[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cultural Wars?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 05a.jpg (43KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
05a.jpg
43KB, 500x566px
Politics is shaped by culture. Culture is passed down as a tradition and shaped by the stories we tell. Look at every major world religion. There are parables which, apocryphal or not, shape how practitioners view the world. In Abrahamic religions, man is wrought in God's image and each man has a moral compass that is a reflection of God's. Hence, western civilization has individualistic cultures. Oriental religions show man being part of a oneness. Hence, there are largely subservient "zen" cultures.

What if we could share ideas via culture to change how the masses view the world? Stories where whites are the good guys, western technology saves the world, or civilization is destroyed by mass immigration? These could be made more PC to be accepted by the general population (not Muslim hordes in Europe but instead Muslim conquest pre-Crusades or Rome's loss of martial spirit and incipient moral depravity leading to it being sacked by the barbarians) These could be songs, movies, books, etc. Any medium.

Thoughts? Examples?
>>
>>130405930
>Stories where whites are the good guys
Nah we should make stories where the moral traditional families are the good guys, suffering under the yoke of cosmopolitan leadership causing waves of savage sunnis.
>>
OP. Saw this which made me think if there was a more PC version that society would accept. Also preferably higher quality writing, originality, etc.

"Sung to the tune of Can you feel the love tonight (Lion King)

I can see what’s happening. (What?)
And they don’t have a clue. (Who?)
They’ll bring them in and here’s the bottom line
that’s quits for all the Jews (oh)

Ze sweet caress of islam
there’s terror everywhere
and with all this
PC atmosphere
disaster’s in the air

can you hear the bombs tonight?
The death that muslims bring
The religion of peace and tolerance
for no other worldly things

(Muslim man)
infidels around us
but how to make them bleed?
Open confrontation? Impossible.
Taqiyyas the way for me.

(Muslim woman)
He’s holding back. he’s hiding
why are they still alive?
Why isn’t he the terrorist I know he is
the terrorist inside?

can you hear the bombs tonight?
The death that muslims bring
The religion of peace and tolerance
for no other worldly things

Can you feel sharia tonight?
You needn’t go too far
hijabs and genital mutilation
islam’s where they are

and if they bring them in today
it can be assumed
their terror free days are over
in short, europe is doomed.
"
>>
>>130406816
meh, we should focus more on the revolutionary spirit of Judaism and it's destructive consequences than Islam. They want Islam and Christendom to fight eachother, don't fall for their tricks.
>>
>>130407482
Could you qualify that? A book to read or website to visit or something of that nature?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.