm/70mm Gun+Rocket Pods. The RMP uses a M3M (M2HB variant) with three under-mounted 70mm Hydra-70's. 2 M3M's and 6 70mm Rockets plus the two M134's per UH-60.
>>
>>130484639
Yup. The NAACP threatened to sue the city because restaurants dared close their businesses during black bike week because they didn't want their establishments destroyed and/or getting robbed.
>>
>>130484725
>2 M3M's and 6 70mm Rockets plus the two M134's per UH-60.

Hell. Yes.

How often do you get clearance to fire the 70's?
>>
>>130484681
>How's Boone?
Full of nogs on basketball and football scholarships.
>>
Bluffton/Hilton Head, SC here. We seem to be fine; lots of yanks and spics moving here but the conservative white people retiring here who vote red religiously more than offset the changes.
>>
>>130484968
Well shit. I want to escape the nogs but I don't really want to leave the south. What are some good cities that aren't total shit yet?
>>
>>130484844
Aviation gets to train with the State Air National Guard, whenever they have live-fire exercises. It is a sight to see and hear six Hydra's begin ripple firing, whilst you are in the UH-60, waiting to rope into a location.
>>
>>130482868
man what a nightmare for them. can't even imagine.

also if I ever date one of your daughters in the future pls don't shoot me
>>130485021
if hh starts to have any real demographic problems I will shoot myself in the head. that's my favorite place on the planet
>>
>>130477542
USC student here
Why do so many out of state guys come down here?
>>
>>130467621
Fuck you. I came to North Carolina from Califucknia for the military and im here to stay. Im white but idc about the others. NC is the fastest growing southern state and in 5 years itll be as bad as virginia. Thats what we should focus on. PRIORITIES.
>>
>>130485119
My 20/50 vision kept me out of flight school in the Air Force. (AF won't pay for lasik unless you have 8 years already in).

I got out jaded and pissed, but at least I have a CS degree and do sysadmin now.

Still, there goes my life's dream of getting into Warthog school.
>>
>>130485219
To drink and fuck trashy southern girls. They have this vision like it's one of those redneck reality TV shows, but really it's just niggers.
>>
>>130485358
It'll take more than 5 years anon, NC needs to get really red pilled to piss off the yanks and make them not wanna
Live here
>>
>>130485391
I don't think there's that many black people who go to USC, but I went to a high school in the western part of the state that was half black.
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (26KB, 198x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2786.jpg
26KB, 198x311px
>>130485119
>my face when I work for SCDC and I now know why I can't get a raise.
>>
>>130473475
>spics
>in the south

Shit, i thought the south was spic free. They're still less than 10% right ?
>>
>>130485219
because of the grills and weather
>>130485391
even though there are an uncomfortable amount of niggers, most people on campus are huwhite. actually even in five points there's really only one nigger bar. god just thinking about what it probably smells like in there makes me sick
>>
im from n carolina. raised in cary nc. live in nj now and everyone is always talking about how cheap nc is and they are moving there. i guess they are moving there so they can vote democratic and make it expensive for everyone. its very confusing.
>>
>>130485772
Fuck no, spics are everywhere, brought in for cheap labor in landscaping and construction.
>>
>>130467621
I'm from Beaufort county, one of the high growth areas on that map. The Yankees have fucking BLEACHED this place and most of them are retirees who want to pay no taxes. Works fine for me.
>>
>>130485772
The south is where they come in, either by boat or by the truckload.

>>130485856
They vote for the same shitty policies that ruined their northeast shitholes
>>
>>130485772
where I am I only see spics doing blue collar type jobs. I rarely see them walking around.
>>
>>130485153
All of the kids are already doing a bit better, just knowing that they are safe and in the US. The flight was a bit hell-ish for me, none of them had ever flown before. Plus, we had a 22-hour(total) flight plus the layovers/weather delay(in Atlanta) back to Charleston. The girls got scared seeing the CHS Airport Police armed too. I knew the Officers on duty. So, they helped to calm the girls down and talked to them a bit(with me translating). I am glad that my oldest daughter went with me. She probably helped calm them down more than I did during the flights.

>>130485372
You could try for Marine Corps or Army Aviation. I think both help with Lasik.

>>130485724
How do you guys keep letting the nigs escape? We had to round up three in 2016.
>>
>>130485772
No. They're even in the places you wouldn't expect them to be. They're everywhere in large numbers, and walk around with 1-
children each.Alabama.Tennesee,Georgia,Miss,Wyoming,NC,Virrginia. I would go as far to say that they're more annoying than niggers are. They're Everywhere. Even in white rural alreas.
>>
>>130485965
They vote Demoshit to bring back the Glorydays of the Jew York Kennedy Democrats.

Most of them actually believe Hillary.
>>
I heard there are neets camping out on the second floor of various abandoned houses in the hood and sniping niggers. Every time they shoot one and locals or shot spotter picks it up, they just go throw a hi point in the street a block away. Also, all the spics out in th country keep all their money in cash, you can raid them as long as armed up and they don't call the cops. Usually on the order of $30-100k
>>
>>130467621
Bring back the KKK. Make the Carolinas a scary fucking place for liberals, niggers, and all types of minorities.

This is how we got the niggers to migrate the the North. We scared the living shit out of them. I can see no other way. North Carolina is gerrymandered as fuck and the demographics are getting worse and worse. Somehow y'all gotta get liberals to STOP moving there
>>
>>130486030
are you originally from SA? do you/they speak afrikaans? and was this all pretty recent?
>>
>>130486030
>You could try for Marine Corps or Army Aviation. I think both help with Lasik.

I've got my army OCS paperwork. But my asshole army recruiters made no promises about me going to apache school, so I'm holding out til he gets desperate.

The transition to peacetime and no recruits is stressing him out, lol.
>>
File: ..4.jpg (579KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
..4.jpg
579KB, 1080x1080px
>>130477718
So it's not just my mind playing tricks on me.
Why are there so many ohiofags here?
I understand why they'd want to get out (ohio is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT) but why HERE specifically?
>>
>>130486030
Lack of staff is the number one reason I can think of. Officers being scared to look in the room at count time number two. Number 3, I know at least one of the inmates you're talking about actually busted out of prison but the other two I assume just walked away from their work release.
>>
>>130486317
I think it is just where the road ends, seriously.
>>
>>130486192
part of the problem in NC is that the students whove been indoctrinated into Marxism used to return back to their blue states, now their blue states are all jobless and bankrupt so they're staying.
>>
>>130486504
Yeah, meanwhile they bitch like cucks about how non-liberal NC is and they try hard to change it together

They're a huge problem and need to be dealt with somehow
>>
>>130485153
Like I said Hilton Head is fine. Its too expensive for Nogs, central americans or hipsters and the large amount of white conservative small business owners and retirees will ensure this area is conservative for a while.
>>
>>130467621
>our women are increasingly going with niggers
This fucking meme. We are literally the least likely race to racemix and our men to do it more than the women
>>
>>130486489
That's stupid as hell but makes perfect sense at the same time...
>>
File: MapCherOnNC.gif (43KB, 690x577px) Image search: [Google]
MapCherOnNC.gif
43KB, 690x577px
>>130467621
Pitt County native here. Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it, OP
>>
>>130486504
I was listening to Dennis Prager and he talked about this one time he was at Chapel Hill in Durham, NC (I think) and at the end of his speach he asked everyone whether they liked where they lived. They all put up their hands and said "yes." He then asked why they want to change the policy so much then. If they like it, and there arent any current problems politically or economically, why change? Not one person could answer so he answered for them. He eventually said that whenever someone tries to change a community they already like it usually ends with unintended consequence. All that is pretty self explanatory but i thought id share. I disagree with Dennis prager on a few things but hes mostly a fucking wise guy.
>>
>>130487201
>Muh nucluer waste meme

You're the reason Duke Power owns this state.
>>
>>130486288
No, Wales, emigrated to the US thirty years ago(I am 40) My younger brother has lived in South Africa for 15 Years now and we go see him when we can. The Kids speak Afrikaans as their first language and I had to learn it to be able to adopt them/get them to understand the adoption process. I speak Welsh at home with my girls(I taught them Welsh and English together growing up). They were put in an orphanage was 27 Months ago. My Wife and I started the adoption process 21 Months ago and sped it up with a few "charitable donations".

>>130486300
Where is your OCS at? Army Aviation Pilots are mostly Warrant Officers. I am still ARNG(20th SFG), but I am in the process EASing before I have to get sent somewhere. I did enough time in while I was Active Army and was just finishing out the time requirement on my contract by switching over to ARNG-SF.

>>130486465
Hopefully, more budget can make it over to County Corrections and State Corrections. ESOR has a black budget and I know that effects other Agencies, but we are trying to balance it out for everyone and still be able to do our State-wide Intelligence and CT Missions successfully.
>>
>>130487201
>comparing any US reactor to Chernobyl
Even back when the ruskies popped the top of that shitty reactor we were decades ahead of them.
Any remotely modern reactor is exactly zero threat.
>>
>>130486317
because a lot of ohioans vacation at hh, myrtle bitch, charleston, and other places in sc and liked it so much they decided to move.

just for me as a student I wanted to go somewhere different with a non-progressive culture. and again the girls are prettier and the weather is better. when I see orientation groups on campus I'm amazed at the number of hot ladies
>>130486489
that too. to get back to my parents house I take 77 for like 7 hours straight
>>130487480
you are a very interesting guy my friend
>>
>>130487480
I've got a science degree, so they'd send me to Benning first. It's after basic officer school where me and my recruiter disagree. I've got the grades to go to Rucker after, but that hasn't been finalized.
>>
>>130487480
All I know is we're dying at SCDC. You'd be shocked at how bad things really are.
>>
>>130486300
Can confirm, Untied Status Marin Crops will help with Lasik. Im in the Marines and i know a few people who got it. Though im Enlisted in Camp Lejeune.
>>
File: doompaulitmusthappen.jpg (238KB, 960x651px) Image search: [Google]
doompaulitmusthappen.jpg
238KB, 960x651px
>>130487435
Nah, you're misunderstanding my sentiment. Nuclear holocaust is the only thing that's gonna rid this state of the filth.
>>
File: smug.png (19KB, 330x189px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
19KB, 330x189px
Duke hospital are the best place to work at!!
>>
>>130488358
Ah, you want a nuclear cleansing. Got it.

The CBRN boys might take issue with that.
>>
>>130487540
The only threat to the nuclear plants in state is a major natural disaster that messes things up bad. Major earthquake inland or a hurricane like we have never seen before for nuke plant in brunswick.
>>
>>130488538
Fuck em, as long as i get my MOPP suite idc how hard their job gets.
>>
>>130467621
>most niggerous areas in NC are losing population
Thank god.
>>
>>130468073
Didn't spics in NC vote like 40% Republican according to exit polls?
>>
>>130486300
Army can't confirm branch on recruitment. I'm pretty sure you do basic, then ocs where you get graded and pick branches using order of merit from the list they have. If they don't need aviation lts then no one goes aviation. You choose you aircraft on order of merit at either bolc or flight school sometime so unless your top 10% or something, you don't go apache
>>
>>130487743
I see a lot of people from Iowa, Wisconsin and Michigan here around the Sullivan's Island area for whatever reason, especially until around September.

>>130487998
Ruckers was one the best places, when I was Active for OCS. I had considered going 18A, but never committed to that. I am still an 18B.

>>130488037
I have a pretty good idea. Highway Patrol has some problems popping up too. I can talk to a few of my State Assembly buddies and see what they could do legislature wise. All of us in Command, still have report to the State Assembly for Budget/so on, whilst being under the direct Command of the Governor's Office.

>>130488800
Yes, I believe so. I think those were Legal Residents though.
>>
>>130467621
Rednecks and southerners don't give a shit about European heritage and culture. If you've ever met one you'd know they don't really give a shit about anything beyond their Mickey Mouse T-shirt and the 7-11 hot dog they're stuffing in their mouth. Stop embarrassing the white race you dumb hicks. Educate yourselves.
>>
>>130488819
I hought thats how all branches work. Go to OCS and pass, then you get your job, and even then nothing is guaranteed. I knew a prior enlisted Marine Officer who was recon when he was enlisted. Went through OCS so he can be Recon Officer, ended up getting put on Comm :( Another one i knew was prior enlisted intel and got stuck with Supply when he became an officer. Tough luck.
>>
>>130488881
And you know what they'll do? Keep pushing it down the line. McMasters doesn't give a fuck about us like Nikki didn't give a fuck about us. My thing is if my shift has a total of 40 positions with money allocated for those 40 spots then I see no reason why my shift which has less than 20 people on it can't be paid for doing twice the work. It's hard to run a level 2 with only 8 people.
>>
>>130476746
>>130476916

Elon Class of '15 reporting in. I miss Burlington terribly and I am forever grateful for the time I spent there.

Moving back down South now after two years in New York. Wanted Charlotte but I'm settling for Nashville for now.
>>
>>130473475
Given all the shit flinging while mcrory was in office I'd say he was bound to go down. Its a shame but I don't think cooper will be around too long.
>>
>>130489054
I'm army, so I can't speak on the other branches. Ocs is the same sure, but I'm not sure if picking aircraft are different. The army has some cargo jets and everthing else are helicopters. The others have all types of aircraft so specialization might need to happen earlier
>>
>>130484129

>tfw all I wanted was a ring for Thomas Davis

Fuck the NFL. If you're not a big market then you don't matter in their eyes no matter how good your record is.
>>
>>130489265
The Assembly is interested, it is just McMaster's that is the problem. I honestly would take Tim or Trey as Governor, but they have so much more other promise.
>>
>>130467621
>How do we save the Carolinas /pol/?
She's dead, Jim.
>>
>>130476543
There could be worse minorities then the Pajeets. I had lunch with a pajeet coworker and we passed some beggars panhandling near Durham and he said we should just let them all starve since they won't work.
>>
>>130489556
Same boat bro. All I wanted was a ring for Olsen.

We can now confirm how much Goodel hates the Panthers when he let Larry and Eli spitroast him at the award ceremony.
>>
>>130467621

My wife's family is from PA and aside from her, who I've successfully turned into a low key national socialist, her family are a bunch of feel the bern commies. Coincidentally they're all a bunch of fucking losers also but that's beside the point. They all recently moved down to NC, and they love it. Oh its so nice, oh the people are so friendly, oh they have all these nice things down in Raleigh, etc, etc, etc.

Instead of stopping and thinking to themselves: "I've entered a state which is run by conservatives and firmly in the south where I believe racism and prejudice is all over the place, and all I see around me is a relative paradise compared to the socialist north i'm fleeting" and deciding that they were wrong about everything politically and vowing to change their ways, they're bringing with them the same stupid fucking welfare state ideas that made their previous location a dumpster fire shithole.

It's difficult, you guys are going to basically have to stand your ground and out-breed them. You might be able to survive in 20-40 years if you produce white nationalist children, but otherwise the spics will outnumber you on their own, and bluepilled northern whitey will mix into your schools and families. Before you know it your daughter is dating a communist and listening to nigger noise.
>>
>>130488758
that's literally the opposite of what the map says hombre
>>
>>130489557
I know that's right!
>>
>>130489719
Isn't North-Eastern NC the most niggerified place?
>>
>>130489557
I feel you, man, but Scott is as RINO as they come.

You guys need Sowell as governor.
>>
>>130489714
but-but-but why should people have to WORK!? That's so MEAN!
>>
>>130489685

I feel like they can get back to the Super Bowl this year, but their window is starting to close. Olsen is getting older, TD and Peppers are old as fuck even though they're outstanding players, and if Cam keeps getting hit he's going to end up like Steve McNair whose body started failing him late in his career.
>>
>>130468073
I'm 30 and lived in the Charleston area my whole life, it's a shame to watch Charleston fall, it'll be sadder when the mayor makes speeches and they try to take down the confederate monuments and markers like Jew Orleans.
I hate Yankees sometimes.
>>
>>130467621
you don't, its fucked and there will be too few of you left by the time you all realize it
>>
>>130490124
>thinking any team but the browns will win the owl
lmao just lmao
>>
>>130490184
I've never cared for Jackson and Davis, but if they remove a Lee statue I will drive down there and protest myself.

Lee was a better American than all the Union generals.
>>
Everybody look into gaining an Allodial title for your property.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/a/allodial-title/
>>
File: NC Nigger.gif (58KB, 723x369px) Image search: [Google]
NC Nigger.gif
58KB, 723x369px
>>130489923
>>
>>130490312
I wouldn't even be mad.

Actually yes I would. Fuck anyone associated with the Cavaliers in any fashion.
>>
File: NC Cracka.gif (63KB, 723x369px) Image search: [Google]
NC Cracka.gif
63KB, 723x369px
>>130489923
Comparison.
>>
>>130490345
What I said.
>>
NC born and raised, Fuquay-Varina.

>Beware of Nogs moving away from the coast and Yankee transplants.

All in all things aren't bad. Most Transplants are moving to Charlotte (along with the nogs) because it is and soon to be was, doing well. Same with Raleigh.
>>
>>130489923
Yeah, they escaped to the swamps and never left. Also Durham and north charlotte
>>
>>130490345
>>130490411
So the places with both whites and niggers are gaining population.
>>
File: stare kote check.jpg (27KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
stare kote check.jpg
27KB, 268x265px
>>130490413
Nice time digits though.
>>
>>130490553
They haven't update it to 2010... So take it with a minor salt.
>>
>>130490570
Not as good as the first two letters of my id.
>>
>>130489961
Sowell, could have a chance. He just needs a platform to run on and become more well known. I have told him multiple time to take up the problem with illegals here leeching State Budget, fixing Child Services and our Public School/University Communist problem. I hope that he considers my advice. I am not the type to really be bothered to go for trying to become a State Politician. I am no name that would have to use connections and I have my Family/new Family to worry about.

>>130490184
They know not to touch that here in Charleston County. Charleston Police and us Troopers/SLED Agents would be out there protecting the Monuments and giving AntiFa their long awaited ass beatings and lynchings.
>>
>>130490688
Never just checked it is 2010 after all.
>>
File: 1449090310116.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1449090310116.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>130467621
>lived in Myrtle Beach for ten years and in Charleston for one.
>left cause of the recession
>decided to go back
>looked for apartment in Charleston
>no one would talk to me
>finally got one lady to talk
>she said its so bad with the blacks that the owners of the apartments she works for only leases to old people and married couples

Goodbye Palmetto, I will always miss cruising your back roads.
>>
ITT black panther niggerball fans. Wtf.
>>
File: Sam Mills.jpg (89KB, 533x628px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Mills.jpg
89KB, 533x628px
>>130490898

Suck a dick

KEEP

POUNDING
>>
Whatever you guys do, nuke Asheville. Turn it into radioactive waste. I felt a little uncomfortable with the lefties there and I'm from Commiefornia.
>>
>>130488375
(((Duke))) hospital
>>
Like Atlanta, other states should have a minority quarantine
>>
>>130491090
...your wife with niggerballer dick. What are you thinking, the mascot is a literal black panther.
>>
>>130487540
wrong you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>130491490
Even Cam, the blackest dude on the team, does not behave like a nog.

You're insulting good men like Thomas Davis.
>>
>>130478367
huhhh?
Banks have been here. BB&T = Carolina bank, wachovia was a carolina bank.

Liberals move here because they're retirees and it's cheaper than up north, or because of the abundance of medical systems, Research Triangle park, and the abundance of universities.

Orange county NC (home of chapel hill) is like the heart of the limousine liberal south
>>
>>130490421
lots of scum around apex, holly springs, fuquay.. basically fort braggers that live off-base, dindu areas.. sketchy
>>
after living in Cola for a little bit and seeing most of south carolina... I hate to break it to ya guys, but your state is kind of an ash tray. It's fun and I like it, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
NC is better run, but most of the people i've met from your state are fuckasses. there are good ones, but y'all are all crazy.
>>
Woke Forest checking in, fuck the yankees destroying my forests to build more shitty houses
>>
>>130493402
They're also flattening forests and paving the fields over to put up solar farms.
>>
>>130493868
I hate this fucking bullshit, I remember when wakefield was the pride and joy of the area.
Now it's a shithole thanks to (((IBM))) and these other jewish firms that came to raleigh
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.