[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eugenics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1355562736.jpg (54KB, 410x568px) Image search: [Google]
1355562736.jpg
54KB, 410x568px
Through eugenics humanity could be refined into a better form. Hereditary diseases or other deficiencies could be removed from the gene pool and the average Intelligence of humans would gradually increase. Men could no longer be manipulated into acting against their own interests and would choose better leaders due to their more rational and healthy state.

Eugenics can be done without forced sterilizations or other "brutal" means by giving people rewards for breeding or not breeding depending on their genes. The population of an area would be tested for IQ, hereditary diseases and other deficiencies by using standardized methods under the supervision of several physician to avoid bias in the results. As the majority of a human population is likely to have deficiencies to a varying degree the purification of the gene pool should be done in phases along a long time frame. In the first phase the most defective of genes should be removed, these genes could cause psychopathy, schizophrenia or blindness and should be fairly rare in populations. Then after many years stage 37 could include colorblindness, dyslexia and so forth.

As eugenics is a taboo subject it needs to be introduced surreptitiously is most places. Aside from propaganda such as music, videos memes etc. men should infiltrate state institutions and use their jobs there to push the idea. Public opinion has been changed like this before, for example during the cold war the KGB turned western academics and media personalities into propagandists that spread leftists ideas to the west

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg&t=190s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
File: 1493011073016.gif (87KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493011073016.gif
87KB, 360x360px
>>
>>130457213
If sterilization was required to recieve welfare, America would be fixed in 50 years
>>
>trusting the state with that kind of power hoping they will use it responsibly instead of a tool for pacifying the public further
Fuck off mong
>>
>>130457213
Can't you just use CRISP instead of limiting genetic variety?
>>
>>130457213
I'm not in favor of eugenics but psychopaths should be clean from mankind gene pool
>>
>>130457213
I 100% support eugenics.

I predict genetic engineering of humans will made selective breeding unnecessary. All humans can benefit from eugenics once the technology is advanced enough to implement affordably.
>>
>>130457213
The problem is that using the word EUGENICS automatically causes peoples brains to shutdown. I believe the idea should be re-branded humanity would benefit immensely from the revival of this scientific Idea.
>>
>>130460538
This. But even with the use of CRISP technology, there is a lot of resistance; arguments usually in the form of, inter alia,

>muh superhumans will overthrow us
>muh poor people cannot gain access to it
>muh feelings, muh feefee
>>
>eugenics
If my genes are considered inferior or deficient, why should I cooperate?
t. most of humanity
>>
>>130457213
Eugenics are going to happen whether we want it or not. Refining the genes of your children will become standard practice once the technology is refined enough.
>>
>>130460538
>>130466588
You idiots don't even know what the acronym is let along what it does. It's CRISPR, not CRISP. Morons.
>>
>>130457213
Chinese doing it already
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yao_Ming

His parents were ordered to fuck by the CCP
>>
>>130467779
Just one more letter...big deal.
>>130466588
Isn't it true though. If a man is immortal or have super human strength he will not see the unmodified people as humans.
>>
>>130472172
Plz become Ottoman Empire again.
>>
>>130472608
We should not look at the past and try to bring it back. Instead build something that rivals it. Don't you agree?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.