[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On edge of becoming a radical.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

Help me /pol/. For past 2 years i've been redpilling myself daily on the geopolitical spectrum of the world, the religions, economics and agenda's of party's in america and my country.

It's become an addiction to know more and more of truth. Now i am nearly at the point of no return and becoming a terrorist. I'm affraid that i might kill a communist or a muslim if i encounter them outside my house or anywhere near. (parents know this and don't act on it). I'm affraid i will end up in prison before i've achieved all the things i dreamed of.

There is only hatred. Hold me friends.
>>
>>130411940
Do it Goy
>>
>>130412545
This kike knows

Kill any and all muslims/communists
>>
>>130411940
Be poland stronk my friend, this is exactly what >>130412545 wants you to do.
>>
>>130411940
Don't sperg out and give the left something to point at. You need to remove the hate from your soul. Hate makes you no different from the enemy. Oppose them because they are misguided and wrong, not because you hate them. Join groups and spread truth. Violence will only hurt our cause.
>>
>>130412689
How long can we be playing this game for?
How much longer are we gonna stick to "Don't do this! it makes us look bad just like our enemy!" narrative?

Media sees us as evil either way. So what difference does it make whether we throw a tomato at someone or straight up behead a mosque?
>>
>>130411940
Pray for the theological virtue of charity.
Also ask the Blessed Virgin to beseech her Son for you.
>>
i was same as you, i was repeating to myself in endless agony that its not fair that blacks have big dicks or that its not actualy truth etc, i was in denial. then i accepted is as a fact that blacks have much bigger dicks and our women lust them. from that point i am happy, i have sessions with my gf and her black bull every friday and my life got much better
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>130413481
>>
>/pol/ trains a pole
>>
>>130411940
You're literally in the safest, most muzzie-free place in all of Europe. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>130414751
Ye, for now.
Enemy is at my gates.
>>
>>130411940
I'm in the same boat bro I wish I could just go to work and raise my family without be disgusted at the world but I'm past the point of no return.
>>
You are mostly powerless in the world. You are hugely powerful with yourself and the people close to you. Save yourself and the people you love, sit back and let the evil and the ignorant destroy themselves in ways far worse than you could ever inflict upon them.
>>
>>130411940
Think logically. The propoganda fuel the leftists get from your terrorist act > the damage you can cause.

Just prepare, train firearms and build connections.
>>
>>130411940
Think in terms of risk and reward.

If you become a terrorist, what will happen?

> In the worst case you'll fail and your death will only be reported in local news, nobody will give a shit. In the best case (like, if you go dull 911) you'll kill thousands of people and your name will be remembered in the little history, like Breivik, but you won't change the course of the big history.

If you don't become a terrorist, what will happen?

> You might remain an asocial NEET all your life, but if you put at least some effort you will have a decent life. You might even (who knows) become a billionaire with several trophy wives. Society will still remain shitty in any case.
>>
>>130412807
Exactly

That tard that shot up the baseball game is a prime example

Did wonders for Hillary supporters
>>
>>130414829
Marry a Catholic qt and raise redpilled children. This war will take longer than one generation to win. We need large stable white families raised nationalist most of all.
>>
Why a radical?
Why not 90s radical?
>>
>>130411940
If you become a terrorist then don't waste it stabbing a muslamic gommunist
Being a radical isn't bad, it just means you strongly believe in something and are willing to fight and possibly die for it
>>
>>130411940
>Now i am nearly at the point of no return and becoming a terrorist.
Don't you moron. You'll be a godsent for the elites. And their commie and mudslime drones. You might be surprised (not) but those people don't care about individual life. We do.
Stay safe Polandbro.
>>
File: 1492775466946.jpg (270KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1492775466946.jpg
270KB, 800x601px
>>130415315
You suggest shooting at the ATF with 50. Cal and anti armor weapons?
>>
>>130411940
One of the biggest redpills is being able to channel these feelings in a productive, stable, and (excuse my plebbit) "4d chess" manner. Use your newfound knowledge and understand of things to gently challenge leftism where you see it. Open the door for debates and subtle redpilling. When you can convert a leftist, it's worlds better than being a fugging sperg and getting unnecessarily violent. In one scenario you help break the conditioning, and in the other scenario you paint the right as brash, violent, and dangerous--making it even tougher to get a message across.

Satisfy that need to proselytize in a healthy way, polak: blog/journal, debate, continue to improve yourself. Don't be a fucking idiot
>>
>>130412807
>>130415015
>>130415433
>Terrorism doesn't work
Do people seriously believe this still?
>>
>>130412545
>>
>>130411940
You posted a gay anime picture. You don't know shit about the world.
>>
>>130415608
>>130415484
>>130415433
The main reason im starting to consider an act of terrorism is because it works soo damn well for our enemies. We will be painted as evil whatever we do. We're outnumbered and always will be.

I want to make them fear us, I want them to understand that you can only pressure folk soo much untill they come to rip off your heads.

Words don't work. That was made clear enough.
>>
>>130412643
>kill any Muslims/communists
Either Jewish or fucking moron who should have been drowned at birth
>>
>>130411940
OK, /pol/ is probably the wrong place to get help for something like this, you should probably try looking up therapy or a hotline or something. Even /adv/ would be better for your problem than /pol/. But I'm gonna try to help you out anyway.

You don't have to change any of your political views. You haven't been very clear on what they are, but I'm guessing you want to see them spread, yes? Now, think about other right-wing terrorist attacks. The left got a lot of political capitol out of those attacks, didn't they? That's the opposite of what you want! You do not want to make martyrs of your enemies, that only increases their power. You would be playing right into their hands.

I'm not even saying violence is always wrong. I'm just saying that in this political climate, it does more harm than good for your side, and that doesn't seem likely to change. You are much better of spreading your ideas with the pen than with the sword.
>>
File: IMG_1066.jpg (111KB, 674x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.jpg
111KB, 674x847px
>>130415012
This anon gets it.

Stockpile money gold gun ammo food water

Use your feelings to protect your race and not use it to destroy others
>>
>>130415789
nigger, call the DIA, i don't give a fuck
>>
>>130415918
A pen is worthless without a sword, and a sword we seem to be lacking.

I'm a centrist leaning right, btw.

I want to be sure that my children will be safe, that i won't have to start sleeping with my eyes open.

I am scared and frustrated.
>>
>>130416121
Michelle Carter didnt care either anon... good luck in prison
>>
>>130411940
subhuman slav you're basically worth less than a nigger
>>
>>130415842
Terrorism works because it results in reaction and reaction alienates people
Look what happened with Dylann Roof. Confederate flags being removed alienated a lot of people and made them lose trust in the establishment and the media.
>>
>>130411940
anon, do not harm innocent people, Muslim or otherwise
nonetheless, if an Antifa-Commie were to breach ur personal space...
>>
>>130415842
>>130416240

>The main reason im starting to consider an act of terrorism is because it works soo damn well for our enemies.
>Words don't work. That was made clear enough.

Let's be clear here: however bleak the picture may look for us, whites are certainly far more powerful than muslims. We have built civilizations with our words. And who is the most powerful group? The jews. To become more powerful and realize your goals in this world, you must be more like the jew, not the muslim.

>A pen is worthless without a sword, and a sword we seem to be lacking.

We do have a sword, its the entire military might of the west. However, you alone do not have the authority to wield that sword, or even to wave it threateningly at anybody. That is why you must convince a democratic public to use that sword in the way that you see fit.
>>
File: IMG_1892.jpg (18KB, 174x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1892.jpg
18KB, 174x321px
>>130411940
DO
IT
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>130416240
The time isn't now. You have to prepare.

You also have to understand, you must judge individuals individually and collectivists collectively.

John q Muslim walking down the street isn't the same as a bunch of Muslims Causing trouble in the park

I have the same fear. Save your money, build a protection for yourself and your family, love your race, wake up others.
>>
>>130413481
100% agree
>>
>>130416685
Wow OP don't listen to him. Trying to play the democratic system won't work when it is designed to be played into jewish interests. Enjoy your slow demographic death.
>>
File: 1497371202373.jpg (87KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
1497371202373.jpg
87KB, 1024x794px
>>130411940
Don't feel bad. Pretty much anyone who is knowledgable about political stuff and cares is a radical these days. On all sides. Most people hide it because its just easier to take those pills and play pretend every day.

Yes, even the FBI agent reading this right now probably harbors strong views, dontcha?
>>
>>130416240
Want my advice? Wait a few years, then join the citizens militia, without a doubt when the EU fails to force Poland to capitulate and take in Muslims, you will have an attempted revolution.

Make a few friends with some well armed hombres. When the first commie kills someone, gather up your friends and start mowing down the Bolsheviks like it's 1943.
>>
>>130416817
I do. And I'm NSA.
>>
wait till rwds are legal faggot, you will remove more kebab that way
>>
>falling for political ideologies
Why? cant make up your own? youre weak!
>>
>>130416592
the dylann roof example really made me think...
He achieved nothing good.
>>130416685
>>130416736
>>130417367

Thanks, i think i will go with this route.
I'm frustrated and all, but i still love living, aspecialy free.

I will continue improving myself and seek treatment.. and stop reading articles to an extend i do it now. Perhaps sign up for therapy, because god damn it i need to be calmed down.

Thank you guys for putting some reason in me.
Love ya'll

/thread
>>
>>130411940

Stop overthinking, this is what is leading people to do stupid things. Do sports - gym (strength) and running (cardio). Read more books. Learn something and apply it. Find better job. Limit your internet hours.

There's shit around you are not going to fix. Make sure you're accumulating knowledge, experience and wealth. You will see things from a different perspective when you are independent, healthy and knowledgeable.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
Join #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

No swede-cucks pls.
>>
>>130418190
>He achieved nothing good.
Yeah you are wrong. Trump probably would not have been elected if it wasn't for him. Not saying that's good but it shows his impact.
Doesn't sound like you are a radical but rather just upset and feeling angry because of the state of the world. Angry but content to not do anything about it because of you being in relative comfort. I'm not telling you to go do anything illegal but this type of attitude is why we are in such decline.
>>
>>130411940
Really things are not so bad here you overreact
>>
>>130418190
don't go into therapy, you will get a cuck therapist who will report you to police or brainwash you into a tranny
>>
>>130417521
Hey Ryan. CIA here, can confirm.
>>
>>130411940
Don't do it anon. Get off of /pol/. Disconnect internet now and never come back here. National Security organizations monitor this board heavily. It's likely you'll be questioned in a couple hours. Make sure by then you've taken steps to change (dispose of weapons you may have, make appointment for pyschological help, unplug from the interent, etc.). Don't wreck your life for /pol/
>>
>>130419435
i have no such things, im just angry.
i already made my decissions, im seeking help. Fuck this place.
>>
>>130419702
Good for you anon! This place is difficult to escape so my recommendation is to reformat your hard drive and five your computer to a polish kid in need
>>
>>130411940
to remain truthfull but to avoid hate you will need some dicipline my friend, or you will become your enemy
>>
>>130411940
blind hate is the weapon of the enemy, dont add to theyr ranks remain calm or you will do something stupid that will only hinder your cause
>>
>>130411940
to fight the enemy you first need a strong plan and a loyal army, but to win you need the support of the citizens so dont be rash and always think before you strike.
>>
>>130420009
gypsy detected
>>
>>130415789
We don't give a shit faggot snitch, we were all telling him not to do it.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 186x271px
>>130411940
don't do anything stupid
>>
File: zxl58Pv.jpg (109KB, 1280x764px) Image search: [Google]
zxl58Pv.jpg
109KB, 1280x764px
>>130411940
You went too deep into the rabbit hole. Don't do anything stupid anon
>>
>"I'm so repilled heheheheh!!"
You're like every other fucker thinking they've got the whole geopolitical situation figured because of your internet assembled research

You know fuck all because you're at always at your computer. Get real you fucking worm
>>
>>130418190
>therapy
You may get prescripted meds which turn people into mindless zombies.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.