[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody here hates ISIS and thats ok, but have you noticed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: BTjOl4o.jpg (8KB, 415x298px) Image search: [Google]
BTjOl4o.jpg
8KB, 415x298px
Everybody here hates ISIS and thats ok, but have you noticed how much they have achived as a fascist group. Why dont we take them as an inspiration?
>>
>>130407696
They were honestly pretty useful...

>Extremely hostile so no one would sympathize with
>Did many terror attacks which drove people to the far-right, probably were the thing that just tipped Brexit and Trump into winning
>Caused a huge amount of chaos and happenings, mostly far away from Europe
>Sucked out thousands of Muslims to live in their caliphate and wanted all Muslims from Europe to leave and live in their caliphate, their terror attacks another way to put a rift between Muslims and local populations and pressure Muslims into returning

I can see why "moderate Muslims" would hate them since they were fucking up their plans to slowly Islamize Europe but for us far-right wingers they were pretty great honestly. I don't think it's a coincidence that far-right populism is frizzling out as ISIS is also declining. The two reactions feed off each other.

I also think that's why Obama started airstrikes on them. If ISIS grew and took over the Middle East, the moderate Muslim meme would be irrevocably shattered and Muslims (and other shitskins) would be forced to go back by a much more right-wing population.
>>
>>130407696

Cause we're decent human beings and not some filthy, feral inbreed sandnigger scum u faggot with ur "funny" commie appeasement flag.
>>
>>130408485

You massive faggot seem to ignore the fact, that the "moderate" muslim youth is and was a problem long before isis was a thing.
They rape, beat up steal and cause all kinds of trouble.
Thats the reason right/conservative movements gain momentum.
Also the people being fed up with left wing nigger hugging multiculturalism scum forcing their nigger and muslim pets on normies children.

Hint: we're far from reversing the trend of right wings uprising, thanks god.

Even if isis is wiped out tomorrow, more and more people see what this growing number of ungrateful, inbreed, backwards sandniggers bring to the west - crime, dumbing down, drainage of welfare and medcare.

Fuckin faggot. Get your facts straight at least.
>>
>>130409311
Not really. Most people see Muslim youth in Europe as dindunuffins similar as to how they see Blacks in America.

And it's a no-brainer that the far-right surge has weakened given recent events.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.