[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Swedish State Television [[HUGE]]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Alright /pol/, we need your help more than every.

>Swedish media is corrupt as fuck, 'public service' has historically been a very, very leftist organization which often deludes the population, lies and fakes
>Aside from many other examples, the tastiest has happened to date;

>Woman in pic related was covering a politics event in Järva, during Sweden Democrats speech she took part in an instigated demonstration, she works for SR (Swedish Radio) and has confirmed being in the first picture and that she was there for work
>After digging we've found other pics in pic related
>She's been caught RED HANDED both lying about being there, AND SR/SVT (Swedish Television) has completely DENIED everything. The reporter being the woman in the crowd, and how the signs ended up in her car (pic in next post)
>Protest signs somehow ended up in a SR truck (pic in next post)

tldr; swedish state journalist lied demonstrated during as well as having demonstration plaques in a SR truck during working hours and both she and state radio denied everything

Twitters:
https://twitter.com/myrohwedder (the journalist)
https://twitter.com/sr_ekot (Swedish radio)
>>
>>130448000

Sorry for misspellings, I'm all riled up. Trips 4 truth
>>
File: A9Agy5T.png (986KB, 1279x654px) Image search: [Google]
A9Agy5T.png
986KB, 1279x654px
>>130448071

Demonstration picture
>>
File: LU286mL.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
LU286mL.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>130448121

And comparison, close up. This is our chance to expose these dirty fucking commies
>>
>>130448000
At least you aren't alone with this. CNN was caught staging a fake 'Muslims against terror' rally like a week ago in Britain.
>>
File: 20170618235745-185.81.111.46.jpg (702KB, 2566x1442px) Image search: [Google]
20170618235745-185.81.111.46.jpg
702KB, 2566x1442px
>>130448765

Yep, I know. At least CNN is private, we fucking *have* to pay for that shit. If you own a tv, that is...

She's so fucking busted.
>>
>>130448000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY
>>
File: kek-commando.jpg (164KB, 852x717px) Image search: [Google]
kek-commando.jpg
164KB, 852x717px
>>130448000
Stop trying to persuade people.
Everyone has already chosen a side.
The time for words is over.
The time for blood is now.
>>
>>130448983

sweden is kill
>>
Bump, I know about greenscreens, fake news and whatnot but I didn't really understand the implications of this find?
>>
>>130448904
Call 0771-91 00 04 or go to https://www.radiotjanst.se/sv/Kundservice/Skicka-ett-meddelande-till-oss/ to to stop paying for this.
>>
>>130448000
Rare flag
>>
>>130448071
france is living the same stuff and germany and all of the world ,even mexico but there is nothing worthy to save from mexico besides some locations like oaxaca which is full of people from all over the world.....
>>130449306
like this man said, just donte get stuck in the middle of the fence and find the true meaning behid this situation and then decide
>>
>>130448000
It's already on fria tider?
>>
>>130448000
nice trips
>>
Um. There is a video where you can see My and the woman holding the sign at the same time. Their explanation of the sign ending up in the car is dodgy at best though.
>>
>>130452008
They're in damage control:
I doubt anything will come out of this though.
>>
Good luck on this Sven. I fear the general population of Sweden won't hear about this.
>>
>>130452008

Yep, that is just in.

>>130452008
>Their explanation of the sign ending up in the car is dodgy at best though.

Definitely. Capwoman seems to be demonstrating quite often - how did her sign end up with the journalist?
>>
>>130452008
I understand that you're trying to expose a lying media, that's the same shit we're trying to do across the pond.

However, you fail to mention what your end game is. They could easily say that she was a journalist there undercover, or use some similar cop out. You need to be prepared to see this thing through to the end, if you've even defined what that end is.
>>
>>130448904
You don't have to pay for shit. Americans actually have to pay for NPR.
>>
>>130448121
Woman in puma cap holding sign has a tattoo on her right inner forearm. That's a smoking gun one way or another.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.