[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I know if I'm going to go to Heaven?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 426
Thread images: 43

File: Christ in the Desert.jpg (569KB, 1711x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Christ in the Desert.jpg
569KB, 1711x1500px
Can I know if I'm going to go to Heaven?
>>
>>130421125
If you just repent your sins and give your heart to Jesus that for sure you will go to heaven

It's really that simple desu
>>
An hero and find out faggot. Blease link
>>
Nobody actually knows Jesus and the Bible is controlled opposition
>>
>>130421125
S O L A F I D E
believe in christ and you go straight to heaven
no pagan cathoshit bs
>>
>>130421125
I don't think so, but no one else really knows either, although many will tell you different.
>>
>>130421125
Believe in the gospel and that's about it.
>>
Heaven is just a metaphor.
>>
>>130421125
No.
>>
>>130421753
A metaphor for what?

I thought the Bible taught it was a real place.
>>
File: 1497731141892.jpg (97KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497731141892.jpg
97KB, 850x565px
>>130421125
I'll tell you now that you're not.
That you've actually already died long ago and you're currently in Hell.
Enjoy the ride faggo.
>>
>>130421259
>National Bolshevik
>>
Bumperino

I was hoping for someone to actually explain some of this Bible stuff to me.
>>
>>130422726
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_fide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
>>
1. Do you believe in God?
2. Have you repented your sins?
3. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?

If you answered 'yes' to these questions, then yes, you will go to heaven.
>>
>>130421125
You can go to heaven now if you can find it. There's no afterlife however.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x426px
Only those in communion with the catholic faith who adhere to its traditional teachings and live a life of sanctity and repentance will be saved.
>>
>>130424065
Do you have a Bible verse for that?
>>
File: 1484086145974.png (234KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484086145974.png
234KB, 640x640px
>>130424065
>>130424292
>>
>>130421753
t. kike
>>
Live your life well, be proud of who you are, have a good wife, many good children, fight when you need to fight, talk when you need to talk. Don't be a faggot, help your people survive against the heathen hoard.
>>
>Can I know if I'm going to go to Heaven?
It's called faith and belief, not fact and proven immutable natural law.

If you were going to spend an eternity with some people would you want to spend it with people who thought they had no other choices, or people who had no proof but wanted you to be true?

God might be a NEET and his son is most likely a zombie. Isn't that too cool?
>>
>>130421125
yes
https://youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Just put all your faith on Christ and not your works
>>
Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and thy house.

All it takes to go to heaven is believing that Jesus Christ is the son of God and paid your way to heaven. You cannot rely on your own good deeds or works as proven in

Matthew 7:21-22

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

You cannot plead with God for the good you have done on judgement day, you must believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and he paid it all.

What is your motivation to live good after that, if you are saved by believing on Jesus you are now a child of God and the bible is clear that God chastises his children and you will be punished for willful sin and being a lazy degenerate.

How to make it to heaven?

Acts 26:18

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Believe on Jesus Christ and you shall be saved from the damnation that is coming.
>>
>>130424065

Matthew 7:21-22

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

You are facing hellfire at this moment if what you posted is what you believe. You will see hell if you do not believe that the only way to be saved is by Jesus Christ finished work on the cross.
>>
>>130424065
>in b4 "He meant the opposite of what he said"

Galatians
2:16/21
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
5:4-5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>>
>>130421125
Never assume. Make sure you are Catholic to make it the easiest.
>>
Here is a sermon on how to be saved. Catholicism will get you put in hell because they believe in a works salvation which Jesus said specifically will get you damned. Do not listen to catholics. Here is someone who actually knows his bible like the back of his hand, he will tell you how to be saved if you are still unsure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
>>
>>130424924
>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
See John 6:38-40 for God's will
John 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>>
>>130421251
>>130421125
Paul and the gospel writers and modern doctrines can't even agree on the way to be saved (accepting The death and resurrection of Jesus vs. behaving like Jesus vs asking for forgiveness). And it was supposed to be a bodily resurrection on earth to be ruled over by Jesus as king while one that had seen Jesus was still alive. When all the corpses were obvious rotted to nothing r was more appetizing to talk about some spiritual life in heaven. The point is, you're absolutely fucked.
>>
>>130425211
Matthew 7
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Relating to the Father’s will in Matthew 7:21)
John 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 7:21 is saying that you can't fake having faith. You actually have to believe. Also Matthew 7:22-23 sounds like relying on your works gets you to not enter Heaven.
>>
>>130425211
https://youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ
>>
>>130421888
>he believes the man on a cloud shit
That's a bit immature, isn't it?
>>
File: 1496982614219.jpg (106KB, 368x893px) Image search: [Google]
1496982614219.jpg
106KB, 368x893px
>>130425274
>modern doctrines can't even agree on the way to be saved
That's because they don't follow the Bible

Romans 10
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
>>
File: WE WUZ TREE RAT.png (104KB, 895x727px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ TREE RAT.png
104KB, 895x727px
>>130425538
No, but pic is
>>
>>130424292
1 Corinthians talks about the unity of the church of Christ and it's ideffectability which BTFOs Protestant ecclesiology. St. Paul continually warns people not to return to their sinful lives or else they will go to hell. Sola Fide is a false doctrine which Luther used to justify his sinful life and still believe that he would go to heaven.
>>
There isn't even a god, children. Grow up.
>>
>>130425761
This always cracks me up. God bless you anon
>>
>>130425761
There is literally like 100,000X more evidence supporting the theory of Darwinian Evolution than creationism. Go ahead and call it immature. I'll just point and laugh.
>>
File: Kunsthaus_Rodin's_Höllentor.jpg (31KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Kunsthaus_Rodin's_Höllentor.jpg
31KB, 250x375px
>>130421125
Why even care? I probably will have more friends in hell anyway, heaven sounds boring. I doubt they even have Happenings in Heaven
>>
>>130426160
>evidence
good goy
i bet you are a spherecuck too
>>
>>130421125
keep the 7 laws of noach, then you will.

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat from a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to said laws.
>>
>>130425761
I have nothing against religion, but relying on a literal interpretation of the Bible is retarded.
>>
File: 1481304118770.jpg (9KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1481304118770.jpg
9KB, 229x221px
>>130421125

Heaven is here, now. It is on this earth. This earth will be renewed and all will enter the Kingdom. Some will have an inheritance, some will not. But all will have eternal life in the Kingdom.

The only things cast into hellfire are Death, Satan and those who truly are unrepentive and reject God - luciferians, etc.

Some will go into the bosom of abraham right after death - in the spirit.

Dont worry OP. Believe in Yahshua Messiah and praise God. Be a nice person and you'll be fine.
>>
>>130426219
Nope, but I do have a PhD in biochemistry and work at a biotech company that sequences genomes. Yeah, all that DNA evidence is bullshit. It's all a hoax...

I could school you all day long on the evidence but it would be waste of time. If you actually cared you would go look into it yourself.

I gave up debating creationists years ago. It's like beating my head against a brick wall, only beating my head against the wall would actually accomplish more.

You can't fix stupid.
>>
>>130423579
Sola fide goes against Paul's and the rest of the New Testament's message of judgement
>>
>>130421125
Yes. You won't because heaven isn't real.
>>
>>130426411
I guess I'm a retard then
>>
>>130426616
No it doesn't
>Genesis 15:6: And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
>Matthew 7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (See John 6:40)
>Matthew 7:22-23: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>Luke 5:20: And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
>Luke 23:40-43: But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
>John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>John 3:18: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>John 6:28-29: Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
>John 6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (See Matthew 7:21)
>>
>>130426846
>John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>Luke 5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
>John 6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>John 6:47: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
>>
>>130421888
the 4th dimension and higher
>>
>>130426887
>Acts 10:43: To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
>Acts 16:31: And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>Romans 1:17-18: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
>Romans 3:28: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
>Romans 4:5: But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>Romans 11:6: And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
>Romans 14:23: …for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
>1 Corinthians 1:21: For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
>Galatians 2:16: Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
>>
>>130426927
>Galatians 2:21: I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
>Galatians 3:8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
>Galatians 5:4-5: Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>Ephesians 1:13-14: In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
>Ephesians 2:8-10: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
>Philippians 3:9: And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
>1Timothy 1:1: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
>Titus 3:5: Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
>James 2:10: For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
>>
>>130426627
That is stupid since the same authors warn that you cannot revert to your sinful past and even imply that salvation is still ongoing. Paul even use Stoic motiffs which further implies the need of a life in accordance to being saved. Either Paul and the whole bible got it wrong or sola fide is wrong
>>
>>130423938
>>130421251
You both omit THE most important thing:
If someone blasphemes the holy spirit by saying that they disbelieve in it, there is no repentance from this as it is the only irredeemable sin.
t. Bible reader
>>
>>130426846
It does. It is one thing to believe and another to act it out
>>
File: white_rabbit.jpg (74KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
white_rabbit.jpg
74KB, 500x348px
This is all there is faggot

keep on dancing fuckhead
>>
>>130421125
>/pol/
>Heaven

You already chose heathen
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Your coming back to Earth if you are a Christian.
A new perfect world will happen
Just like this imperfect one happened
Jesus is coming back
Kicking ass and taking names
And this time - it's personal
So cheer up
It's going to be ace
>>
>>130426990
That is half true. Blaspheme of the Hoky Spirit means to never accept the Holy Spirit, which means you aren't saved in the first place. There is no sin God can't forgive.
>>
>>130426604
>what I'm saying is true but I can't tell you why
Literally a 3rd grader argument.
>>
>>130426958
>He meant the opposite of what he said
>he thinks your sinful acts get you sent to hell after you're saved
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 John 5
4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Reverlation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
1 John 3
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Romans 4
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (54KB, 565x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
54KB, 565x733px
>>130426604
>>
>>130427288
>whoever that overcomes
Didnt know I had to go through shit to be saved and endure to the end as your own verse of revelations point out. Did the bible contradict itself?
>>
>>130427625
Are you fucking dumb? That doesn't contradict.
>>
>>130427246
What I'm talking about is active disbelief of the HS
Which is irredeemable.
>>
>>130421125
Believe on the lord Jesus and you'll be saved. Read the books of John I recommend. Its by grace and not by works.
>>
>>130427780
It does because that verse implies salvation as dependent on conditional obedience
>>
1. Do you believe in God?
2. Have you repented your sins?
3. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?

If you answered 'yes' to these questions, you still won't go to heaven, because it doesnt fucking exist
>>
>>130428622
Read the paper JUSTIFIED BY FAITH, JUDGED ACCORDING TO WORKS: ANOTHER LOOK AT A PAULINE PARADOX
>>
>>130421125
Yes get baptized and stay in a state of grace, that's the Catholic and Orthodox way. The only true way
>>
its ok for you to be poor you will be rich in heaven
its ok for you to be sad you will be happy in heaven

so on an on.

way to manipulate the unfortunate even more
>>
>>130428456
no it doesn't

Galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
>by faith in Christ Jesus.
>>
File: a.jpg (260KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
260KB, 2000x1000px
This.
>>
>>130428897
1. Paul’s use of prepositions. Thus far we have referred to justification by faith and judgment according to works. Drawing attention to this pattern, a neglected component of a full-orbed understanding of the relationship between justification and judgment may be due recognition of the prepositions used to connect the two concepts of each pairing. In linking justification to faith and judgment to works, Paul consistently uses dia or ek when relating faith to justification (Rom 3:22, 25; 5:1; Gal 2:16; cf. Eph 2:8; Col 2:1281) and kata when relating works to judgment (Rom 2:6; 2 Cor 11:15; cf. Rom 2:2; 2 Tim 4:14). Justification is through/by/from faith; judgment is according to works. This distinction points us toward understanding justification by faith as denoting contingency or instrumentality and judgment according to works as denoting congruence or correspondence.82 Paul understands salvation to be through (dia) faith, and in accordance with (kata) a life of obedience and fruit. Faith is a means, works a manner.83 Justification is contingent upon faith; judgment is congruent with obedience. Philippians 3:9 appears to jar with this pattern, as Paul speaks of a righteousness epµ t¬ pÇstei, “on the basis of faith.” While exceptions such as this ought to sober our prepositional observation, we should also note that this phrase comes immediately on the heels of Paul’s desire not to have a righteousness of his own but that which is dia pÇstewÍ—moreover, the righteousness that is “on the basis of faith” is nevertheless explicitly designated as ek qeou.
>>
>>130428890
Poor or rich on earth doesnt mean poor or rich in heaven. Sad and happy on earth doesnt mean sad and happy in heaven. The Lord brings us joy, but there are times of mourning and anger too.
>>
>christians are seriously okay with the overwhelming majority of humanity, as well as most likely a good portion of their friends, family, and loved ones, who have probably all lived decent and productive lives, being doomed to an eternity of unimaginable suffering and torture
How do you reconcile this? How do you get along knowing a good pal or family member of yours is probably going to get tortured every day all day for the rest of time in ways that make cartels look like a bunch of friendly chaps? Will you really be content in Heaven when you show up and a good number of the people you know aren't there?
>>
>>130421371
This
>>
>>130428714
More from the paper,

Perhaps some of the Angst over Rom 2:13 can be alleviated by recognizing precisely what is being set in antithesis. The snag is that our Protestant ears have been so deeply trained to understand human action—especially when it emerges in the context of dik-language—to be set in antithesis to faith. Yet the contrast of Rom 2:13 is not human action and faith but human action and mere hearing. It is the poihtaÇ rather than the akroataÇ—not the poihtaÇ rather than the pisteuonteÍ—who are justified. Obedience operates in Paul in multiple directions of antithesis.
>>
>>130428890
Plenty of people in the bible were wealthy. Abraham, job, david. On n on.
>>
>>130429195
That is why you need to spread the good news to as many as you can, as well as love on everyone. It is their decision to take that step of faith, but that doesn't mean you can't encourage and love on them along the way.
>>
>>130425235
Believe on the Lord Jesus and thou shalt be saved.
>>
>>130426385
False Gospel right there.
>>
>>130426990
Hey God! fuck the holy spirit! that shit ain't real!
>>
>>130421125
just try islam .
>>
>>130429949
Why is it false?
>>
>>130429970
you have fucked up now
>>
>>130429970
Second person I've seen blaspheme the Holy Spirit on here. I wonder if you really meant it.
>>
File: bluebells.jpg (104KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
bluebells.jpg
104KB, 595x398px
>>130421125
Follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, and you'll know.
Death will be a mystery until we die.
>>
Way i see it , if i'm gonna go to hell i better have some fun in the meantime.
>>
>>130430232
He's preaching a works salvation with no mention of Jesus. Absolute garbage.
>>
>>130430270
Nah brah , i repent and shit. It's all good.
>>
File: 1493694815250.png (184KB, 1794x547px) Image search: [Google]
1493694815250.png
184KB, 1794x547px
>>130427288
There were Roman catholics in ancient times that held to sola fide AND were still Roman catholic, they called denying the Papacy heresy. So even if you do want to go with Sola Fide you are still a HERETIC
>>
>>130430319
Are God and the Devil real in your opinion?
>>
>>130421416
This is stupid theology. The devils believe in Christ. You obviously need good works as well.

Martin Luther was a mistake.
>>
>>130430476

Matthew 12:31-32

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
>>
>>130430566
Yes of course. I believe the King James Bible is the Word of God and I believe the whole thing.
>>
>>130430492
Sola Fide is not found in the church fathers.

Look at Clement of Rome for example, his version of justification is to conform to the pattern of God as he immediately described after saying justification is not by works

Chrysostom's version of faith takes on the view of mindset where you have to change it to actually have faith.

These two instances are NOT god declaring you righteous
>>
Karma and reincarnation is real.
>>
File: babyman.jpg (32KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
babyman.jpg
32KB, 376x376px
>>130421125
who the fuck cares, If god is gonna send you and everyone you know to hell for not believing in his son without giving you proof then I would rather go to hell then spend eternity with the pompus asshole who sends everyone to hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
>>
>>130430843
I have absolutely nothing to base this on other than reason.
>>
>>130430618
Well shit , i guess i'll burn forever then.
>>
>>130421125
Only God could reveal that but I'd beware as demons would have clever reason for lying to us and giving us the impression we are heaven bound (that we might be tempted to sin under the impression of impunity). We can take comfort in the sure knowledge that the good Lord does indeed positively desire we end up with Him forever in Heaven and will help us to that end if we ask Him and are willing.
>>
>>130430989
Believe the Gospel and be saved.
>>
File: 1475635127725.png (32KB, 684x940px) Image search: [Google]
1475635127725.png
32KB, 684x940px
>>130430492
“They (the Novatian heretics) have not the succession of Peter, who hold not the chair of Peter, which they rend by wicked schism; and this, too, they do, wickedly denying that sins can be forgiven (by the sacrament of confession) even in the Church, whereas it was said to Peter: 'I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of Heaven, and whatsoever thou shalt bind on Earth, shall be bound in Heaven, and whatsoever thou shall loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven.'"
“On Penance,” 388 A.D

"Since the East, shattered as it is by the long-standing feuds, subsisting between its peoples, is bit by bit tearing into shreds the seamless vest of the Lord . . . I think it my duty to consult the chair of Peter, and to turn to a church [Rome] whose faith has been praised by Paul [Rom. 1:8]. I appeal for spiritual food to the church whence I have received the garb of Christ. . . . Evil children have squandered their patrimony; you alone keep your heritage intact" (Letters 15:1

"I follow no leader but Christ and join in communion with none but your blessedness [Pope Damasus I], that is, with the chair of Peter. I know that this is the rock on which the Church has been built. Whoever eats the Lamb outside this house is profane. Anyone who is not in the ark of Noah will perish when the flood prevails" (ibid., 15:2).

-St. Ambrose of Milan,
>>130430766
I don't have time for this right now but you're jsut going to have to take my word for it. i fyou are catholic and I take the time to expalin this to you then youll agree with me that Protestants don't understand Catholics and that there are different types of Sola Fide and the oldest versions of it are in Line with the Church Cathers. But just take my word for it okay? Works are necessary.
>>
>>130431046
Why did Paul and Jesus talk about judgement then?
>>
>>130430893
that's where you're wrong. God doesn't send you to hell, you send yourself there through your own free will. Not saying that you specifically are going to hell, just saying how to works.
>>
>>130431146
We know there are different types of sola fide among protestants. BUT THEY all also follow the same element of god declaring you righteous and that is it.

Compare this to Clement and see how he even makes clear one will be judged according to their works.
>>
The creation of Adam.

Biblical source: And then God said: Let us make man after our image and likeness.
Gnostic source: And the rulers of darkness said: Let us make man after our image and likeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG0rcX9X1f4
>>
>>130431151
Because the saved are going to be judged and rewarded according to their works and the unsaved are going to be thrown into the lake of fire.

Matthew 16:27
Revelation 22:12
Revelation 21:8
>>
>>130421416
>muh sola fide
That's only for justification. Sanctification requires works.

"What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
James 2:14-26
>>
File: 1497315321388.jpg (187KB, 1239x931px) Image search: [Google]
1497315321388.jpg
187KB, 1239x931px
>>130421125
Your not going anywhere buddy. When you are, deathi is not. When death is, you are not.
>>
>>130431151
Everyone will be judged for their sins but through acceptance of Christ as your lord and savior your sins can be forgiven.
>>
>>130431339
I said I AGREE WITH YOU
>>
>>130431046

How is one supposed to do that? Sincere belief can't be faked. Where's the line between my trying to believe and God giving me good reason to?
>>
>>130431387
If you are saved why judge according to works?
>>
Salvation is through gnosis alone, anybody who thinks we are going to spend an eternity standing there watching every sin a person ever comitted is crazy in the coconut.
>>
>>130431367
>us
>>
>>130421125
You only get to go to heaven if you die a brave death in battle otherwise you're going to hell.
>>
>>130421125
He already died for your sins retard, works been done, ticket purchased, debt paid etc
>>
>>130431664

Yes, he speaks in plural.
>>
>>130431480
Then why did Paul have to say no being sinful?

>>130431423
Is there any part where justification and sanctification are separated into two phases?
>>
>>130430843
Sure seems that way. Aries south node - Libra North node here.

I can definitely see myself doing this desu senpai https://youtu.be/-0olc3qJjLM
>>
>>130431705
Therefore I can sin all I want
>>
>>130431549
>Where's the line between my trying to believe and God giving me good reason to?
There is none. Everyone goes through crises when it comes to faith. Sometimes you lose your faith in God, only to reminded of Him when time calls.
>>
>>130430618
>but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
I used to be an edgy Atheist and talk trash about religion (specifically Christianity). Is it worth converting to Christianity or am I screwed either way?
>>
>>130430732
I kinda believe in both. I figure The Bible is compromised , so i take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>130431971
>Is it worth converting to Christianity or am I screwed either way?
Depends. Do you belive in God and his son?
>>
File: IMG_3096.jpg (19KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.jpg
19KB, 259x194px
Did you anon?
>>
>>130431046
I thought i was fucked though?
>>
>>130431759
So do crazy people.
>>
>>130432073
I'm trying but it's not easy since I base my beliefs in logic and solid proof. I want to say yes but my heart's not fully in it yet.
>>
File: IMG_3124.png (206KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3124.png
206KB, 500x313px
>>130432150
Wrong pic
>>
>>130431849
Oh , but you can't.
>>
>>130432309

Or you know, the original was the gnostic one.
>>
>>130432394
Then it means I have to live a life according to what I just believe in and this means somehow works will factor into salvation
>>
It's the word of the bike , it understands it's own contradictions.
>>
>>130421125

No you cannot know it

Matthew 7:22
>21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’…
>>
File: IMG_1337.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>130421125
>falling for the Christian Jew
>>
>>130432358
Faith is not a science, it's a virtue.
>>
>>130432793
What exactly does this mean?
>>
File: johnny-cash-stamp-2-300x300.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
johnny-cash-stamp-2-300x300.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>130421125
If this helps OP, Johnny Cash is saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
>>
>>130432412
Or you know , praise Satan.
>>
>>130433413

What
>>
>>130432517
Why so worried about salvation? maybe hell is nice , you don't know , have you ever been?
>>
>>130433549
Don't evade the point. You claim that works doesn't matter but you can't answer a simple query over the need to live a life in accordance to faith?
>>
>>130433233
Exactly what it says christians who think they go to heaven but are not , like the crusaders , Inquisition
>>
>>130433845
>like the crusaders
>inquisition
Bro, you need to learn about what those men did, i.e. saved Christianity in Europe. Sure they killed pagans, but who didn't back then?
>>
File: tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o1_500.png (737KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o1_500.png
737KB, 500x737px
1 John 5:10-13
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>>
>>130433491
Oh i'm sorry , i meant : you can't stop me from dildoing your 5 year old's shit-cunt now that i have all of this NEET satanic powers.

Praise Satan.
>>
>>130421125
how much do you love god? do you have jobs commitment? well, there you go. you'll go to heaven, except when you die. when you die, nothing happens and you stop being conscious. you'll never think again, so it's like, you wont know if you went to heaven or not because you just stop everything. nothing exist anymore for you.
>>
>>130433774
You can always cheat the system , boy.
>>
>>130434144

read your bible friend , was it not for the corrupt church there would be no thing like islam

Matthew 5
>21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

>52Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
>>
>>130434144
>tfw u going to heaven https://youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
>>
>>130430941
That and the testimony of many NDErs, Buddha etc.
>>
>>130434553
Then why even?
>>
>>130431610
To receive rewards my friend.
>>
>>130435396
Are they still getting in if they don't have works?
>>
>>130432162
Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. Just make a choice to believe the Gospel today and receive the Holy Spirit and you will for sure be saved.
>>
>>130421416
Ok lets view the words of Jesus and not the apostles to figure it out.
“"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
Matthew 25:31-45 NASB
>>
>>130435523
The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has already done the works.
>>
File: 1496764648953.jpg (28KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
1496764648953.jpg
28KB, 354x404px
>>130421125
You all need jesus in your life. Repent now please.
>>
>>130435523

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>>
>>130435695
Jesus was quite JOOCEY irl.
>>
>>130435523
Yes. Honestly I don't think the rewards things is what motivates them. The reward is doing the good thing, not getting rewards in heaven for it. Pardon this stupid analogy, but it's like getting ranked after you beat a level (example: B, A, AA, S Ranks) in a video game. Even though beat the level, you got a higher score. At the end it doesn't matter since you beat it, but you'll be in eternity with that rank so you don't get a second chance at bettering it. Still, it should be the good works alone that motivate you.
>>
>>130434923
>le old, Catholic Church created islam meme
Do you have any substantial evidence of this
>>
>>130435538
But why did you make me suck your dick though father Francis? lemme guess , because God works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>130435657
So you don't have to do anything and sin all you want after believing
>>
>>130435602
you view the words of a parable , it can literally mean anything
>>
P U N I S H

M

E

D A D D Y
>>
>>130431971
it's never too late, anon
>>
>>130435911
You can lose in a video game if you die or fail to meet some of its conditions. So that whole gaming analogy fails.

If what you are saying is true then one can sin all they want
>>
>>130436200
D U N N O

B

O

U

T

D A T
>>
>>130436088
What other meanings could this have? It literally says straightforward, do good works = heaven. Is it that hard to comprehend, or are you just too lazy and selfish to do anything for anyone besides yourself?
>>
>>130421125

Who gives a shit

God is an asshole, he encourages the innocent to suffer, he lends no hand to those who could legitimately lead and assist, so what insufferable misery would this "heaven" place be?
>>
>>130436046
Hell yeah.
>>
Nope. The only person who Jesus said for sure was going to heaven was St. Dismus the good thief.
>>
>>130436034
I'm not a Catholic.

>>130436046
If you are a true believer you're probably not going to do that. I could go out and commit fornication right now if I wanted to and I know I would still be saved if I died, but I just don't want to do that because I love God. We all have sin in our lives slip up sometimes anyway. God forgives those who believe on His Son.
>>
>>130436465
> t. An intellectual
>>
>>130436011

Not even saying that , i am saying that god allowed islam to gain power so it would attack the holy roman empire . after all he is omniscience and could have just killed moh when he came out of the cave
>>
File: ssdas.jpg (10KB, 251x323px) Image search: [Google]
ssdas.jpg
10KB, 251x323px
>>130436046
sinning is not advisable and itll hurt your own life but you technically can do whatever you want and not go to hell

as long as you are a saved believer

>>130436543
and everyone who believes
"HATH everlasting life"

if not he was lying
>>
>>130436465
ktfb
>>
>>130436046
>>130436249
Yeah like I said a stupid analogy. I guess my point is you only get one chance in life and at the end you'll be rewarded by Christ (if you were saved). Some will get more rewards than others, and I'm sure that has a lot to do more so with seeing the people you helped bring to Christ or were with.

And yes you will sin a lot, but are forgiven. If you don't repent of your sins then you should start questioning your relationship with God and possibly whether you truly gave it all to Christ.
>>
>>130436563
ur just a pedo den? k
>>
>>130431971
Yes, believe the Gospel today and be saved friend.

Romans 3:21-26
But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
>>
>>130436567
relist desu senpai
>>
>>130436683
Well if you are a homosexual then you are certainly a pedophile as well.
>>
>>130436814
Are you an actual queer or just role playing as one?
>>
>>130436563
Your doctrine means I can do what I just said then. This means I don't need to and can simply use Jesus as the sin credit card
>>
>>130436427
this also says let refugees in because he is the refugee
>>
>>130436603
Who cares if I am still getting the ultimate bliss in the end

Ergo I can be a hedonist all I want
.just need the bank of Jesus
>>
>>130436870
Nah.
>>
>>130436896
God knows the condition of your heart, he knows if you are truly seeking forgiveness.
>>
>>130437008
Get out of here you freak.
>>
Now i have to start all over again. Won't make that mistake twice. Thrice.

Whatever , "God".
>>
>>130436646
Except all you need to be saved is to believe that Jesus covered all your sins

Ergo after that I can sin all I want and nothing will damn me
>>
>>130436896
>>130437001
Jesus knows your heart and if you truly repented.
See >>130432793
>>
File: tumblr_opre5dkiMx1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (522KB, 942x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opre5dkiMx1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
522KB, 942x1280px
>>130437001
yup thats correct you can

did you ever get saved tho

>.<
>>
>>130437037
And god also lets you in so long as you believe in the bank of jesus
>>
File: 20170527_130248.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_130248.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I was born and raised in a Baptist church for the first 18 years of my life and what I don't get is how people can so blindly accept the words of a preacher as absolute fact. Also when you bring up little things like for example if the flood from Noahs time covered the highest peak, that would be put the water at over 29.5k feet (my everest) which at that altitude you can't survive. Also that's a metric fucktonof water; where'd it all go
>>
>>130437206
Ergo, works still factor into salvation in some way and that means sola fide is false
>>
>>130437185
I think if you really and truly believed the Gospel and subsequently received the holy Spirit, there would be a dramatic change in your attitude. At this point you are speaking as an unsaved person who cannot testify of God's grace.
>>
>>130437212
Which means the whole bible and Jesus contradicted themselves
>>
>>130436909
Ok, on this hole refugee issue i think the refugees should be helped and given aid, however i think they should be put in remote locations away from the citizens as to prevent casualties by extremists. I dont like islam, i know what it teaches, but the people are still human beings, and to deny them entry is to sentence them to death.
>>
>>130437071
Where are this accusations coming from? are you crazy?
>>
>>130432793
john 6 39-40

>you can know
>>
>>130437353
Repentance doesn't imply works. To repent means to change ones mind. for example repenting from unbelief to believing on the Son God.
>>
>>130437399
Ergo there is no free will or that one can be saved and do nothing but sin

Because by acknowledging free will we now acknowledge every action of the individual to be of him not of him.moved like a puppet

If this is so, works still matter and count in some way
>>
>>130437266
E V A P O R A T I O N
>>
>>130437469
Get that flaming abomination of a flag out of here.
>>
>>130437266
Which idiot takes the bible literally?
>>
>>130437518
And that also requires action that is consistent with that

Or else there is no free will
>>
File: tumblr_mg15id7Use1qlopyto2_250.gif (998KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg15id7Use1qlopyto2_250.gif
998KB, 245x250px
>>130437206
you dont need to repent just believe

Dr Kent Hovind what does "repent" really mean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swBSucwJbrI

>>130437266
growing up in church isnt really believing you have to come to faith on your own

>fountains of the great deep

Genesis 7:11
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
>>
>>130437555
I don't think what you said makes any sense.
>>
>>130437603
Protestants.

Except the part about the Eucharist
>>
>>130436879
I'm straight as an arrow.
>>
>>130421125
Confess your faith in Christ and you're good
>>
>>130437674
Oh didn't know I was not doing anything

Just something pushing me like a domino
>>
>>130437584
What fag?
>>
>>130437633
You are free to choose what you do. You are free to believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ and receive the Holy Spirit, or not.
>>
>>130437666
Ergo works are useless

James was wrong
>>
>>130437696
Protestants are the teenagers of Christianity.
>>
>>130437792
And what I do matters

Ergo sola fide is false
>>
>>130437766
That disgusting fag saying weird stuff and spewing out his despicable filth everywhere.
>>
>>130437603
Only take the New Testament literally. The old is mainly allegorical except for the biographys of David and Soloman and other people with historical proof.
>>
>>130437266
back to the waters of the Deep
>>
>>130437861
Look at them being unable to explain the bible's statements on judgement and that conduct matter
>>
File: tumblr_opksqydS0J1s2yc47o2_1280.png (786KB, 737x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opksqydS0J1s2yc47o2_1280.png
786KB, 737x500px
>>130437836
james didnt say you go to hell for having a dead faith just that you suck at life

most christians are useless sinner shit piles
>>
>>130437909
Oh , that guy.
>>
>>130421251
If you live a good life, then yes.
The popular conception of hell being a punishment for what you did lacks nuance.
It's more like, your sin, for instance of gluttony consumes you and you are tortured by it.

So in a sense, if you know the state of your soul, you know it's outcome too.
You can always change and improve it before death.
>>
>>130437997
>faith without works is dead
>>
>>130437891
Let me just put it again simply for you again. You will either CHOOSE to believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ and subsequently receive the Holy Spirit and be saved. OR you will CHOOSE to reject the free offer of salvation and find yourself in the Lake of Fire for some time, possibly forever.
>>
>>130437909
I'm sure he ain't all that bad.
>>
>>130437909
Or maybe he is , i dunno.
>>
>>130437766
What kind of shape shifting demon is this that can get double doubles?
>>
you do good works because you are saved, not to get saved
>>
>>130438085
James chapter 2... Yeah I know. Read the whole book and then read the book of Romans.
>>
>>130421251
Faith is dead without deeds. Matthew tells you what to do.
>>
>>130438100
So I can do whatever I want after so long as i believe?

That contradict all statements on judgement and how important conduct is
>>
>>130438100
Hard choice.
>>
>>130421125
The fact you don't know will ensure you don't get into Heaven.

Knowing is a sign of faith, having faith in Christ (God) that he will save you and forgive your sins is what gets you into heaven.

>tldr
>believe you get into heaven through Christ and you will
>>
>>130438210
Romans didn't portray Abraham as saved because of one moment

He was saved because he trusted god consistently even when shit happens
>>
File: tumblr_oig8m7dvXJ1rry3g5o6_400.gif (615KB, 268x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oig8m7dvXJ1rry3g5o6_400.gif
615KB, 268x170px
>>130438085
its dead not that you go to hell for it

romans says you can be a man who "worketh not"
but beleiveth

>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

my faith is probably dead right now im still going to heaven
>>
>>130438302
Mind the trinity.
>>
>>130425927
>there isn't even a god
I hope popcorn is served on the last day to watch all of the unrepentant and blasphemous try to autist their way out of judgment for refusing the Truth
>>
>>130438252
There will still be Earthly consequences for the saved who commit sin.

I have no more time for someone who is just looking for a free pass to commit sin. I would rather seek out people who are serious about receiving forgiveness from God.
>>
>>130427997
Also this is incorrect, in a moment of weakness you can recount God.

God will forgive you if you come back to him, he understands life is hard. He understands you're a flawed creature.

He made you that way.
Jut be strong and come back.
>>
>>130438402
The same author also says he will run the race for the ultimate price, don't revert to sin, don't desecrate the Lord supper and you reap what you sow and god judges according to action

James also said faith without works is dead, it is useless and will not save

Get over it
>>
>>130438180
I once got three 88's in a row. True story.

It's all about your intentions.
>>
>>130438565
God didn't make us as flawed creations. Read Genesis 1-3
>>
>>130438545
And he will be saved in the end

So who cares
>>
>>130426604
>...I do have a PhD in biochemistry...
No you don't lol
>>
>unironically believing that there's any significance to a bunch of upjumped monkeys on a rock
>unironically believing that if you just pick the RIGHT one of these three nearly-identical sheep-fucker books and stick to it, a magic sky dad will give you eternal life
>unironically being so terrified of your own utter meaninglessness in the universe that you have to cling to one of said books to go on with life
>>
I wanna suck God's cock.
>>
>>130438693
Well you're not saved right now are you so you'd better get serious.
>>
>>130438667
God contradicted himself for he says your actions matter but they dont
>>
File: tumblr_mgiy5ft6XU1rsi0fpo2_400.gif (981KB, 310x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgiy5ft6XU1rsi0fpo2_400.gif
981KB, 310x281px
>>130438631
cuz god still wants you to be a righteous man and live a godly life and highly encourages it

but we talking about how to get saved rn

stop being catholic

ur works will lead you to hell...

thats not faith
>>
>>130438771
Saying that all because you don't want to address my points won't make them go away
>>
>>130438753
>unironically
>>
File: 1483669926946.png (154KB, 775x622px) Image search: [Google]
1483669926946.png
154KB, 775x622px
>>
>>130438772
I've got to go now. But seriously you are very misguided and talking about a lot of stuff you don't understand. I hope you will take the Bible a lot more seriously and come to a full knowledge of the truth.
>>
>>130438693
The ten commandments are very easy to follow. Jesus liberated you from people who claim to speak for good and demand increasingly more.for your salvation to the point that they demand you sacrifice your children to molok to prevent global warming.
>>
>>130438787
Except that is not true

For you can do all shit and be saved so long as you believe

Even you admit it

So we got a way to hack your god
>>
1st john 5:13

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."
>>
>>130438753
Faith doesn't make you more meaningful as a human. I don't get why you people always think that faithful people see themselves as more important.
>>
>>130438929
So I need to follow some guideline?

So much for sola fide
>>
>>130438922
Tell me when you actually addresses the point
>>
>>130437666
Thanks for making that clear. That was what I intended when I said repent of your sins, since that assumes you are first putting your faith in Jesus.

And what >>130432793 said isn't true, but it is a good warning to people like >>130436896 that think they can just say they are saved but aren't really saved.
>>
>>130421125
Yes you can know it, the answer is no, because there's no such place, now stop being a cuck.
>>
if your desire for forgiveness outweighs your sin; you will be met in heaven- but not for the work of the lord, but your own desire shall lead to your ammendment of your sins. And should your desire for forgiveness not be strong enough; you will find yourself deserving of your fate.
>>
>>130439123
You said works don't matter

So.thst means I can really sin all.i want so.lomg as I believe
>>
>>130438181
There is no proof of this in the bible

How we know? Because Paul had to tell people not to sin because they had been saved
>>
>>130439000
>>130439231
yup thats what the bible says

good luck though because sinning sucks... and youll probably go to jail

1 Corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
>>
>>130439231
If you would truly believe, you'd not jump into every sin you come across.
>>
>>130421125
Your brain will stop functioning and you will lose consciousness. Then your body will start to rot and slowly turn into dirt.
>>
>>130439047
we see ourselves as less important. we see God as most important and source of all goodness.
>>
>>130439392
Didn't know I can go to jail for stuff like hedonism

I still get in
>>
>>130439047
faith absolutely offers meaning; that's the whole point. it's a bunch of people, scared of death and scared that their own lives don't have meaning, being reassured that yes, they each have a part in a bigger plan, and that death isn't scary because they'll just get to hang out in paradise forever afterwards.
>>
>>130438667
You're absolutely wrong, you say you know his word, but you obviously don't.
You re-read the bible.

We had the capacity for sin all along, we just didn't understand what sin was. We had no knowledge of it. Which made us innocent or pure.
That doesn't mean we were made perfect, if we were made perfect we would be Angels, who were literally not figuratively perfect. Their perfection came at the cost of not having choice. They were the most beautiful, most talented, the most powerful creation God had made. However their choice was an absolution, a ultimatum.
>stand with me or against me
While humans have the capacity of choice, we can sin yes, we can blasphemy against god yes, but we an realize our mistakes and be forgiven. It is a choice in us.
We are extremely flawed.
We ate of the apple and understand these flaws (as Adam and Eve realized they were without clothing) and other events (not having protection from weather, etc). Originally God granted us all these protections from The Earth while we wandered The Garden. However after our sin God punished us by allowing these elements to afflict us and our flaws were realized in their entirety.
Also The people of Cain (Mark of Cain, supposedly Africans) are severely flawed in their lacking of IQ. God created them this way as they were marked by him.

No sin is without forgiveness through Christ.
Read your bible again, the fact that you seriously believe he will not forgive you shows you have little faith. So please brother, reconsider.

I have sinned, I will sin again, I will try to sin as little as possible and I will ask Christ to forgive me. I have faith he will.
>>
>>130439077
The ten commandments is the law, they are easy to follow. Most people consider them another golden rule that existed before christianity. but because its so simple people feel the need to do more. thats when they become evil. in the garden of eden there was no laws, just dont touch other peoples things and thats what god want for you.

people who want to use moral ideology or religion as a tool to control you will first of all remove jesus christ because he offers salvation for free.
>>
>>130439395
But that means my belief and faith are also connected to my acts

That defies sola fide
>>
>>130439180
shit like this is how the catholic church began
>>
>>130439568
The ten commandments are a set of rules to follow

That breaches sola fide
>>
>>130439640
So there is no free will?
>>
>>130439564
>JUST FUK MY BEARD UP
>>
>>130439000
Thing is. When you really, honestly believe, you will change. You won't just look at as "Let me just sin a little more because God's going to forgive me." Instead you make a conscious effort every day to live righteously according to His will.

If you accept the Christ as Savior and actively continue to sin, then you must examine yourself and ask the question if you truly believe.
>>
>>130439382
Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

>there are countless other proofs
>>
You're going to die and that's it. Best you can hope for is some infinity:1 cosmic chance resulting in "you" becoming conscious again.
>>
>>130423938 you fag...keep telling yourself that. Its all in your head...none of us will see 'heaven'
>>
>>130439538
It's billions of people. Calling it a bunch may be aiming a little short. I am a man of fairh but don't think in the eternal golf course theory. I guess I'll have to wait until I kick the bucket.
>>
>>130439915
That means my actions will matter and also contribute to salvation in some way
>>
>>130439517
you would be alone with at best a small and disruptive family and a sense of no purpose in your life which may lead to insanity or crippling depression
>>
>>130439948
None of these imply human passivity
>>
>>130440145
Which matters not when i get the ultimate reward
>>
>>130439517

i avoid hedonism just cuz i hate it and its against god

idk if god will punish you for it in diff ways

i hope he does

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

idk what this means but theres some kind of indication here

as far as drugs they have diminishing returns, fuck your life up etc
>>
>>130439564
man corrupted himself, God did not make us bad.
>>
>>130440257
Except you go to heaven so long you believe. So engaging in it doesn't matter
>>
>>130440315
But god mind control you to do good works

You don't do them
>>
>>130439593
Connected, but not necessary for salvation. You can be a terrible person all your life, but if you turn to Christ on your deathbed you will be saved. You can do good works all your life, but if you didn't believe in Christ you won't be saved when you die.

Your faith is what saves you alone. You will most likely do good works because of your faith, but they aren't necessary. You will sin, and you can sin all you want when you are saved, but why would you want to? It will be different if you are saved, and even then some things you do you may not realize are sins. That is why you should surround yourself with other Christians to keep accountability, read the Bible to learn more, and grow your relationship with the Lord. God knows your heart, and will know if you truly put your faith in the Lord. This is something you want to be sure of.
>>
>>130430893
Whoa, easy there, God is not that ruthless as you think. He is merciful but he is also a just God. If you are a scourge upon the earth and you do a lot of fucked up shit and don't repent, ,then yeah, expect punishement. We don't let murderers run free, so why should God?

About proof of His existence, the thing is, God is not an asshole to shove such proof down your throat.You have to seek Him out and you will get proof.
There are many ways to do so. For example, you can do science: research the golden ratio, FIbbonacci number, the fine tuning of the universe for the existence of life, etc
Also pray to God and ask Him to give you a proof of His existence, even a supernatural one if that is what you genuinely want. Try to live a life without sin, pray to Him and humbly ask him to show you proof He exists (don't be an asshole and demand it, He is God after all). Ask for help from a priest who live a godly life, such person is spiritually advanced and can see things most folks can't (and perform exorcisms as well), such person can spiritually guide you to find God.

About the verse which mentions He will send to Hell those who don't believe in His son: guess what, the Jews were the ones who crucified Jesus, they hate Him and don't believe He is the son of God. In that verse God Himself threatened Jews (and those who follow the Jews in such Jewish beliefs) with eternal torment.
>>
I'm daddy's boy. Satan is my daddy.

I love my daddy.
>>
>>130421125
You aren't
>>
>>130440257
God also commanded the rape of virgins/little girls in Numbers 31:18. Do what makes you feel good within reason and stop giving a fuck. Things get so much easier when you stop hating yourself for being human.
>>
>>130440423
If faith is connected to action and works then works are important for salvation too

There is no way around this except exceptional cases
>>
>>130439700
if you have faith in jesus you will not try to steal other peoples things or let yourself be manipulated to damn your own children by giving them as gifts to molok.

adherence to the ten commandments comes naturally with faith in jesus christ.

if you have faith in your parents you dont try to steal from them.
>>
File: tumblr_oquada5VSm1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg (313KB, 794x1065px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oquada5VSm1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg
313KB, 794x1065px
>>130440533
you would be less obvious without the lbgt sticker LEL
>>
>>130440155
Have you ever seen a sheep being guided by a shepard?
>>130440222
Of course. Perhaps there is greater reward in Heaven for those who were greater in fellowship? Some argue this but I'm not prepared to show verses for it.
>>
>>130431831
>https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-0olc3qJjLM
This video is freaking awesome!!
>>
>>130440633
Well that means faith is something that shows itself in action too

That is not sola fide
>>
>>130440677
Didn't know a sheep is mind controlled

Just because someone leads me to something does it mean I am passive and not doing anything
>>
>>130440633
If you're a sane, well adjusted person you won't try to steal/rape/murder/etc. Humans knew those were bad thousands of years before desert Jim Jones showed up.
>>
>>130440713
yes god act through peoples faith. moses had to perform miracles for god and so did jesus
>>
>>130440698
War is awesome.
>>
File: tumblr_opt8jue2Yi1uy6fwao1_400.gif (1MB, 268x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opt8jue2Yi1uy6fwao1_400.gif
1MB, 268x475px
>>130440533
god never commanded to rape them every time they kill a foreign army you save the virgins and give to the people without a wife
>>
>>130440713
Sola fide is a failed and wrong concept.
>>
>>130440677
The verses on judgement all never say your actions will be judged on the basis of getting a bonus
>>
>>130439593
One begets the other. Your righteousness comes from belief in God. It's what God counts as righteousness when commenting on Job. Despite all the amazing things this man accrued in his life, the Lord viewed the belief in God in Job's heart. God looks at the heart of all men, what comes out proves wether or not there is faith in his heart.

Same with Able on down to Jesus, and, if we're paying attention to the signs, you and me.
>>
>>130440828
>If you're a sane, well adjusted person
>f(l)ag
>>
>>130440836
Ergo sola fide is false
>>
>>130440415
God heals my soul to love the things He loves. If you hate God so much, why dont you sell your soul to the devil? I know a girl from china who did this in exchange for genius intellect. A short-sighted decision I'd say.
>>
>>130440663
>god says it's perfectly fine to rape little girls and offer your daughters in place of angels to be raped
>but put your peepee in the wrong place = eternal hellfire
Some absolutely phenomenal morality he's bestowed upon us.
>>
Hey , i love you won't you tell me your name?
>>
>>130440915
Job also endured shit and didn't just say with his mouth
>>
>>130440315
>man corrupted himself, God did not make us bad.

>God creates item that can corrupt man
>God creates man with the ability to be tempted
>God judges man when he is tempted and eats something that will corrupt him

Dude, I believe in Jesus and The Word, but use common sense.
God created us flawed, not bad.
Bad implies we were evil, we weren't.
We were as I said innocent and pure, but we were flawed by our ability to be tempted. That alone that single word alone proves my point.
Temptation is a flaw in humans, humans were created with temptation inherently in us, we were tempted and we realized our flaw.
Therefore God created us flawed.
It even says it in the bible.
>before apple, nude, no idea what evil or badness is
>after apple, ashamed, anxious, realize we did something wrong

We were a little kid who got caught touching the stove and God gave us some tough parent love. That does not mean he does not love us any less, he was tough on us, he gave us a way to treat "that stove burn" through Christ. Who can heal us and absolve us of our sins and flaws, allowing us into heaven through his Grace.

If God hates us or did not love us, he would not have created his son Jesus to save us.
Since God is all knowing, he knows the actions we will take and therefore he knew he created us flawed.

However I'm sinning as we speak by trying to think I understand God's great schemes.
Please forgive me for that sin.

It's that simple, just ask for forgiveness from Christ. Believe he is the light and the way.
>>
>>130440828
the point of jesus christ is that you dont have to do more then that to claim that you are good. you dont have to give away your country to refugees or sacrifice your children to prevent global warming. that is not good, that is evil. people always have trouble knowing good from evil and by following the ten commandments you are good eough.
>>
>>130440969
It is. Now what?
>>
>>130440850
Which is rape by definition. They were forced into marriage after their families were slaughtered.
>>
>>130440991
Your description is mind control

Not healing
>>
>>130440555
Works are a sign of salvation, but not necessary for salvation. Like, if you saw a Christian doing selfish things, wouldn't you question their salvation versus one doing things such as charity and helping others?
>>
>>130429195
We did not create the Heavens the Earth, the Almighty did. We did not write the rules, the Almighty did. We cannot absolve anyone of sin, the Almighty can. Jesus Christ spoke the Truth and took our place on the Cross to save our souls. It is not Christ's fault if someone hears His words and denies them, but it is our fault if we have the ability to show someone the Truth of salvation and do not. What you are doing here is, whether you know it or not, driving people away from their chance at salvation. Will you feel terrible when you are rejected from the Kingdom along with all of those people who you've convinced to abandon their place in the Kingdom?
>>
>>130441100
That is what is shown itt
>>
>>130440423
>Your faith is what saves you alone.
Small correction: faith justifies us, Jesus' blood (some would say death) saves us.
>>
>>130441152
2000 years ago, yes.
>>
HEY DERE GAWD
>>
>>130441208
But we established that works doesn't matter

And if faith and works are connected then works is not simply some sign of some status
>>
Hundreds of millions of people used to die and stay dead, then Christianity came along and you gained the ability to spend the rest of eternity in hell or in a club where freedom of speech and action are limited. Explain to me why you want to go to this club called heaven and not actually stop the cycle of suffering called life by simply ceasing to exist.
>>
File: tumblr_opy6vpGvhM1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (112KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opy6vpGvhM1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
112KB, 750x1000px
>>130441208
>if you saw a Christian doing selfish things, wouldn't you question their salvation

not me i try not to question someones salvation if they say theyre a believer and its obvious they accept the bible and jesus as the savior of the world and son of god

i think its offensive to always be with that spirit always judging

works has nothing to do with anything you can sacrifice your baby to molech and be a saved christian
>>
>>130441246
This is not true because by that logic one doesn't need to have works
>>
>>130439000
My cock is twitching in anticipation desu senpai.
>>
>>130441058
Morality existed before the 10 commandments. The don't steal/kill/rape shit are the most basic principles of humanity and people have followed them for thousands of fucking years before glorious YHWH bestowed them upon is in his infinite wisdom.
>>
>>130441470
Shut up you stupid woman
>>
>>130440803
You hate God, just admit it.
>>
>>130441424
You think u so clevah.
>>
>>130441560
I'll be ur boi. I know u laik bois.
>>
>>130441573
Guillllllltttyyyy.
>>
>>130439700
God offers complete fulfillment of the Law in belief in Jesus. The Law was made to be a mirror for man to reflect upon his actions and realize that he truly cannot keep God's Law but rather must believe in God (faith) in order to live righteously (works).

You can read all thorough the Bible that man has demanded signs from God in order to live better. So the Lord gave us the simplest of signs (Law) to follow and we simply cannot do it through our own merits (works without faith). It is now in this age that He revealed Himself to us as Jesus in order to literally bypass our inability to follow the Law and instead offer us faith in Him for the ability to live righteously afterwards.
>>
>>130441573
Just because I show the absurdity and inconsistency of sola fide does it mean I hate god

Get over it
>>
>>130440911
You fail to realize that the only man who matches the description of passing judgement is Jesus, THATS WHY YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE GIFT HE PREPARED FOR YOU
>>
>>130441642
Suck my cock
>>
>>130431146
This is one of the problems I have with the catholic church (i have been baptized and confirmed in the catholic church but am now driving toward the Orthodox church). Too many Catholics rely far too heavily on the words of the church fathers and papacy and other church leaders and not heavily enough on the actual word of the Living Christ. No man with a fancy hat has more authority or truth than the Lord Christ Jesus
>>
>>130441755
Is it a big cak?
>>
>>130441700
The law was also divided into moral and ceremonial dimensions. The moral part is still crucial
>>
>>130441723
The gift.
>>
>>130441162
You have a rebellious spirit. Taking out the trash for my father is not mind control you disgusting heathen.
>>
File: 1463526045796.jpg (606KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1463526045796.jpg
606KB, 456x628px
So I have never read the Bible and was agnostic since when I was like 14 untill year or two ago. I ordered the Bible and I'm going to read it and think about this, but I need a few tips on how to recognize the true group (Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants), which fragments will give me any idea? Also few questions about Christianity in general
>Is attending to the masses obligatory
>Do I have to tell my sins to a priest or can I tell them directly to God at home
>which prayers I should learn
>which Christian holidays are true and which are heresy
>is masturbation a sin?
Also a few days ago I literally kneeled before icon of Jesus from my 1st communion and begged for His forgiveness, will He forgive me? I don't think I have done any serious sins. It was usual friendly banter with coleggues from school as a kid, except maybe one time when I was 6 and I have stolen toy from friend. Oh, and sometimes I don't respect my mother because she is kinda dumb.
>>
>>130441723
Is that why judgement is always referring to everyone in general?
>>
>>130441509
the point of jesus christ is religious salvation as a gift from god. jesus was killed because he removed religious authority from religious extremists and government who used morality as a tool to control people through endless amounts of religious rules and taxations. religion before jesus christ was not a joke. thanks to jesus christ it is a personal issue. he liberated you from lucifarian religious and ideological oppression.
>>
>>130441839
Yes very big
>>
>>130441723
I want the gift.

Gift me daddy.
>>
>>130441162
>>130440991
>If you hate God so much, why dont you sell your soul to the devil? I know a girl from china who did this in exchange for genius intellect. A short-sighted decision I'd say.

The offer still stands. Are you too pussy to seal the deal?
>>
>>130441972
Somehow i doubt it.
>>
>>130440533
Nice way to take things out of their historical context faggot. Nevermind the fact that there were tribes at war and Israel spared the lives of the children of the pagan tribes who waged war against them. Then again, what would one expect from someone with the LGBT flag?
>>
>>130439952
I like how you're posting all of this under a rainbow flag. You think you're teasing us, but really God is teasing you.
>>
>>130441909
But you deny works

And so because of this you must also denyt free will

Even you say so yourself you don't do any work

Work is done by god

You are a passive tool
>>
>>130442051
If there is no free will

There is no offer dimwit
>>
>>130442104
I love being teased.
>>
>>130442052
Yours very small
>>
>>130441432
That's fine, but we should judge our brothers and sisters actions. We should call out those sins, not because we want to feel good about ourselves, but only to help them (and always in a private 1 on 1 setting when necessary).

You are right in questioning their salvation, that was wrong of me. However, if a non-believer saw a pastor of a church doing degenerate things, wouldn't that potentially turn them away? I guess my point is we need to be aware of our actions, especially when we are saved. That isn't done through ourselves though (otherwise what's the point), we should turn to God. Correct me if I'm wrong though please.
>>
>>130442110
I'm a passive toy.
>>
>>130442185
Tie you down and kiss your sweaty body all over
>>
>>130442257
Good.

I want to rape the shit out of you
>>
>>130442212
I'm a taker not a giver.

Most of the time.
>>
>>130441934
Yes. Because most people are prideful undeserving godless heathen who worship their traditions and egos instead of trusting in God. Jesus knows you will be so damn arrogant to think YOU ARE PERFECT and DESERVE TO LIVE FOREVER WITH THE PERFECT CREATOR because YOU ARE SOOOOO PREFECT.

"I never knew you, depart from me, ye who work iniquity."
>>
>>130442360
You can take it in your ass
>>
>>130442287
That's very... graphic , u sure u not gay?
>>
>>130440061
Your actions matter after you accept Christ. Just not in the sense that it is a combination of the two. Your works are a byproduct of your faith.

Think of it as though you go to school, earn a degree, get a job in your field and apply what you have come to believe in (your education) to doing a good job. You are taught faith by God. He in turn puts good works to accomplish in your path back home to Him.

The Lord puts you to work when He resides in your heart because that is one of the ways He interacts with the world. Good work performed without faith are unable to prosper. Just like being without faith in God ultimately stifles a man's attempt at righteousness.
>>
>>130442385
So then everyone will be judged according to their actions

Works matter
>>
File: 1481986863647.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481986863647.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
>>130431339
Well I've read a lot of the Church Fathers and I've read a lot of martin luther and his kind. And I don't like Martin Luther, but there were early Anglicans and Methodist and certain Baptist groups that do really agree with Roman catholics, and there are some that DONT but I just want to say that there are protestant grous that preach that you need good works to get into heaven, but after 100s of years not talking to Rome (which they should have) they've learned to talk differently and even in Luther's day there were some serious communicatin issues. Even Luther (i'm no fan of him) really emphasized good works in order to get right with God way more than Protestants today would think him as. But I do saw that I do agree with you and the Church Fathers agree with Us but also certain Protestant groups that just dont understand Catholictalk, I say SOME not all. Im a Roman Catholic
>>
>>130442355
It's not rape if she's enjoying it.
>>
>>130442487
If works are of faith then works and faith are linked together.
The two therefore contribute to salvation
>>
>>130442110
You work nothing but dead works.
>>
>>130442399
I can take ur life away too.
>>
>>130442574
You are a girl

I like it more
>>
>>130442518
If you want to go to hell when you learn they dont pay for your sins, then yes.
>>
>>130441941
English dumbfuck. Morality preceded any religion. Somewhere deep in the most primitive parts of our brain we knew that inflicting unnecessary pain was a bad thing to do.
>>
>>130441051
Where do you think his induration came from? Had he been a faithless man, he would have cursed his God like his wife told him to. Instead, his faith did produce good works in him despite the things he endured.
>>
>>130442713
I'm a boi.
>>
>>130442611
I work because I experience the grace given

Not because I am am passive thingnmoved
>>
>>130442656
You will have a sore ass
>>
>>130442718
It applies to all

So your point is false
>>
>>130442601
>If works are of faith then works and faith are linked together.
True. Works are a byproduct like that anon said.
>The two therefore contribute to salvation
False. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to understand.
>>
File: tumblr_opuk7qvLco1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (63KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opuk7qvLco1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
63KB, 640x800px
>>130442240
lol no you shouldnt call out someones sins unless theyre personally sinning against you if theyre saved they know theyre doing something wrong. nobody who is a christian just didnt happen to know something was a sin and be like oh gee thanks for telling me i had no idea

if theyre not saved theyre going to hell anyways so it doesnt effectively do anything except piss them off
>>
>>130442802
yeah that was Luther's point to if I remember he didn't believe in free will. He believed in what Catholics call "total inability" he called it "total depravity" but it's not the same doctrine taught by us Catholics
>>
>>130442842
Eros is sore.
>>
>>130442796
His faith but it is shown by action

This means works do play a part like it or not
>>
>>130442798
Your ass is mine
>>
>>130442104
Oh no I'm so afraid of the dead kike on a stick that somehow averted any roman documentation whatsoever. If god is omnipotent he already knows every "decision" I'll ever make and I'm doomed to hell no matter what anyway. Fuck him.
>>
>>130442971
Well Jesus said "clean the inside of the cup and the outside" referencing the heart and our deeds.
>>
>>130442908
Even in your education analogy that presuppose synergism

That means there is a role of works in salvation like it or not.
And if faith is shown in works then I have to actually act

Or else it is somethingnelse puppet me
>>
>>130443006
Lemme disembowel u real quick big boy.
>>
>>130442943
Moan like a girl now
>>
>>130443201
I will destroy you

And make you a little slut
>>
>>130443012
Fuck him inne ass.
>>
>>130442802
You are a man who speaks confusions, and who hides the fact that he thinks magical crackers (idiols) are making him do works.
>>
>>130443340
Ok

Get ready

I want to tongue kiss you
>>
File: jesus lmao.jpg (102KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
jesus lmao.jpg
102KB, 700x525px
>>130421125
Can't go to a place that doesn't exist.
>>
>>130443342
I simply show the error sola fide is
>>
>>130442918
Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather someone call me out for a sin than let it slide. Sometimes the person knows better yes, and you shouldn't be a hypocrite (ex. be glutenous and call someone out for eating a lot once). I guess it's a case-by-case basis, what the sin is, and who the person is. Also we all have our own convictions, so we should be aware of that too.
>>
>>130443272
I'll molest ur inner child.
>>
>>130443459
There is no error. Only your brain is in error. Nay, even worse, your spirit is in error.
>>
>>130443533
My Dick is my inner child

Suck it
>>
>>130443574
There is

You can't even adequately address my points
>>
>>130443211
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>130443678
Sola Fide goes against the bible

I even show it from a JETS article
>>
>>130443394
I don't do people.
>>
>>130443719
Too late
>>
>>130443808
Now you do
>>
File: tumblr_oprrthC17V1vsu6lno1_1280.jpg (303KB, 690x937px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oprrthC17V1vsu6lno1_1280.jpg
303KB, 690x937px
>>130443462
every time you set a new standard it is measured against you the same way and youre probably losing rewards in heaven lol

ur better off not doing it theres no commandment you have to point out everyones sins
>>
>>130441865
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. The Law, in it's entirety, cannot be kept by man. It is an instrument to force us to contemplate our position in relationship to God. You will either admit your inability to follow this standard and accept God, or be judged by your own merits.

God is not asking for morality, and He's in this dimension with you offering you a choice today, anon. Believe that Jesus died on that Cross for you and live eternally blessed with your Creator forevermore. Or die in your resistance to His love and sacrifice like a child lost to the wilderness.
>>
>>130442743
religion before jesus christ was far from good. it involved human sacrifice and constant taxation

the ten commandments are simple to follow because that is what god want for us.

jesus liberated us from religious and ideological oppression. it is not good to abort your own child and sacrifice it to molok to reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. it is not good to give your country and women to foreign invaders.

when you remove jesus christ you have humans creating their own religion and creating evil through actions they believe are good.
>>
>>130443462
I think there is difference between judging and a reproach. Judging, to me, is a bit of a "holier than thou" sort of thing.
>>
>>130443877
The moral dimension is still relevant

God still judge you by your acts
>>
>>130443678
You dont

make any points.
>>
>>130443909
And god is mind control
>>
>>130443979
I did

And I shown how inconsistent sola fide is
Thread posts: 426
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.