[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats does /pol/ think of Jared Taylor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2008_Jared_Taylor.jpg (15KB, 220x254px) Image search: [Google]
2008_Jared_Taylor.jpg
15KB, 220x254px
Whats does /pol/ think of Jared Taylor
>>
File: ジャレド・サージ.jpg (343KB, 819x595px) Image search: [Google]
ジャレド・サージ.jpg
343KB, 819x595px
I think he's pretty great

If I weren't so poor I'd buy one (or all) of his books
>>
huwhite hero

shame he doesn't choose to address the jq however
>>
Best intellectual and spokeperson we have in the alt-right.
He truly is a huhope for the huwhite race.
>>
File: 1234567789876.png (314KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
1234567789876.png
314KB, 720x340px
>>130461292
/our guy/
>>
Probably the smartest most reasonable person on the Alt-right, I'm not right wing but if had to be convinced, Jared Taylor would do it.
>>
>>130461292
Very scholarly hwhite man and probably the most fair and balanced voice on modern race relations and race in politics. I have his book White Identity Racial consciousness in the 21st century. Wish he would point out about Jews and communism and the left.
>>
>>130463643
he's pretty much just saying what Muhammad Ali and many like him have been saying forever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

We wouldn't even call Muhammad Ali alt-right, it's just common sense really.
>>
>>130461292
He's very howaito and my senpai.
>>
>>130461292
I wish he was more well known.
>>
>>130461292

Uncle Jared is eternally /OURGUY/

His CNN interview with that nigress was my favorite, she fanny was visibly flustered by the end
>>
>>130461292
Linked him to a few of my lefty mates and he's so reasonable they can't even get angry.
>>
>>130463758
I know, but I think his top priority is raising consciousness among hwites. That way, we'll all be thinking about our self-interests as whites, and with that: (((them))).
>>
>>130461292
Jared Taylor is alright for small red pills but he doesn't say anything about the Beast.

If they don't speak of the Jew. The message isn't true.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.