[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of new age spirituality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: spiritscience.jpg (110KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
spiritscience.jpg
110KB, 900x900px
Is it Jewish propaganda or is there truth to it?
>>
>>130439340
It's basically faggotry leading to the Jew World Order and its one world false religion.

There's just enough to it to make you think otherwise.
>>
>>130439340
It's more retared than flat earthers. That's saying something.
>>
>>130439340

Drugs
>>
>>130439340
It's an absolute clusterfuck mishmash of cherrypicked, often contradictory beliefs.
>>
its a spiritual cover for solipsism.

> "hurr durr i am the universe. conciousness man."
>>
>>130439849
This.
The people that follow this are stoned and lost in a world they dont understand. They cling to anything that seems to explain things and make them feel happy inside.
>>
>>130439340
>What does /pol/ think of new age spirituality?
it's western appropriation of asian philosophical spirituality by attempting to understand or realize it through the lens of modern science that often leads to what most consider to be pseudoscience utilized by the patchouli oil wearing crazy ladies.

for instance: energy crystals, chakra orb manifestation, meditative lucidity induced by western new age minimalism music made by william basinski wannabes, and yoga exercises that supposedly cleanses your spirit and body
>>
>>130439340
It's drug induced retardation to open yourself up to demonic spirits.
A lot of the new age meditation is about blanking your mind to get the universe to inject something into you.
It is a distortion of Mindfulness Meditation.
Mindfulness meditation is difficult and forces you to come to terms with the things that bother you, so that you can get past them.
The new age crap is like the dark side vs the light side. Skipping the hard work, skipping the effort, and making deals with devils to give you enlightenment.
>>
>>130439340
it's mostly bullshit if you want the real deal get the knowledge straight from Hindus or Buddhists or occult literature
newage = wester libshit degenerates appropriating culture and traditions from eastern conservatives
that's not to say there's no legit shit in the new-age line of though
if you come across an interesting book don't just dismiss it as new age
when you're reading a book, you really have to put all your beliefs aside and buy into everything it says
but that's only as long as you're reading it, when you're not you want to come back to earth
>>130440221
read a book about enlightenment
>>
>>130439340

Look at India.

/thread.
>>
>>130439340
>>130443354 Is right.

The fanbase is word salad cancer, plus pseudoscience, a lot of Youtube channels taught me a lesson on debating and fallacy recognition, not to mention Martymer's WELAS series, completely debunking the stupidity and cherry picking of the show, It was definitely the best scientific pilled I swallowed until the race pill. Enlightenment is achieved by discovering knowledge of an absolute, leading to greater understanding of the mind and the world, I can agree with Jordan on one thing, we created this world, with our bare hands, we created the wars, we created culture, but I know full well Jews don't come from space, spirit science is indeed complete bullshit, not because it tries to mix spirituality with science, but because it fails to do so on so many levels of failure per video, you're better off reading enlightenment books.
>>
>>130439340
>Is it Jewish propaganda or is there truth to it?
Both. Don't you think Jews would actively try and infiltrate/subvert the truth?
>>
File: 1481429253169.jpg (170KB, 540x316px) Image search: [Google]
1481429253169.jpg
170KB, 540x316px
>>130439340

A bunch of dirty hippie BS that need a shower and the Riot Police should hurry up and provide it to them.
>>
File: Suicide1.png (49KB, 523x677px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide1.png
49KB, 523x677px
kys
>>
>>130439340
it killed my friend
>>
I stopped watching his crap when he shilled hard for 2012 then nothing happen. I'm axed he's still peddling his shit
>>
>>130439340
Sacred Geometry is kinda neat, the rest is bat-shit crazy
>>
File: September-Rundown.jpg (3MB, 1160x7500px) Image search: [Google]
September-Rundown.jpg
3MB, 1160x7500px
>>130445706
2012 was just the midpoint of a shift that will last from 2007-2017.

See you in September.
>>
>>130439888
###'s confirm.

some bullshit to sell rocks on etsy
>>
File: gnosis1080p.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis1080p.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>130439340
A lot of retarded shit mixed with some truth.

Go straight to the source and look into Gnostic literature and Buddhism for the real deal.

As this anon said >>130444765 true enlightenment comes from knowledge. Which means you can't be a lazy bitch and get your info from dumb youtube "spirit science" videos. You have to do your own research and come to your own conclusions. What you believe is going to be true for you and your perception though, it's about refining that perception into a clear a compatible model with reality.
>>
Typical new age nonsense, where he collects a bunch of myths and reads "new age" authors from mid 20th century and combines them into one thing. The result is a mixture of some genuine facts about what people believed and a lot of outright lies and discredit studies.

I don't think the creator of this is in on some Jewish conspiracy, he just fell for new age bullshit.
>>
>>130439340
what's the difference between new age spirituality and old age spirituality
>>
File: jupitermudrapepe.jpg (67KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
jupitermudrapepe.jpg
67KB, 640x591px
Some of it's real, a lot of it is bullshit. You're more likely to find deeper truths by digging into mysticism and the occult, rather than the surface-level hodgepodge of New Age books. Some occult stuff is true and useful, other is bad and it all should be approached with caution.
>>
>>130439340
that particular shit you've used as your picture is a joke that got out of hand. literally just pure bullshit word salad rambling. the general movement is, sadly, mostly of the same quality, but there are intersections with 'chaos magic'/'spiritual satanism' (which are just stealth skepticism vehicles) which make me very hesitant to condemn it all. then again the entire 'law of attraction' movement ('the secret' and all it's ilk) are basically captured and inverted chaos magic used as the opposite, a stealth vehicle to capture the disillusioned into a belief system (usually some warped bullshit 'ancient judaism', with everything different from standard edition made up from whole cloth).
>>
>>130448398
>Some of it's real, a lot of it is bullshit. You're more likely to find deeper truths by digging into mysticism and the occult
Can you tell me what to read to learn more about it?
>>
>>130439340
DUDE FIBONACCI
Fuck me I hate new age wankers that peddle their fucking woo.
>>
>>130439888
>people come to their own conclusions
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.