[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they in the wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: westboro baptist.jpg (240KB, 1815x1049px) Image search: [Google]
westboro baptist.jpg
240KB, 1815x1049px
Are they /ourchurch/?
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
Yes, they are wrong. Judge not lest ye be judged and all fall short of the glory of God. Treat thy neighbor as thyself. God calls us to hate sin and not the sinner.

Preach with judgement but you reach with grace.

They've given Christianity a bad name by reaching with judgement. They're considered the equivalent of radical Muslims. They're most likely a paid psyop to turn people away from Jesus Christ and the Father.

They've done more damage to Christianity than any other group in the last 50 years or longer.

Christianity is about transforming what is broken into something beautiful and whole. These people are using the scripture for personal gain and are speaking for the Father without using grace or even verses from the Bible.

They will be judged accordingly in the end days as false prophets and heretics. These people were enough to turn thousands upon thousands of people who might've came to understand and love God into angry, hedonistic atheists.

They will burn in hell.
>>
>>130462810
What they're doing is good. The only people who get angry are the ones who will burn in Hell anyway. If they seriously anger you, then you're probably a hedonistic atheist yourself.
>>
>>130461691
No. This is /ourchurch/. Supports the 2nd amendment. Based Asians are the leader. Supports Nationalism. Against Communism.
>>
>>130461691
I Unironically support them
>>
>>130461691
Westboro is falling apart. I don't even think they take themselves seriously anymore. Christ, they've been on the Howard Stern show. Their money comes from lawsuits against towns that bar their protests and by taxing it's members out of 30% of their income. Even Fred Phelps largely disavowed the Church before his death.
>>
File: 1496735874088.png (310KB, 748x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496735874088.png
310KB, 748x393px
>>130462810
>Preach with judgement but you reach with grace.
That's exactly what they are doing. Calling out bullshit when they see it. They don't act with violence, they just hold signs and say things that hurt your feelfeels

Weak Christians like you ruined chirstdom
>>
Most of the family is lawyers, they just farm lawsuits for a living
>>
>>130461691
No. They're fucking bible thumping regards. They resemble ones of the reasons why I hate America.
>>
>>130466200
They're rage-aholics. They protested a vacuum store in their hometown because some of the vacuums were swedish and swedish people love the gays. A belief that strict is surely going to breed hypocrites. Can they honestly say they haven't bought products from a company that openly opposes their viewpoints.
>>
>>130461691
heretics, pharisees
>>
>>130464926
Moonies are really weird.

>>130466017
>>130466416
This. It's not a real church. It's just a scheme they've made to make money off upset people. They've learned how to play actor. This is why they're extremely selective about who is allowed in their services and who is allowed to join the church. Can't let anyone bust them.
>>
>>130466874
What makes the moonies weird?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.