[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All non-white people should know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot 2017-06-18 15.38.04.png (509KB, 887x593px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-18 15.38.04.png
509KB, 887x593px
Hitler had the most multicultural military in world history.
https://youtu.be/sDZuo6NGT94?t=48m28s
Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Hitler's only enemy was the jews.
>>
>>130447381
>most multicultural military in world history
>not the Ottoman Empire
>not any colonial empire like France or Britain during the first half of the XXth century
>not the fucking roman empire
>>
>>130447571
More than them. They didn't have millions of soldiers.
How you going to measure it cuckface? Using your testicles?
>>
>>130447381
>using non-whites in your army means you like non-whites

old and real dumb argument. Every major Empire used people they could get their hands on and use for their own political purposes. Just a coincidence I guess that most of the non-Whites Hitler used were from the British Empire.

Not like he wanted to spark anti-British sentiment or anything.
>>130448177
>The British or French Empire didnt have millions of soldiers

Really, anon?
>>
>>130448282

"Every major Empire used people they could get their hands on and use for their own political purposes."

Sure, I can see an army of niggers go risk their lives fighting for a guy who openly believes the whole world should be white germans. Sure thing you fucking kike.
And unlike the British who betrayed armies the Germans didn't. Nor did they rape women like the filthy fucking Russians.
Now did they massacre people like the stinking Bolshevik jews.
Only reason Germany lost was the American jews sending over 100 billions of tanks and equipment to the Russians and to the British while never declaring war.
Fucking scum fucking jews.
>>
>>130448282
>The British or French Empire didnt have millions of soldiers

Exactly my point you fucking kike. The germans had millions FIGHTING FOR HITLER!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.