[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become part of a close-knit community that values religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dancingjews.jpg (75KB, 610x430px) Image search: [Google]
dancingjews.jpg
75KB, 610x430px
>become part of a close-knit community that values religion and family above all else
>only ethnicity with a functioning ethno-state
>ancient 3000 year old religious tradition that will guarantee you aren't a worthless faggot if you follow the laws
>marriage matchmaker will set you up with a top qt
>rule the world

Is converting to Orthodox Judaism the final red pill?
>>
>>130425379
Not a single light haired mischling in that crowd, and jews claim not to care about racial purity
>>
>>130425604

Ashkenazi Jews have mostly Mediterranean and middle eastern genes, why would you expect a lot of light hair?
>>
File: the swarm.jpg (509KB, 1920x634px) Image search: [Google]
the swarm.jpg
509KB, 1920x634px
Only the Ultra-Orthodox though senpai. Orthodox are usually malleable cuckkikes.
>>
>>130425379
You're supposed to be humble as a Jew, becoming Jewish for the sake of gaining power or being accepted is specifically warned against in t he Torah. Technically you can't even convert to Judaism, you have to be born into it. Who cares though, you have to be pretty gullible to think any one group runs the world.
>>
>>130426555
>the swarm.jpg
>>
>>130426418
Why would you expect the abillity to convert into an obviously exclusive ethno religion?
>>
Id rather die than become a kike.
>>
>>130427633
Thats somthing I've always wondered. Is there a "jew regestry" that someone keeps to see if you are in the bloodline or just bullshitting?
>>
>>130427949
My guess is that white people can "convert" to judaism in the same way that they can "convert" to buddhism or shinto (they can't).
>>
>>130427949
And to answer your question, Israel has a 25% ancestry requirement. Doesn't mean that your blonde headed ass is gonna be accepted as a full fledged CHOSEN PERSON though
>>
>>130426865

This isn't true. A convert is just as much a Jew as someone born to a Jewish mother.
>>
>>130428852
I sure dont see any converts in OPs photo
>>
File: 80327178.jpg (260KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
80327178.jpg
260KB, 1024x683px
>>130426865
HUEHUEHUE
>>130425379
Let's have a look:
>become part of a satanic coven
>25% Muslim citizenry
>Tel Aviv worse than San Francisco
>Some Mizrahi abomination
>die in nuclear flames

No , the Final redpill you poor little scumbags is to convert to Orthodox christianity, thanks for the advertisement .

>jews HATE Him
>>
Is becoming a Mason the closest a goy can get to being a Jew?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.