[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question For /pol/ Dads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (388KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388KB, 600x900px
Be me: Dad
5 year old son
Mom left me and restricts me from son

With what little time I have with him, any advise from /pol/ dads on how I can ensure he's red pilled? At what age is conversations most effective? How much time do you spend talking to your kid(s) about the important issues?
>>
>>130413679

Give him a pc, ensure he knows How to accsses 4chan
>>
just ignore your son until he's older. You do not need to hang out with a 5 year old. he wont remember anyway.
>>
>>130414078
>just ignore your son until he's older

I love my son and enjoy being with him. I'm not sure that's good for his psyche considering I've cared for him from birth
>>
>>130413679
Instead of this bullshit focus on how to spend a good time with it and hiw to make him a respectable person. If he spend much more time with his mother (who probably hate you) he will never be redpilled and will probably only grow up hating you. Cut the political bullshit with your son, play with him go on small trips, let him have a good time with you and he will grow up loving and respecting his father
>>
>>130414332

OP I am in the same situation as you. 2 years ago after I realized how little I would be able to pass on to my kids in the little time I have I had opened a Youtube channel in which I talk to my kids about my day and the events going on in the world. Every night before bed.

I havent shown them any of the videos yet and I wont them my channel name until they are at least 13 to properly comprehend it, but if they ever wonder how much I love them and want to know anything about me then all they will need to do is pull up my channel and they will see I loves them since day 1. Told my brother to share my channel in case I die before they come of age so all is good. I recommend you do the same anon. Its the best decision i have ever made in my life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.