[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God bless Alex Jones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: pt_1165_11760_o.jpg (101KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
pt_1165_11760_o.jpg
101KB, 620x413px
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
>>
File: 1497644621505.jpg (69KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497644621505.jpg
69KB, 479x720px
>>130411199
Happy Fathers day Alex
>>
>>130411199
>claims to be Christian
>is classical liberal
>supports a secular order
>the same system that overthrew Christendom
>and claims this is true Christianity
>couldn't recite the Our Father without being printed out for him last week

>when you realize his ideology is part of the problem.
>there is no going back to 1776, as liberalism never goes backward, but continually progresses further left and downward
>>
>>130411199
why did he interview a crisis actor from the comet pizza falseflag and take the official narrative at face value? The fat man should be hung tbqh

I hope his kike wife poisons his children against him and the parental alienation drives him to suicide
>>
>>130411199
Alex Jones works for mossad idiot. He's controlled opposition, just like Trump and the other (((alt right))) figureheads. They still push a left right paradigm when the elites control both sides. Divide and conquer. He also never calls out Israel or the jews.
https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/the-growing-complexity-of-alex-jones-israeli-connections/
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTGA9HJPdo

he's a shill and anyone who thinks otherwise is most likely underage and from r/the_donald. Alex Jones fanboys are on par with Jews at this point
>>
File: sunstein.jpg (349KB, 732x343px) Image search: [Google]
sunstein.jpg
349KB, 732x343px
>>130411943
AYYYYYYYYYYYY WHADUPPP BRUH

I've been trying to fucking disseminate fitzpatricks work for a long time this is like a dream come true seeing someone else catching on to his work. All of /pol/ needs to checkout his website. This made my fucking day tbqh
>>
>>130411819
Why would there be crisis actors at a false flag, you braindead fucking leaf
>>
>>130412394
false flag, hoax, staged event. It doesn't matter. Everyone here knows that Edgar Maddison Welch was a fucking actor with IMDB page and recent charges for a hit and run on a young girl.
>>
>>130411977
Summer
As
Fuck

Jones has been a part of the comedy sector of /pol/ since /new/ him and Zyklon Ben were the original lel machines.

Go be a leaf somewhere else, summerfag.
>>
>>130413695
>>
File: 1485753784233.jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485753784233.jpg
108KB, 960x720px
>slaughtered cattle served up on a tin-foil platter

That's a hint to his true agenda.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.