[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From Syrian Army to Antifa: One Afghan's journey to Greece

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (366KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366KB, 1638x2048px
This brave Syrian soldier is beating the shit out of racists in Greece and basically NeoNazis are all fucking idiots:

>On the frontline of the protest stands Masoud Qahar, a 40-year-old Afghan refugee. Wearing a black T-shirt and a threadbare olive baseball cap, he is holding one end of a large banner that reads in red: "Close the Golden Dawn's offices. Send the neo-Nazi killers to prison."

>Qahar doesn't speak much Greek, but he joins the protesters in their chants. "Pavlos Fyssas lives. Smash the Nazis," they holler in unison, referring to an anti-fascist rapper who was stabbed to death by an employee of Golden Dawn's office in 2013.

>Despite never having heard of Golden Dawn before he arrived in Greece in late 2015, Qahar has become a fixture in the front row of Antifa demonstrations in Athens. "I go six or seven times a month," he estimates. "I'm on the first line, fighting [alongside] the anti-fascists. I love it."

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/nato-antifa-afghan-journey-greece-170424034117957.html
>>
>>130409674

https://archive.is/irekG
>>
Qahat is a very nice man

Fuck Greeks, Qahar, fuck those inbred uncivilized faggots.
>>
>40 years old
>Syrian Army vete
>Refugee

The fuck is he doing breaking balls in Europe instead of fighting for his homeland in Syria?

Pussy
>>
>>130409674
Based Syrian

NAZIS BTFO
>>
You can't be this pussy
>>
>>130410458
>MEXICO

Why don't you fight against your cartels?
>>
>>130409674
What a pussy. His comrades are dying in the battlefield in Syria, and he's larping in the streets of Greece, participating in activities that he has no business being in, in the first place. Fucking faggot needs to get ghosted.

Disloyal dogs like him needs to be tar and feathered.
>>
>>130410458
Greeks have always been pussies
It took only 50.000 soldiers to take entire anatolia from them

When they attacked Anatolia after WW1, they lost so badly although they had more weapons and men than Turks

When we liberated Cyprus, they couldn't do a shit about it
>>
this is hardy surprising in the slightest since the people responsible for bringing in, processing, and housing this filth are all in one way or another connected with the anti-fa movement. even the doctors and psychologists/
>>
>>130409674
>Qahar doesn't speak much Greek
What a surprise.
>>
>>130411556

Lol shut up you stupid roach...Even Hitler and Churchill admired the Greek army.

And also, a bunch of unarmed Greeks kicked your ass out of Greece and destroyed your shitty empire back in 1821.

Oh,and the only reason Turkey still exists and it hasn't been nuked yet, is because you lick the America's dick.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.