[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would you support in a war between Iran and Israel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 52

File: IMG_8116.jpg (154KB, 882x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8116.jpg
154KB, 882x441px
Who would you support in a war between Iran and Israel?
>>
>>130440519
Only when Iran can take them down. So not yet.

But soon
>>
File: received_10211990593674156.jpg (53KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211990593674156.jpg
53KB, 480x720px
Iran
>>
>>130440519
Iran. The media only tells us they're our enemy cause they refuse to have a (((central bank)))
>>
>>130440519
Iran

Those Filthy Kikes just want to spread their Jewish Imperialism and want the (((US))) to help wipe out the only people who can beat Israel
>>
They can both go to hell.
>>
Israel
Because i like jews
>>
>>130440519
The US.
>>
Israel. Iran can't be allowed to hide those beautiful Persian women away any longer.
>>
>>130442300
>as he posts with a republican flag
>>
>>130440519
Israel
>>
Israel. It's better to have the world center of medicine and technologies around instead of islamic shithole.
>>
>>130442937
The Libertarians need to take over the Neoconservative, Jewish cock-sucking faggotry that is plagueing the modern Republican Party. I want to see this direction take over in the Republican party
>>
>>130443063
OY
VEY
>>
Iran
>>
Israel

If you say Iran you are most likely a white subhuman
>>
israel
>>
>>130440519
iran
>>
>>130440519

Israel because i like Jewish people.
>>
>>130443063
That's well within your right if they attacked you
>>
>>130440519
I R A N
>>
>>130440519
Iran
>>
>>130440519
Israel because I'm not a Muslim or a Putinbot.
>>
File: IDF.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IDF.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
>>130440519
Israel, but purely on the basis that they're white.
>inb4 muh Persian white Aryans!
Iranians today are shitskins. KYS nigger lovers.
>>
>>130440519
Israel, what stoopid cunt would support goat fuckers?
>>
File: 1494425690599.jpg (116KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1494425690599.jpg
116KB, 890x890px
>>130440519
First Iran, then Israel.
Destroy (((them))) with Iran's hands and then genocide Iran for genociding jews.
>>
File: 1496952795737.jpg (48KB, 426x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496952795737.jpg
48KB, 426x388px
>>130440519
Neither. I hope they blow each other to smithereens. Fuck you nupol shill pieces of shit.
>>
>>130440519
As long as we don't mettle in it.
>>
>>130446164
For got to state who I'd root for, that is America as long as both sides buy our munitions and support our industries it can go on until the end of time.
>>
>>130440519
iran, and they would wipe the floor with israel, too. israel can't even beat hezbollah.
>>
>>130440519
Iran

By the way, short of bombing the whole country to the stone age, there is no way israel or even the US can beat them.

The whole country is a natural fortress, surrounded by mountains on three sides, and a deadly salt desert with quicksand and the persian gulf on the south. They have enough ship and anti ship missiles to kill any enemy venturing into the persian gulf. After that, all they have to do is protect the straight of Hormuz to prevent any additional backup from getting in.

The western side is mountainous and impossible to invade from without losing, so is the east side and north side. And this is assuming they can invade with full force, which they can't since turkey, russia and pakistan won't allow them, and that when they had good relations with them. Now its even worse. Iraq also allied itself with iran, so an invasion from that side is also impossible.

The only way is through the Persian gulf, and even then, they'll just sink anything that gets there, block the straight of hormuz preventing backup and 1/3 of the oil to be exported and thwart any land based attack.

The only way the us could attack them is with missiles and jets, which although would be damaging, it would be completely ineffective without ground troops.

And if you were to invade them successfully, you'd still have to go into a fight with 600k soldiers from their army, and 12 million of their paramilitary, on top of the fact that military over there is mandatory and almost every 18+ male had military training. This they could get even more man power by drafting the population.

Furthermore, the airstrike option would only work if they have poor anti air defenses, which is yet to be seen.

In a war, they have the upper hand, with the terrain, and the fact that they are at home. An attack from the US or israel will most likely fail. If you thought vietnam was bad, Iran would be even worse.
>>
Iran because they're sand Croats.
>>
File: 1491386195977.png (198KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491386195977.png
198KB, 520x388px
>>130440519
The one that is going to cause the most damage to the world, so probably the lizard people
>>
File: jidf.jpg (837KB, 1271x2097px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.jpg
837KB, 1271x2097px
>>130445850
FUCK OFF KIKE, WE ALREADY KNOW YOU USE PICS OF HOT GIRLS TO MAKE VIRGINS FALL IN LOVE WITH ISRAEL.
>>
>>130441127
>Israel supported by United States
>Thinks Iran will ever take out Israel
>>
>>130442300
And then Iran begins to spread their filthy Islamic imperialism.
>>
>>130446733
The state of Persia has been bulldozed more times than anyone can count throughout history idiot. Iran is not a fortress by any measure. It's a fucking flat plateau. And army's wouldn't be bothered to try and cross a fucking mountain range hen you can literally land on the beach or drive your tanks on the flat ground.

Also this isn't 800 A.D. You can drone everything everywhere these days.

Also Iraq had fucking far superior air defense capabilities and they couldn't hit shit.

Furthermore, compulsory military service often leads to a population that knows how to properly pitch a tent and hold a gun, while a professional enlisted army of volunteers tends to have actual soldiers.
Vietnam wasn't even as bad as people make it out to be. It was a political loss, not a military one. The U.S. was poised to take over the entire nation within another 8-12 months before our politicians pussied out. It's part of the reason why so many vets felt so salty about that war. They were denied a total victory. Vietnam was the one that initiated peace talks because they were almost all dead.

Also where the fuck do you think anyone is going to sink American ships? A freighter twice the size of a destroyer fucking crashed into the side of one yesterday and it left some pretty minimal damage.
A fleet of American warship, including air defense from ground installations would let a fucking Armada chill in the gulf all day everyday without a care in the world.
>>
File: 1492799422606.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492799422606.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>130445850
THIS IS WHY JEW PRODUCTS SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED.
EVEN ON AN IMAGEBOARD THEY USE THEIR JEW TRICKS.
OPTIONS: SAGE
>>
>>130440519
not the jews
>>
Israel because if they lose they'll all come to the West. Keep building those settlements I say.
>>
>>130445850
Israel shills out in force today

Iran
>>
>>130440519
both and neither
>>
Iran
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 221x228px
>>130445850
DELET AND NEVER USE THAT FLAG AGAIN
>>
Israel
>>
>>130445850
GTFO

/pol/ supports Iran ofc.
>>
>>130440519
Israel
>>
File: Iran-Topography.jpg (1019KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Iran-Topography.jpg
1019KB, 1000x1000px
>>130448790
>It's a fucking flat plateau

Being this much of an idiot. The only flat plateau is the dasht-e lut (lut desert) and dasht-e kavir (kavir desert), two desert which are completely inhabited and a miserable hell hole. It's made out of a salt desert, with fucking quicksand underneath it. Look at the fucking topography of iran (which i included in the post). You really gotta be a moron to think that Iran is flat. They have two mountain ranges (the zagros and the alborz mountain ranges, on the west and north borders respectively), and a shit ton of mountains on the east border as well.

>Also this isn't 800 A.D. You can drone everything everywhere these days
Exactly, this is not 800 A.D. There are such thing as missiles, aa and fighter jets, which can be used to shoot down anything in their air space. On top of that, you need a base from which to send those drones, Only a few large aircraft can fly from the US to Iran without refueling. You need bases around Iran, which you don't anymore. Iraq allied themselves with Iran and won't allow you to attack them from their land. Turkey didn't allow the US to attack saddam from their land, and that was before you tried to overthrow their president. Relations between US and turkey are at an all time low. The russians in the north won't help you either, and same thing for pakistan. Ever since you started droning their cities, the relation between pakistan and the US have been bad.

And all that is assuming they won't retaliate. If you start droning them, nothing stops them from launching missiles at your bases in the arab states, or sinking your ships in the persian gulf.

>Also Iraq had fucking far superior air defense capabilities and they couldn't hit shit.
Iraq has a flat land, with a shitty army. It is well known that arabs cannot fight a war. And by that logic, why the fuck did the US lose in vietnam? They had superior equipment didn't they?

Also, you are fighting another military, not a feighter dipshit.
>>
>>130440519
kikes are based on arabs thus they cannot be whites no matter how they want to be
>>
>>130445850
kikes are based on arabs thus they cannot be whites no matter how they want to be
>>
>>130448007
>US is going to still be a functional country when >50%
lol. ur in for a rude awakening tubbo
>>
>>130451213
Ok let's look at it this way, neither border each other and Israel has nukes, Iran is trying to get nukes. If Israel thinks they will lose (even though they have no border) they would just nuke Iran.

Also Israel should win since if the Iranians ever got nukes the Saudis would make some as well to counteract Iranian nukes.
>>
>>130440519
If I was president:

>Fund both sides with weapons and supplies to get money
>let it drag on for a few years, all the while appearing to be non-interventionist
>eventually aid Iran more, make them win.
>Nuke Iran
>reclaim Jerusalem as a state.
>>
>>130451632
Kike are based as f. I agree
>>
>>130452170
>Implying Iran can't build nukes over a long weekend (if they don't already secretly have them)
>Implying Saudi didn't buy Nukes from Pakistan
>Implying the Jews have enough nukes for it to make a difference.
>>
>>130452170
>He thinks anyone would use nukes
Using nukes would sign their death warrant. Anyone who would use nukes would have the whole world against them. Not only that, but every other country will start building nukes of their own, because apparently, that's the only way to be safe from other nukes.

Nukes are out of the picture, unless they have a death wish.

And on top of that, I didn't say anything iran attacking israel, I was talking about an iranian invasion by the US and how it would fail.
>>
>>130440519
Iran. Unequivocally.
>>
File: 1358886409373.jpg (56KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1358886409373.jpg
56KB, 468x468px
>>130440519
Israel.

>What Jewish culture produces
>Good economy
>Decent education
>Scientific
>Generally advance the humans in their culture.

>What Islamic culture produces
>crippled economies that rely entirely on having oil on their land - Islamic countries with little oil just collapse into impovrishment because they produce nothing
>zero education save for that of Islamic texts
>completely anti-science, likely the prime driving force behind the latest resurgence of flat-earthers; science is their enemy,
>utterly ruins life for the humans of any civilization it inhabits.
>Art is not only stifled but is illegal (music, traditional art, movies, anything creative).
>zero technological advancement/production

Islam is the greatest memetic/ideological cancer ever produced on this earth, and if left unchecked, it will doom all of us to a perpetual hellscape of 16th-century living; it will destroy everything good humans have produced and replace it with itself.

For the sake of what it means to be human; to grow; to advance; to learn, it must be fought at every occasion.

Islam is cancer.
Never forget this.
>>
>>130452425
Doesn't matter if Iran could make nukes over a long weekend(which they couldn't) they do have enough uranium for a dirty bomb however. Israel could nuke all of Iran in a day. They have an estimated 60-100 nukes which is more than enough to end Iran. Also I don't think Saudis bought nukes from Pakistan since you gave no proof.
>>130452573
A country would use nukes or threaten to use them if they were about to cease to exist bouzouki they were going to lose a war. Iran says they want to destroy Israel so Israel would use the nukes. Also a US blockade and bombing operation would be enough to turn Iran into Afghanistan anyways, their economy would be destroyed so they wouldn't be able to put up any meaningful war effort
>>
File: 282814.jpg (368KB, 1805x1684px) Image search: [Google]
282814.jpg
368KB, 1805x1684px
>>130451213
Fucking idiot leafs, when will you just become a pile of decay?

And also to your "fighting a military" that's exactly what we did in Iraq. We fought a fucking military, a well equipped one at that. What we proved beyond any doubt to the world is don't fuck with us in conventional warfare.
>>
>>130443412
>2 posts by this ID
what are you some fucking attentionfag :DD
>>
>>130453131
If it weren't for the Safavid-Habsburg alliance, the Ottomans would have run over Europe. The Ottomans also took many of your women as slaves...

The Persian form of Shia Islam is not as imperialistic and most of these terrorist attacks on European and US soil come from Wahhabists. Saudi Arabia funds mosques and madrassa schools that spread Wahhabism, and most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.
>>
File: 1497661315298.png (16KB, 448x538px) Image search: [Google]
1497661315298.png
16KB, 448x538px
>>130440519
tfw Iran is based
>>
>>130441185
/thread
>>
>>130440519
Iran
>>
>>130440519
I'd side with Iran. But the US would side with Israel then Iran would get BTFO.

Israel would have to do something to the US first forcing a severing of ties: would love to see that. Not sure what it would be, though; and it seems unlikely to occur.
>>
>>130440519
Myself

Unless I was forced to, then Iran. We lose our welfare queen ruler then Iran can collapse from holy wars among themselves.
>>
>>130448058
>And then Iran begins to spread their filthy Islamic imperialism.
Check here:
>>130454035

Persians have actually fought and impeded against the spread of Islamic imperialism. Their version of Islam is nothing like Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism, which is actually at root of most of these problems as explained.
>>
>>130454035
Neo-Kohens are foaming at the mouth for Iranian blood. All that "Islamophobic" sentiment in the West was nurtured with Iran in mind. The people didn't want another war. It was the only way.
>>
>>130452573
Listen you fucking leaf we have the strongest military in the world. Saddam had the strongest military in the ME at the time and we wrecked his shit in a week. We would have no problem wrecking these sandniggers too they're nothing but a 3rd world islamic shithole
>>
>>130440519
Iran, all fucking day long.
>>
>>130453254
The US cannot just bomb them freely, they'll defend themselves. The belief that the US can just bomb any country at will, with no casuality is a fairy tale. As soon as you try to drop one bomb, they'll launch all their missiles, torpedos and bombs on any air craft carrier and base that are in the persian gulf. What would you bomb them with, once you don't have any jets left? And that's of course assuming you can get through their air defence without too many casualities. And bombinb them alone won't do much. Destroying a couple of buildings won't stop them from anything. They'll just rebuild it and be meaner next time. The only way to win the war is by changing the regime, which means you'll need to invade, overthrow the government, and occupy the country. Something that you were not able to do in Iraq, even less in afghanistan, and thats two countries which had the shittiest army in the middle east. What makes you think the US can successfully invade Iran, a country where most of the inhabited cities are surrouned by huge mountains, with over 12 million paramilitary and 600k military personnel. A country which had, for the past 40 years, trained for exactly such war? Saddam, with the help of the US, russian and virtually all the arab countries, could not invade the iranians after they went through a revolution and purged almost 100% of the old generals and officers. Now they manufacture their own weapons, managed to send a satelite to space, and have one of the most engineering graduates in the world. It is not afghanistan, in which the US and us canadians are still stuck, nor Iraq. A war with them would be disastrous.

The americans won't win it. Their only option is to nuke the whole thing, which we know they wont.
>>
For those who wrote Iran, you're absolutely terrible human beeings without any hope.
>>
>>130440519
Dune coons and jews killing each other?

I support both sides.
>>
>>130454327
The global backlash would be immense. You think that you have problems now ? Wew you ain't seen nothing yet bud, Iran is Pandora's box for u nigger. Stop poking the bear
>>
>>130454035
>b-but there's an ever so slightly more benign version of our cancer, almost like a tumour really.

Ideological filth.

Let me guess, your next post will be something along the lines of
>b-but look at all the great things Islam did in the xyzCentury [shows achievements of formerly non-Islamic civilisations that Islam has now raped and taken credit for].

Never has there been a worse ideology.
>>
>>130440519
Iran, atleast i'll die fast in one single nuke, it will do me a favor
>>
>>130440519
Germany.

Seriously though, the only correct answer is to help the party that's not Israel. I'm not an antisemite, but the creation of Israel was clearly the worst mistake in the history of politics. I wouldn't waste a minute of that shitshow. Pull out the civilians and let the sand people have it. No other sane course or action.
>>
Watch them kill each other then finish off the winner
>>
>>130440519
israel
>>
>>130454716
BASED self-destructive Jew!
>>
>>130440519
Iran, at least they don't try to get America in a war every 5 years
>>
>>130454561
No, that's not my next post.

My next post is to say all Semitic filth is equally cancerous, except for Gnosticism... which is cool.

See, mainstream Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are all shit, but some of that shit is more harmful than others. Shia Islam is not the kind of shit that will kill you. Like I've said, all of these terrorist attacks come from Sunni extremists.
>>
File: rabbi aryeh.jpg (48KB, 598x274px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi aryeh.jpg
48KB, 598x274px
>>130454495
>>
>>130440519
Iran

remarkable history, shame it was invaded by muzzies

if it were still zoroastrian it would be one of the best countries in the world
>>
>>130440519

Iran. I hate the evil jews so much I wouldn't shed a tear if Iran nukes their rat nest.
>>
>>130454716
Ashkenazi racism towards Mizrahim needs to end. Come home and we can await for the Mesheoch together brother. Stop LARPING with genocidal fake Jews who stoke your hatred to blind you while they use you like attack dogs.
>>
>>130440519

Iran.
>>
>>130455010
>Iranian TV
Go shill somewhere else, Ahmet.
>>
>>130453761
Lmfao, I just posted a fucking topographic map, and you come with a cartoonish looking map, which says absolutely nothing about the topography. Are you fucking retarded? Look at the fucking map again, Tell me where exactly does it look flat to you (except the two regions which I clearly stated in my original comment as being salt deserts with quicksand and the highest temperature ever recorded on earth?

Holy shit, can;t believe how retarded you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Iran#Topography

Pic related, its their fucking capital citiy, tehran, which can obviously be seen right in front of a motherfucking mountain. That's american education I guess, don't know shit about geography or how to read a topography map.
>>
>>130454561
Also, all of the great minds during "Islamic" golden Age came from Persian figures like Al-Khwarizmi (Algebra is a Latinization of his name), Avicenna, Rhazes, Khayyam, and more. The vast majority of those scientists were Persian but they followed a more liberal form of Islam influenced by Greek Neoplatonism and Zoroastrianism.

It all changed when Al-Ghazali's thought became popular, and he was a stupid fucker the Arabs love.
>>
File: israel army.jpg (304KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
israel army.jpg
304KB, 2048x1365px
>>130445850

t. Hasbara IDF shill
Jews are not white, not even according to themselves (except when they are trying to undermine white interests).
>>
>>130454817
open border of germany was worst mistake in history

>I'm not an antisemite
liar
>>
>>130440519

Neither.

I would join in by bombing them both.

Fuck this mentality where you have to join a side.

No.
>>
>>130440519
Fuck both, but I prefer Israel, less of a shithole
>>
>>130454817
Israel existing is good for Germany. Israel blocks the Asian route to Europe for Africans. It's easier for them to walk than to swim or get a boat.
>>
File: 2405314.jpg (26KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
2405314.jpg
26KB, 640x426px
Long live the revolution Tbh lads
>>
>>130454327
You couldn't wreck a bunch of farmers in afghanistan or vietnam. You're still in afghanistan after 16 years. You think you can actually take on a country with 70 million people? What a fucking joke. Your only option would be to nuke them, which will literally send every remaining country into nuke developing mode, and on russia's side.
>>
>>130455008
>all of these terrorist attacks come from Sunni extremists.
I couldn't care less, when all Muslims defend each other and nothing gets done.

Your entire faith is disgusting to me on the most fundamental level i can imagine.

It stands against everything good about humanity.
Christianity and Judaism managed to clean themselves up and make a fucking effort post-enlightenment.

The day Islam dies will be the greatest day in human history.
>>
File: shlomo.jpg (76KB, 720x824px) Image search: [Google]
shlomo.jpg
76KB, 720x824px
>>130455168
>>
>>130455550
>I don't care about geopolitics or reality
>I just support Israel
fuck you kike
>>
>>130455301
I swear, out of all the fake flag funposters, you deus vult guys are the cringiest.
>>
>>130455550
>all Muslims defend each other and nothing gets done.
>Christianity and Judaism managed to clean themselves up and make a fucking effort post-enlightenment.
Can't tell if low IQ Trumpcel redditor or Shlomo Tbh
>>
>>130455559
Shocker! I'm a muslim now!
>>
>>130440519

Israel, EU has destroyed my belief in moderate muslims.
>>
>>130455504

Jews don't care, they are insane. Pic related, "people" like this hold political power.
>>
>>130455504

>You couldn't wreck a bunch of farmers in afghanistan

You act as if we were trying to.

The entire point of that "war" was to keep it going.
>>
>>130455438
Is everything about niggers and Muslims for you Give it a rest, fuck, you weren't cut out for this politics thing if you ask me.
>>
>>130440519

I despise both kikes and mudslimes. And I would hope that both would obliterate one another.
>>
>>130455076
Im not mizrachi you retard, you really think that mizrachi (fucking arabic jews from morroco, lybia,iraq,syria) would fucking know english, let alone use 4chan?? These are fucking subhumans
>>
>>130455682
>>I don't care about geopolitics or reality
Nope, i just see Islam for what it is, and i'm sick and tired of the b-b-b-b-but geopolitics so therefore more candle-lit vigils after the next barbaric Islamic attack.
I'm done.
110% done with Islam.
It will never reform. Never.
It is irredeemable scum.

>I just support Israel
Nope. I was just given a choice, and i picked the greater evil of the two.

Enjoy being the next Islamic nation though, cucknada. Your pathetic leader has seen well to that.
>>
>>130440519
Israel needs to go down first. It would solve most of the world's problem.
>>
I see a nobility in the Iranians that I have never seen in a Jew.
>>
>>130440519
Would support Iran no doubt
>>
>>130455550
>>130456069
Here I was thinking your posts couldn't get any cringier. Good job, you fucking meme.
>>
File: 1490139157457.jpg (133KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490139157457.jpg
133KB, 600x800px
>>130440519
Myself. Can I just not give a shit about Israel? I don't owe them anything.
>>
>>130455913
>Lost war
>hurr durr, we didn't even try, it was all political
>>
>>130456406

No, it wasn't political.

It's economics.
>>
>>130454976
America's economy revolves around war. It's why we're a fucking superpower.
There is literally nothing wrong with killing some shitskin muzzies if it means giving us a stronger economy
>>
>>130440519
The popcorn industry
>>
>>130455718
>Can't tell if low IQ
>Commie

ahahahaha, it'll work this time right comrade?

But no, seriously, how can you deny that the civilizations that Judaism/Christianity produces are 1000x better, more productive, more scientific, more artistic, and provide greater hope for humanity than the rank oily turds that Islam produces?

>Commie

.... Oh right, never mind.
>>
>>130453254
I'm sure the Iranians already have nukes. They either bought them from Russia or Pakistan or built their own.

The whole "muh peaceful nuclear energy" meme is a diversion to keep everyone from this fact.
>>
>>130456500
But burger, your economics are terrible.
>>
>>130456019
but they are the biggest group in Israel now

you got many russian jews now but russian sluts are the biggest racemixers in whole Europe despite the pol meme of "based russian women"

they will become arab jews as well over time
>>
>>130456614

For the average person, sure.

For "American Interests", no.
>>
File: 1492475544853.jpg (98KB, 750x863px) Image search: [Google]
1492475544853.jpg
98KB, 750x863px
>>130440519
hmmmm I wonder who /pol/estine would support
>>
>>130456543
>106.71% dept/GDP
Your business model is broken.
>>
>>130449875
Palestinian or Israeli shitposter?
>>
File: mitzfa.jpg (238KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
mitzfa.jpg
238KB, 1280x853px
>>130455791
>>
>>130456897

Nobody can call us on it, so it's irrelevant.

It's about as rigged of a game as you can get.

Our money is monopoly money anyway. No real backing, besides force and speculation.
>>
>>130456729
No, see, the world is becoming consistently more peaceful. Actual full-fledged warfare might be a thing of the past soon. Your economy is in dire need of adapting to this. Your permanent war shit is unfeasible.
>>
>>130457007
These jews are soros paid shills and attention fags, they don't represent us.
>>
>>130440519
This is not even a question, not only everyone is above Israel but Iran has the single most based ZOG-free government on earth

Make a proper thread next time, like Israel vs. Saudi Arabia or Israel vs. US
>>
>>130456727
Yes, they are, mizrachi arabs are 80% of the country, and they come as hasidic jews aswell,

The russians who comes to israel most of them come because some far far grandmother was a jew and by that they eligble to get citizenship, most of them even walking with a cross on neck kek, and their women is the best here
>>
>>130455550
this. all islam needs to be eradicated off the face of the earth
>>130455504
see >>130455913
A continuous war means our weapons companies keep making money which is what gives us the strongest economy in the world
>>
File: IMG_8502.png (412KB, 1048x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8502.png
412KB, 1048x724px
Iran of course.

>>130445850
Die, shill.
>>
>>130440519
I would support China.
>>
>>130456379
>you fucking meme.
Everything is a meme you Krautcuck.
Literally, every word in this post is an individual meme that evolved through etymology to be used in the way it is today.
>>
>>130455850
>As a stronk independent womyn who doesn't even know how twitter works, here's what I would do
>Reels off a list of ridiculous (((fixes))) and shows why women shouldn't be in charge of anything more complex than a light switch
>>
>>130457053
They can simply stop using your currency the moment you lose your ability to enforce it.
>>
File: holocaust numbers.png (258KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust numbers.png
258KB, 1080x1920px
>>130457118
>>
>>130456897
>the world runs on the US dollar
>broken
top kek m8
>>
>>130457083
America will at some point reach the point of Imperialer Überdehnung

it may take several decades from now on but at some point it will happen
China is going to be the new superpower, they do it smarter
>>
>>130457247
How autistic are you?
>>
>>130457083

>No, see, you need to play by the rules

:^), I refer you to the post above yours.

I agree with what you say, but it's not stopping, at least not until we get rid of literally everyone to do with the shadow establishment.
>>
>>130457053
Fair enough. Better hope the creditors don't ever band together though.
>>
>>130456069
Thank you, Islam is death to the European identity. Jews have to be eradicated too but islam should not be allowed to stay here.
>>
>>130457307
killing jews isnt a linear graph, the deaths fluctuate.
>>
I would support Israel
>>
>>130457301

>They can simply stop using your currency the moment you lose your ability to enforce it.

Which is why we continue these wars.

Do you understand now?

I never said it wasn't psychotic.
>>
File: anti-zionist-jews-in-london.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
anti-zionist-jews-in-london.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>
>>130457131
will visit your country in the next 2-3 years, really interested to see your society with my own eyes
>>
>>130456543
>giving us a stronger economy
>patching up your countless punctures instead of buying a new tire

No wonder you're the #1 goys.
>>
File: 1496625971145.jpg (59KB, 706x664px) Image search: [Google]
1496625971145.jpg
59KB, 706x664px
Iran all the way
>>
File: israel.jpg (40KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
40KB, 400x306px
>>130457474
>>
>>130457349
Thankfully not so autistic i don't know what a fucking meme is.

Too bad for you though buddy.
>>
>>130457383
You're delusional. America has already lost a great deal of influence abroad. The end of the line shad been reached. Unless you're extremely lucky, you'll be very poor for the rest of your life.
>>
>>130457294
> and shows why women shouldn't be in charge of anything more complex than a light switch

Too bad she did hold political office in the UK, and still has tons of influence in murrica, going as far as e-mailing Hillary regularly while also being part of the McMUllin and Ted Cruz campaigns.
>>
>>130457571
Your own eyes will melt hans, dont do it, its shit, i want to visit yours too, and get the language, but these fucking syrians crawling there, its sadden the heart
>>
>>130457725
can you fuck off shill? ultra orthodox jews wouldnt be protesting in the streets against their own people unless they are being paid.
>>
>>130440519
t. kike nigger
>>
>>130451687
Shut the fuck up, frenchie
>>
>>130457527
You could increase your warmongering by a factor of 10 and it wouldn't be enough. There's no sufficient market for war anymore. The well has dried up. You're enjoying the precious last few drops.
>>
>>130457773

>you'll be very poor for the rest of your life.

I will be anyway, I chose that life. Keeps me grounded.

Nothing I've said is delusional, it's reality.

It may not be sustainable, it may not be clean. But it is what it is.
>>
File: one of the good ones.jpg (61KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
one of the good ones.jpg
61KB, 800x574px
>>
>>130458154

Why are you posting controlled opposition?
>>
Iran.
>>
File: rabbit yosef.jpg (223KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit yosef.jpg
223KB, 1000x750px
>>130458260
>>
>>130458120
>I chose that life. Keeps me grounded

That is the dumbest thing I have read ITT, and there were several posts made by templarfags
>>
>>130458154
They oppose Israel for religious reasons, anyways, those Jews are the epidemy of all negative Jewish stereotypes
>>
>>130458358

>That is the dumbest thing I have read ITT

That's because you still don't understand the meaning of life.
>>
File: 1495584247163.jpg (166KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1495584247163.jpg
166KB, 750x674px
>>
Mutual Destruction is the correct answer
>>
>>130458460
I'm not yet full enough of myself to successfully feign knowledge of the meaning of life, but somehow I'm pretty sure being apathetic and miserable is not it.
>>
>>130458338

I can quote imams saying the same thing
>>
File: history.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
history.png
735KB, 800x600px
>>130458936
do it
>>
File: 1491663027943.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491663027943.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>130458936
>Chief Rabbi of Israel
>random self-proclaimed imams
>>
>>130445850
Look at this fucking kike

Also IRAN
>>
>>130456069
"110% done with Islam."

>ISIS would behead you for saying that
>Average Iranian would simply shrug their shoulders

I don't really like any of the Abrahamic faiths. I'm just saying Iran is not an existential threat to Europe the way of House of Saud is.

Also, Islam can reform with the growing acceptance of Sufi dialectic, which is rooted in Greek Neoplatonism. I mean, poets like Hafez, which Iranians love, would drink wine, dance, womanize, and be generally carefree. They were generally relaxed. I mean, why do you think Rumi is popular?

Anyways, continue being a dunce instead of engaging in real conversation. One thing that is essential is to abrograte the Koran the way Catholics did for the Bible.

Anyways, this isn't Taqiyya. I'm not Muslim, but I don't want to see a 3500 yr old nation burned to the ground. Jews wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Cyrus the Great's benevolence.
>>
>>130440519
>Who would you support in a war between Iran and Israel?
Iran: Non-White country.
Islam: Non-White religion.
Arabs: Non-White people.

Israel: Non-White country.
Judaism: Non-White religion.
Jews: Non-White people.

The correct answer is to support neither of them.
>>
>>130459209
Nice taqiyya Ahmed. Get the fuck out of my country and go live in Iran if you love it so much
>>
>>130440519
Iran
>>
>>130459209
>Average Iranian would simply shrug their shoulders

many people in Iran got fucking executed or jailed for condemning islam since the revolution
>>
File: 1497828264468.jpg (356KB, 750x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1497828264468.jpg
356KB, 750x1044px
>>130440519
It's time to put an end to the Great Satan
>>
Hopefully they kill each other off, but I'm for the one that kills Islamists first.

>>130456543
Please stop spouting Soviet-era and Chomsky propaganda and myths.
>>
>>130459588
All of Western ethos is in continuity with Ancient Persia. Literally the idea of good and evil and their correspondent metaphors of light and darkness came from Zarathustra, signaling the beginning of Western civilization.

We are all living in the shadow of the magi, hence Nietzsche's Thus Spake Zarathustra signified a new shift in the Western psyche.

You are Iranian whenever you refer to light as good, serene or darkness as chaos, void, or whatever, burger.

The word paradise comes from the Avestan word "pairidaeza" and "magic" from Greek of "magi". You are the bitch of my eternal magi.
>>
>>130445850
Jews can't be white, and neither can muslims. Only Christians can be white.
>>
>>130459209
I've seen what Iran was like in the 70's, I've seen all of them, and it saddens me that otherwise relatively secular societies were ruined by Islam. But you're infected now.

The middle east and Islam requires quarantine, a complete and utter migration lockdown just like Japan and Poland has (whom suffer 0 Islamic terror attacks as consequence).

Let the Islamists fight amongst themselves forever, we here in the civilized world want none of it.
>>
>>130459588
>>130459882
Iran is pronounced "E-RUN" and is a cognate of Aryan. It was under Hitler's recommendation that Reza Shah asked other countries to call Iran by its native name. That's like Germany asking other countries to call it Deutschland, and then Amerifats asking what happened to Germany?

During the Sassanian Empire, Iran was called "Iranshahr".
>>
File: pepe sr..jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sr..jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>130459177
>>
File: jews.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>
>>130459588
It's no more your country than it is his, unless I misunderstood that glorious constitution of yours.
>>
>>130455223
>>130453761
>>130451213
>>130448790
>>130446733

hate to say it but american education everyone...
>>
>>130459882
I know that Iran/Iraq were the first proper civilizations on earth, but that was long. LONG before Islam came around.

Islam has raped arabs and ancient arabic culture of everything they once stood for and created.

Don't expect to hold up the raped and soiled trophies of the past; ruined by nothing other than Islam itself as some piss-poor evidence that i should be more lenient towards Islam X over Islam Y or Z.

Islam is Islam; culture destroying memetic aids.
>>
>>130440519
Iran, because fuck israel. Now between israel and palestine, I wish death upon both of them just because the constant "you have to choose one side" has irked me far too many times.
>>
>>130459891
>>130459996
>>130460300
And the era of cringe continues. Man, are your posts abhorrent.
>>
File: Aryan Persioan1494859662818 (2).png (975KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Persioan1494859662818 (2).png
975KB, 646x646px
>>130445850

Iranians are descendants of Ancient Aryans you fool.
>>
>>130460233
Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>130440519
no because it will never be a war between Iran and Israel. it will be a war between Iran and the US.
>>
>>130459882
>>130460051
Great. Now go back to the 3rd world shithole you love so much and gtfo my country
>>130459996
They've been muslim for 1400 years, and that brief time in the 20th century where they were somewhat civilized was due to us trying to civilize them. But naturally chimps are incapable of being civilized and will chimp out and revert to their natural state
>>
File: iranianDNA.png (309KB, 1119x321px) Image search: [Google]
iranianDNA.png
309KB, 1119x321px
>>130460556
>still repeating that meme
>>
>>130460300
Dude, wasn't Christianity forcefully imposed on Scandinavians too?

Also, Iranians retained a lot of their Zoroastrian traditions. Just look at how revered the Shahnameh is -- it's kind of like The Tain.

>>130459996
Maybe US leaders should stop empowering the Islamists when it suites their interests? Such realpolitik is why the ME is in such turmoil.

The US needs OPEC countries to transact oil in USD and price it according to their interests in order to prop the USD. It's through a process of recycling and keeping the system afloat the USD gets its value...

This is why the USA keeps intervening in ME affairs and supports House of Saud, the orchestrators of 9/11.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp

Transitioning to decentralized cryptocurrency could weaken fiat currency and central banks, thus ending the petrodollar system.
>>
>>130442418
greetings comrade, would you like to going throw bottles on cargo container of train?
>>
>>130460776
PCA autosomal DNA plots are better because they don't rely on nebulous geographical categories.

PCA autosomal DNA plots give an idea of genetic distance, and Iranians are far apart from Gulf Arabs.
>>
>>130452376
bro that is a terrible idea no wonder ur not president
>>
>>130460471
Whatever you say Abdul, isn't it time to collect your benefits from Merkel?

Try not to rape too many native german girls on your way to whatever office you collect the money from.
Not that anyone will stop you/report the crime.

I'd say i'm sad for Germany, but i'm not - they deserve everything they're getting.
The people that don't deserve this are France, Sweden and the rest of Europe/The UK.

It's one thing to be a pathetic fuck and kill yourself.

It's quite something else to try and take others down with you.

Quite something indeed.
>>
>>130460753
The Shah lost power largely due to the USA and UK.

The revolution was due to two things:

1) The USA and UK became tired of the Shah because he was trying to become ringleader of OPEC and was hiking oil prices during a period of economic downturn in USA and UK. Since William E. Simon's petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia in 1974, the USA and UK increasingly grew dissatisfied with the Shah, who Simon called a "nut". There are declassified CIA documents that call the Shah megalomaniac and had to have his power stripped.

2) Near the end of the Shah's reign, he began improving the country, with the White Reforms, but by then it was too late in the eyes of Iranians who felt oppressed by his SAVAK forces. Many Iranians were beguiled by Utopian socialist ideals, and the UK recognized this. Using their propaganda outlet of BBC, they began giving Khomeini a platform and having his speeches play on radio for Iranians to grow more anti-Shah.

Carter backed Khomeini, calling him a saint, also, and it was a part of the Anglo-American hegemonic strategy to oust the Shah. Eventually Khomeini became rogue.

Most Iranians felt tricked.

3) Overall, I'd say the revolution was due to two things: 1) USA/UK growing dissatisfied with Shah due to oil/petrodollar economics, 2) Iranians being brainwashed by leftist propaganda spread by the West in order to open way for Khomeini taking over.
>>
>>130448007
>Israel controls the United States
FTFY
>>
>>130440519
>Who would you support in a war between Iran and Israel?

I'd hope that they both destroy each other, everyone on the middle east, and turn it into an irradiated wasteland.
>>
>>130460796
>>130460983
t. diaspora internet defense force
>>
>>130460936
>buh refugees
>muh yurop

Do you have any valid points to make against German politics, or just memeshit?
>>
>posting in a retarded thread
sage
>>
>>130461163
I'm pretty sure this is the most valid, most current, most important political point regarding Germany and German politics since the fucking 1940's my main man.

If this isn't a valid political criticism then I'm not fucking sure what else you want me to talk about?

Your abundance of wind power?

The least you psychotic cunts could do is wait a full 100 years before trying to utterly fuck over Europe again, you useless fucks.
>>
>>130461116
If you need sources, then ask for it, and no, I now support the IRI ever since the USA began empowering the Islamic Marxist terrorists MEK/NCRI, who would destroy Iran even more. The USA also empowered ISIS and KSA, so if revolution were to occur in Iran now, it would be open to exploitation.

I think gradual reform in the country is better.

Unlike Saudi Arabia, there are many Iranians interested in becoming secular, but there are of course hardliners.
>>
>>130461609
THEN GO FUCKING LIVE THERE IF YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU MUZZIE LOVING SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN
>>
The best way to test whether Iranians are secular-minded is to bring a dog. Good Iranians will be kind and loving to the dog, indicating they aren't muzzies, whereas the bad ones will try to avoid the dog.

This is the main test.
>>
>>130461534
>most important political point regarding Germany and German politics since the fucking 1940
Germany was 30 minutes away from being a nuclear wasteland for nearly half a cenury.
That is existential danger.
>>
>>130461534
So memeshit is all you can come up with. Zero substance. Color me surprised.

Christianity has hurt Europe more than ten Islams and a hundred EUs could. Nobody will ever take you seriously unless you disinfect your head from this cringy deus vult crap. It's buried for a reason. You're the Yooka Laylee of fringe ideologies and I would like it very much if you got the fuck off my board.
>>
>>130461805
Listen, you knuckle-head, maybe if you stop threatening the country by supporting fucking ISIS and KSA, the guys who did 9/11 on you, then yeah, I would go there.

But as it is, I am not going there because you pieces of shit are rattling your sabers with your kike friends at Iran for no fucking reason, except retarded petrodollar dynamics we can move beyond.

Why did Gaddafi lose power again?
>>
>>130440519
>>130443087

The only winners in a war between Israel and Iran are Saudi Arabia and UAE.

and Europe: Millions of new refugees.
>>
>>130462317
Nice deflection retard. Supporting ISIS and KSA has no correlation with you living in Iran.
The reason you don't want to live there is because you would be executed by their government for being a degenerate and western life is just superior to muzzie life in every way
>>
>>130440519
Israel of course. Fuck sandniggers.
>>
>>130462666
>Supporting ISIS and KSA has no correlation with you living in Iran.
Uhm, yeah it does... I do not want to be carpet bombed.

>The reason you don't want to live there is because you would be executed by their government
No, I know high-profile mullahs and their children live like Westerners largely. Iran is not like Saudi Arabia. It's more like Dubai where people have a double-life: 1) in public, many outwardly pretend to be Muslims, 2) at home, they drink alcohol and do other taboo things.

Stuff like that. Maybe you should actually read more about the goddamn country besides listening to Fox News, burger?

Also, you are missing my overall point about how USA's aggressive attitude with Iran relates to petrodollar dynamics.
>>
>>130440519
Persia
>>
>>130462228
>memeshit
There you go with that 'meme' based dismissal; again misunderstanding completely what a meme is.

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart at least (though I guess not so much now, eh Abdul?).

Christianity has done many wrongs, and I've attacked it a thousand times as an Atheist.

But for everything bad it has done, ultimately - Christianity has collectively produced the most successful civilisations on the face of the planet, of which the only comparable societies are non-Abrahamic countries like Japan and China.

You don't think a criticism of your pathetic immigration policy is 'valid' political criticism, and your response is 'blu bluh memes', then I can't help you, buddy, if that is your response then there's no reasoning with you - you'll just continue to take anything I say, accuse it of being a meme (which is redundant because all ideas are memes) as some kind of 'gotcha' dismissal of my points, and then you'll wait for a response so you can rinse and repeat this piss poor strategy.

(also the only reason Christianity could concievably have hurt europe more is because Christianity had the good sense to crusade against the tide of Islam before it took over, if it hadn't, we'd all be stuck in a 16th century groundhog day hellscape like the middle east is today).

Get your shit together Abdul, go collect Merkel's paycheck and have a think about your life before your next idiotic post.
>>
>>130440519
Iran with full support and everything. Iran all the way.

Iran is the good guy.
>>
>>130445983
This man fucks.
>>
Israel
>>
>>130440519
>>130440519
Whoever loses everybody wins
>>
Iran
>One of the longest civilizations and oldest
>Avesta predicted Christ, 3 Persian Magi visited during His birth
>Not dirty kikes
>land of aryans

>>130461805
Eat some lead, Schlomo
>>
>>130463619
Tovarisch?
>>
>>130440519
Whats the difference? Lmao
>>
>>130463388
If the USA supported Assad instead of rebels like ISIS and Al-Nusra, then there would be no Migrant Crisis. Most of these migrants are radicalized by Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism, which the USA also empowers. None of them are Shia.
>>
>>130464401
P.s. pls dont bomb me dood
>>
>>130462980
>Uhm, yeah it does... I do not want to be carpet bombed.
Then why were you previously saying how Iran is such a safe country and what not?
>No, I know high-profile mullahs and their children live like Westerners largely. Iran is not like Saudi Arabia. It's more like Dubai where people have a double-life: 1) in public, many outwardly pretend to be Muslims, 2) at home, they drink alcohol and do other taboo things.
>shilling this hard
Yeah man I'm sure you're quite the big shot in Iran, which is why you're living here and not there
>>130463619
>supporting mudshits
>ever
>>130464448
If you actually knew anything about the two you would know theologically they're no different you fucking mudshit shill
>>
File: 1495459717866.png (121KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495459717866.png
121KB, 258x245px
>>130446567

k
>>
We already had a war, Iran came with 3 friends attacking from 3 fronts and we won.
>>
File: bintjbeil.png (104KB, 313x936px) Image search: [Google]
bintjbeil.png
104KB, 313x936px
>>130466184
well he's right about the hezbollah part
>>
>>130465967
>Then why were you previously saying how Iran is such a safe country and what not?
I mean it is safe in the sense the average citizen is not going to chimp out on you:

For example, there are a lot of solo female travelers in Iran:

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/theres-no-way-all-the-people-there-are-bad/news-story/aa1367077ce3d09c25e890e8381947f3

“I felt much safer in Iran as a solo woman than I have in plenty of other places.”

Another,

http://www.mywanderlust.pl/solo-female-travel-in-iran/

"So, that’s more or less my experience with solo female travel in Iran. I really enjoyed it, felt very safe for all the time and can only recommend it to everyone! If you think of visiting Iran now is the time to go as the country and especially its politics is changing and soon might become just another tourist destination. And you don’t want to miss the real Iran!"

A female traveling solo in Saudi Arabia would most likely get raped!

More examples:
"While the angry mobs might well exist, I never encountered them. And neither has any traveler that I’ve heard of. Instead, similar to all travelers, American and European alike, I was taken away by how friendly, welcoming, and hospitable the Iranians are. Many people I talked to wanted to visit the US. This just shows that Iran is another case in point not to too hastily equate the people with its government’s views."

https://matadornetwork.com/life/traveled-iran-solo-woman-myths-found-seriously-need-debunking/

My point is, though, the USA is an existential threat to Iran because they are empowering ISIS and powerhouse of Islamism, Wahhabi House of Saud -- the guys behind 9/11, financing Al-Queda, and more.

Iran is in danger of being attacked after the recent Saudi arms deal. Israel has also gotten close to Saudi Arabia and may use their new military technology to attack Iran.

I mean, the country is in the cross-hairs of war hawks, hence why I don't want to go.
>>
File: 261412.jpg (45KB, 670x445px) Image search: [Google]
261412.jpg
45KB, 670x445px
>>130448058

Iran is naturally isolationist and hasn't attacked anyone longer than anyone. What Iran is doing is actively stemming the spread of Wahhabism and Zionism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW0qzfus3FY
>>
File: freddy_x_jason.jpg (14KB, 205x320px) Image search: [Google]
freddy_x_jason.jpg
14KB, 205x320px
Place your bets
>>
>>130443168
thats not going to happen
>>
>>130466553
Also this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Iranians are hospitable people.
>>
Thanatos.
>>
>>130466404

That damn 2006 war where we had our hands tied behind our backs, it's nicknamed the white gloves war in here. We couldn't do shit because they were hiding within the population, they are not wearing any uniform, any shithead can be a militant.
Also they "claim" 32 dead, and let me guess like 200 dead "civilians" right ? those were no civilians. Nah we would wipe the floor with any of our neighbors if provoked, they know it, we know it, our allies know it.
>>
>>130440519
None, I'd sharpen my stick and go for the jews when at the best opportunity, then for the sand niggers but they're not a global threat so who cares.
>>
>>130466882
white gloves hahahah you shot UN observers
>>
>>130466553
>>130466723
>anecdotal evidence
shill pls its like you're not even trying
>>
Iran, they support Assad and resist the cancerous influence of Israel, Iran, and bankers.
>>
>>130440519
Anyone who says Iran is subhuman or Musl--, wait that's the same thing.

Literally 0 reasons to support Iran.
Literally 0 reasons to hate Israel, who is the most productive and democratic country in the middle east.
>>
There pretty much has been a cold war between them for decades. Both are assholes using religious fundamentalism for political gain.
>>
File: ayatollah khamenei on israel.png (182KB, 490x198px) Image search: [Google]
ayatollah khamenei on israel.png
182KB, 490x198px
Death to Israel, long live Iran.
>>
>>130468017
ahsant
>>
>>130446014
Please. Dems bomb the shit out of Muslims too. It is just that the media looked the otber way when Obama did it.
>>
>>130466682
>isolationist
>is actively trying to take over the middle east
They're the biggest factor of instability in that region
>>
File: 1496000372823.jpg (582KB, 622x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496000372823.jpg
582KB, 622x476px
Former US Marine Ken O'Keefe Speaking in Iran

http://youtu.be/whOWWWaDGTg
>>
>>130468107
>>is actively trying to take over the middle east
Are you talking about the U.S. lol

I don't think Iran has invaded Iraq and Afghanistan or set up military bases in Lebanon
>>
>>130467956
Fuck off Moshe, you are the cancer of both the Middle East and the world. Your "success" is the result of leeching off the US and UK. When the economy crashes, I hope Ahmed and friends take the opportunity to destroy your shitty illegitimate state.
>>
>>130467956
easy to be productive with America's billions eh?
>>
>>130468107

>i said it so it must be true!
>>
>>130454439
Because their army will desert when the Americans come.
>Only option nuke
Hello Douglas how are you?
>>
>Aryans or Kikes? My race or theirs? What a difficult decision.

Iran
>>
>>130467813
I mean, when measuring something like hospitality of the denizens, you kind of have to look at a large repertoire of anecdotal evidence.

Iranians in the well-off areas of Iran, like Tehran, tend to be hospitable.
>>
>>130468305
>>130468622
>Iraqi militias
>Hezbollah
>Houthi's
>Interfering in Syria
Also they're well known for trying to topple secular leaders in favor of islamists like they did with Egypt, Tunisia, and Libya during the arab spring
They also support the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and have even helped Al Qaeda before.
>>
>>130445850
i agree with u so fucking much, on average jews are more white than shitskin muslims. also jews arent as savage and niggery as muslims.
>>
>>130469063
You're doing nothing but cherrypicking because you're a shill.
Of course out of every group of people you'll have your good and your bad. But taking cherrypicked instances and trying to pass it off as the norm is shilling.
You make it pretty obvious by how you are generalizing
>>
>>130469184
>have even helped Al Qaeda before.
Uhm, no they didn't. They actually helped the USA kill Al Queda targets after 9/11.

I mean, Iraqi militias, Hezbollah, and Houthis do not really attack Westerners on their own lands whereas Wahhabi Al Queda and ISIS do.
>>
>>130440519
Iran
>>
>>130469474
My point is, I am trying to refute your insinuation that Iranian citizens chimp-out and act like ISIS. I believe you implied that somewhere, so now you are changing goalposts.

My point is simple: Iran is not an existential threat to Europe or USA whereas KSA's Wahhabism CONTINUES to be so. None of these terrorist attacks are Shia, and I am simply saying to get your priorities straight in regards to what is the greater threat.
>>
File: ancient-medes-clothing166.jpg (128KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-medes-clothing166.jpg
128KB, 825x1000px
>>130469184

>Iraqi militias
>containing the us invasion

>Hezbollah
>containing the zionists

>Houthi's
>containing the wahhabis

>Interfering in Syria
>containing ((isis))

thanks, i already knew persians were the good guys
>>
>>130469504
There are Al Qaeda operatives who have asylum in Iran and are safely living there.
And they have helped them cross into Afghanistan, and have even praised Bin Laden.
Your shilling is really getting annoying you mudshit. Kill yourself
>>
>>130466287
Iran hasn't attacked israel yet, but from the defeat israel had at the hand of a bunch of hezbollah fighters, I would bet on iran in an actual conflict. Yes yes, technically the war ended in a cease-fire, but let's be honest here, if you kikes could of beat them, you would of instead of settling for a cease-fire.
>>
>>130469807
Your shilling is annoying kikeshit ir goy slave animal
>>
>>130469741
Some are shia some aren't. You never hear about them being shias because shias are 10% of all muslims so it happens a lot less you fucking retard.
Theologically theyre all the same and all follow the goatfucking prophet and the same koran.
>>130469761
point is they're no different
>>
>>130470111
do a simple google search Ahmed. muzzies are muzzies and need to all be exterminated.
>>
>>130470169
Theologically kikes want to enslave the goyim animals muslims want to evangicalizr
>>
>>130469907

It's for the best for our enemies to think like that.
>>
>>130466882
Kek, you guys don't give a shit about civilian casualities, as was seen when you killed over 1k civilians. It's just a pathetic excuse for your failure. With all the US funding and equipments, you got your ass handed to you.
>>
>>130468017
>A saudi roting for iran
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: 06a.png (34KB, 200x292px) Image search: [Google]
06a.png
34KB, 200x292px
>>130440519
I would support North Korea if they were fighting Israel.

But if your asking this question, we already know your answer.
>>
>>130470271
Shabos goipucci no soul slave.
Have you given your boipucci to gods chosen yet?
You already gabe them the tip of your dick

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ZfMMZIJJM
>>
>>130440519
neither. nuke them both.
>>
File: 1497823715652.png (861KB, 751x518px) Image search: [Google]
1497823715652.png
861KB, 751x518px
Israel hates the world and the world hates you, Israel.
>>
>>130470693
nuke yourself china
>>
Iran
>>
>>130470563
Have you let Ahmed fuck you in the ass yet?
>>
>>130470169
Shia do not really engage in terrorism because theologically they tend to be more fatalist, even whipping themselves kind of like Cathars. Stuff like killing infidels and going to paradise with virgins is more of a Wahhabi thing.

>>130469807
It's a load of shit. Why would Iran help USA kill of Al Queda operatives then, you neocon fuckhead? Iran had nothing to do with 9/11 and even condemned it. It was only some members of the House of Saud, which is huge and dysfunctional, that funded 9/11 hijackers. Not a single 9/11 hijacker was Iranian, retarded.

And yes, IRI does have hardline elements in it, but in general, they focus on regional expansion than taking the fight into fucking Europe or US lands. They don't target civilians indiscriminately the way Jihadi Wahhabists do.
>>
>>130440519
Could it be called a war ? Israel would just drop 21 nukes on them.
>>
>>130440519
The Persians. The Shia are not as bat shit crazy as the Sunni/Wahabbi ISIS fucks. Iran over Israel and Arabia.
>>
>>130470887
No i let ahmed fuck your kike masters and make them arabs.
>>
>>130470887
Well, first you have to stop fucking that Saudi in order to fix the problem.

You know what? I think a war against Islam would be a good thing, but see, your leaders' strategy is not based on that. It's based on ensuring the petrodollar system remains afloat, giving USD its value, and thus, they suck Saudi Arabia's dick -- indisputably the #1 sponsor of terrorism. Your leaders have plenty of opportunity to nuke Mecca, but that's not their goal: Their goal is purely pragmatic/economic, and they have frequently utilized radicalists in order to achieve their hegemonic/economic objectives, retard.

Hence USA supports ISIS.
>>
>>130455438
germany is still paying gibs to israel stupid fuck

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html
>>
>>130447917
Seeing women soldiers just makes me not want to join that military.
>gets shot in the pelvis/spine
>cant move
>only close comrade is female
>be 200lb warrior
>have 40lb body armor + another 80lbs of kit
>pls fireman carry me to cover, charlie is closing in
>woman tries to pick me up
>she is too weak because of female musculature and cant
>burst of machinegun fire rips the ground around us
>she runs away squealing in fear leaving me to die in a blaze of glory alone
>>
>>130470777
>Shia do not really engage in terrorism
LOL they invented it
>because theologically they tend to be more fatalist, even whipping themselves kind of like kaffir. Stuff like killing infidels and going to paradise with virgins is more of a Wahhabi thing.
All of that is in their book of death which all muslims follow.
But I thought you said you're not a muslim so how would you even know shill?
>It's a load of shit. Why would Iran help USA kill of Al Queda operatives then
>Iran helping USA
top kek.
>they focus on regional expansion than taking the fight into fucking Europe or US lands
How do you think expansionism starts? It's start out regionally then goes outwards. The reason they're doing regionally is because they don't have regional control yet, while those who do are on the next phase
>>130471405
>It's based on ensuring the petrodollar system remains afloat, giving USD its value
Sounds like they're looking out for America's interests and making sure we have a strong economy. I don't care if muzzies kill each other, making our economy #1 is worth it
>>
>>130471405

The CIA is a rogue agency and not necessarily indicative of American foreign policy The CIA has black budgets, away from the prying eyes of Congress, based on drugs and information sales.

The CIA is almost indisputably responsible for ISIS. Can you blame every burger for it though? No.

Certain politicians, Obama, John McCain, Chuck Schumer, Henry Reid, the Bush family, the Clinton family, they're all connected to these sorts of things and when people refer to the nefarious "deep state", this is what they mean.

The "USA" does not support ISIS. Deep state functionaries do. Learn to know the difference and you'll soon recognize who our real enemies are .
>>
>>130471732
If you call being a slave to kikes glory then sure goyim animal
>>
>>130470398
Nigga your enemy has enough ballistic missiles to level your country. Your air force cannot even reach their country without refueling, which apparently is a shit ton of works for you guys to do so.

And on top of that, with all the sanctions Iran has been subject to, they still managed to build an air defence system which is better than the russian s-300, all by themselves, with all parts and construction done in their own country.

They also have a shit ton of missiles and are naturally protected from land invasions due to the mountains surrounding the country. You can't do shit to harm them short of sending a nuke, which we know won't happen since that would mean the end of you.

So go outside, look how you're still alive and haven't been attacked or killed, and shut up.

It's really cute how israelis think they can take on Iran, a country of 70 million people and huge land, when they know damn well they wouldn't be shit without the US.

Your enemy is not afraid of you. If you are including their paramilitary, they outnumber you almost 2 to 1, and thats iranian military vs israel's whole civilian population.

They owned your asses via a proxy war, by just sending them some fucking aks.
>>
File: whitephosphorusisrael.jpg (53KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
whitephosphorusisrael.jpg
53KB, 600x399px
>>130466882

What of a bunch of animals you are. So many civilian deaths and that is what you say?
Then one realize why palestinians are so pissed off.
>>
>>130471913
Dying while killing muslim plebs is glory enough.
I hope the juden will face the might of the US military soon enough
>>
>>130472415
fuck off kike
>>
>>130471832
>LOL they invented it
Oh no, some random shia 50 years ago blew himself up once, and suddenly all shias are terrorists

See how retarded you are. The fact is, you look at the stats. Virtually every terrorist attacks committed today is by sunni muslims. The only terrorist attacks commited by shias are in arab countries, by arabs, and by those who've been discriminated by the sunnis.

I hate muslims, but saying saying that shias invented terrorism is fucking retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot (1132).png (1MB, 1174x930px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1132).png
1MB, 1174x930px
>>130460776

Still trying to deny it Jew?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-212945.jpg (218KB, 1896x863px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-212945.jpg
218KB, 1896x863px
>>130471917
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-213013.jpg (247KB, 1891x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-213013.jpg
247KB, 1891x978px
>>130471917
>>130472836
>>
>>130472692
Shia terrorist attacks happen too. It's just far less common because they're 10% of muslims.
The only thing it has to do with is statistics.
You're the one ignoring stats without looking at all variables.
>I hate muslims
Sure you do Ahmed
>>
>>130471832
>making our economy #1
And you're still living on scraps.
>>
File: IMG_3171.png (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.png
127KB, 640x1136px
>>130472901
>>
>>130472917
Even when adjusting for population size, its still a very small percentage. On top of that, when was the last time you saw an iranian terrorist attack? The only one I can recall is the guy in australia, and he was sunni. I AM NOT INCLUDING STATE ATTACKS, THOSE ARE COMPARABLE TO THE SHIT THE CIA PULLS. THE ATTACKS DONE BY THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE ONE BY THE CIA OR US GOVERNMENT. IF YOU WANNA CRY ABOUT THOSE, THEN YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE.

So go ahead, tell me how many terrorist attacks were commited by iranian in the name of islam, so far in the past decade i can think of 1, and he was sunni.
>>
>>130472918
"Our economy"
Tell me what youve gained from the millions of americans dead.
Higher taxes, bigger "military spending", lower wages, more immigrants to replace a disillusioned goyim slave caste, extremely expensive housing, less jobs etc..
>>
>>130445850
>claims Jews are white
>uses Jewish propaganda to support claim
>>
>>130473420
You mean Jewish slave masters exonomy increased and goyim slave animal died to tefuce wages increase housing costs, and open flood gates, we will ignore the innocent shit skins they wrought to our lands and attack the source of this evil.
>>
>>130473297
>tell me how many terrorist attacks were commited by iranian in the name of islam
Because Iranians in the west like the shill ITT are all diaspora who fled after the revolution to GET AWAY FROM ISLAM. Almost all of them are apostates and want nothing to do with Islam, and culturally and socially are worlds apart from actual muzzies in Iran.
But one instance I can think off of the top of my head was that Iranian kid in Germany last year who went on a shooting spree.
And not all Iranians are shia. % wise arabs make up a bigger portion of shias than they do of sunnis
>>
>>130445850
Good bait. Implying niggers aren't an issue cause of Jews. When you're sick you go for the cause of the illness, not the symptoms you fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.