[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we restore the heroic nature of the European race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: HoratioNelson1.jpg (2MB, 2074x2500px) Image search: [Google]
HoratioNelson1.jpg
2MB, 2074x2500px
How can we restore the heroic nature of the European race?
>>
File: DCf3aLcUwAAiFLT.jpg (25KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
DCf3aLcUwAAiFLT.jpg
25KB, 600x329px
>>130418595
you cannot the European race is gonna die a slow dead, the brainwashing is to strong
>>
>>130418790
T. Amerilard

The European race is still in prime mode, just gotta give it 1 or 2 generations of kids with no brainwashing and the world will shake at the wake of the European giant.
>>
File: 1489432816337.png (150KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
1489432816337.png
150KB, 478x350px
>>130418595
you dont.
>>
>>130418930
>just gotta give it 1 or 2 generations of kids with no brainwashing
this wont happen europeans dont have a spine anymore all the good men died in ww2
>>
File: EUROPEANS.png (282KB, 750x660px) Image search: [Google]
EUROPEANS.png
282KB, 750x660px
>>130419085
Not true
Croats, Serbs, Poles, Hungarians, Czechs and some other people are still based
Just because the west is falling apart doesn't mean the whole Europe will.
>>
>>130418930
Kek
At least you're still funny
>>
Europe is a lost cause at this point.

We dodged a huge bullet and get to remain uncucked. Stay mad though Europoors and keep making "blacked" threads to try and make yourselves feel better.
>>
File: 117.jpg (25KB, 420x483px) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
25KB, 420x483px
>>130419272
you are dying fist mate
>>
>>130419085
>europeans dont have a spine
What makes you so sure?

The defeatist media and cuckmoney and swedistan?

Every guy ive met so far from dirtpoor to rich hates whats going on are are envious of their own ancestors.

I wouldn't be surprised to see if 3 in 5 men and boys in just a simple supermarket hate rapefugees now.
>>
No hope. The West is gone. Better to go down in flames and revel in hedonism. I can't wait to settle down with my Aryan girlfriend and get her black bred.

Funny how that started, I went from hating racemixing, to being apathetic, to ironically shilling for and liking the cuck meme, to coming full circle by living the meme.
>>
File: carol.jpg (77KB, 606x960px) Image search: [Google]
carol.jpg
77KB, 606x960px
>>130419163
hopefully you are right
>>
>>130419163
this
>>
>>130418790
I do feel like that's happening. Today, we're negating the merit of tradition. Instead of embracing the vast corpus of knowledge our forefathers have accumulated for us, we discard it. Consequently, we turn to ideologies like feminism or whatever's circulating at the moment. In this, I see the Western desire for eternal truth. We think an abstract concept (in the Middle Ages God, in contemporary times ideology) tells us more about ourselves than the ideas of previous generations. The Chinese don't hold this belief, which is why they're outdoing us.
>>
Expose and defeat the Satanic Talmudists that are controlling the world today.

That's the type of job for a fucking hero.
>>
>>130419517
I know it
People that i've mentioned are not willing to give up their history like the Germans and Anglos
>>
>>130419085
That's nonsense. People are rapidly becoming aware of the double standards against whites. At some point there will be a breaking point. The only thing preventing it right now is economic stability that won't last forever.

>>130419272
Go back to Mexico. Europe will only be a lost cause when every last European is dead.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.