[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas are fought with ideas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: castle.jpg (144KB, 722x1107px) Image search: [Google]
castle.jpg
144KB, 722x1107px
Hostlile ideology must be combated with a domestic ideology. Call Moon Devils barbarians as much as you want, but they've got unity, military spirit and propoganda assembly line to create more soldiers you can imagine. Europeans need allies and the idea to connect everyone under one banner in order to secure their existence. While you tell indians to "poo in loo", they have one of the biggest populations on earth and do oppose religion of peace. Slavs have the masculin spirit Europe lacks and China is yet another ally in numbers.

No battle can be fought without an idea behind it. Video related is the only call for unity I'm aware off and does look promising. Wotan, with everything else he is associalted, is god of war. Spititual awakeness. Christianity may promote civilised values of virtue; but Christian God is dead! The biggest sin we commit nowadays is goodness we show towards barbarians slaying our brothers and raping our sisters. And ateism walks hand to hand with nihilism - the mother of SJW's, politcorrectness and everything right/alt-right/reasonable human being opposes. However, religion itself is not the answer. The traditions and values which it provides must be the tools against degeneracy, rather than belief in some sort of heavenly deity. Just to clarify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMIIjOMSMI
>>
4chan's /pol/ can actually be the place we acumulate new values, thus creating attraction. People are weak and they need something to believe and stand for. Leftism holds monopoly in youth minds because that's the only active option they are aware off. You can describe antifa - their behaviour, clothing, ideas, even music tastes. Can you do the same with europeans opposing their extinction? We don't even have a common name! Right, alt-right, ethnic nationalist etc. The only common group we share is slur "Nazi". Can you describe typical "Nazi"? At least one common agreement? The acutal 1930's Nazis had strong ideology and the most recognizable and fashionable clothing style possible in the history. Why don't we create our clothing style? Connect wih /fa/ and work something you'd be proud to wear. /pol/ could mobilize it's resources to hunt-down lefty autist using frogs and planes pattern. /pol/ was the biggest meme machine surpassing normies filters, redpilling them to make the right choice. Is it safe to say /pol/ can achieve anything in terms of ideas?

I'm interested in what you have to say. Do you share some portion of my ideas or are you skeptical? I was writing this post for quite a time and I have to leave for an hour. So, yes, "1 post from this ID" but I still hope I'll see some replies after I come back. Nevertheless, take care.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.