[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets sort out this pseudo-state /pol, right here right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: jwp_map_northern_cyprus_en.gif (26KB, 405x274px) Image search: [Google]
jwp_map_northern_cyprus_en.gif
26KB, 405x274px
Lets sort out this pseudo-state /pol, right here right now
>>
File: 1493616126145.jpg (193KB, 990x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493616126145.jpg
193KB, 990x680px
>>130418990
any country in or around the Mediterranean is based except for turkey
>>
>>130418990
All of it belongs to Greece. Plain and simple.
>>
>>130418990
Not a Pseudostate. It's Greek land and part is illegally occupied by Turks.
>>
>>130419603
The illegally occupied part is now the pseudo-state of Northern Cyprus
>>
File: IMG_2353.jpg (105KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.jpg
105KB, 595x842px
>>130418990

>Turkish ppl have no real basis of claim to Cyprus
>realize they haven't oppressed countries in a few years
>blow up civilians, tanks literally on the ground
>Basically threaten nuclear strike by America due to their NATO membership to prevent Britain, the protectorate of Cyprus for 800 years, to not fight back
>Turks now wonder why the entire Mediterranean wants to drink their blood and rape their children

I would say we should nuke turkey but I know they'd just survive the blast and scurry somewhere dark
>>
nuke turkey problem solved
>>
>>130419771
>>130419830
Sooner or later they'll have to run back to Mongolia
>>
File: IMG_2203.png (236KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2203.png
236KB, 624x352px
>>130419992

I lived in Cyprus for a bit.
>Most beautiful women you ever met
>hated the eu
>hated Islam
>3 bedroom houses for 20000 dollars

What Merkel did to Cyprus will send her to the depths of hell for eternity. The ppl of Cyprus are strong and resilient and they're stuck doing tourist work forever because they destroyed any infrastructure and industry they had and deincentivized any reason for the young generation to stay.
>>
>>130420226
Born and raised in Cyprus, forced to leave after recession. I now live in Ireland and have to tolerate the shittiest weather known to man because of some bastard female German thief
>>
File: IMG_1595.jpg (75KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
75KB, 693x490px
>>130420610

I hope Islam keeps destroying Germany and they eventually get nuked. Same for Holland France and Belgium. They all deserve it for destroying such a wonderful continent
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.