[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The wall will never be built by Trump or any other president

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1475946862410.png (268KB, 657x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475946862410.png
268KB, 657x640px
If the U.S was to build a wall it would be giving up hegemony in Latin America(good thing.) The U.S government does not operate in the interest of its people (no duh) it operates in the interest of empire at the expense of its citizens
Citizens Jobs(letting in illegals to make Latin America dependent on remittances and making it economically weak)
Citizen security(sending citizens to die in foreign wars increasing anti-Americanism)
Citizen living conditions(every dollar spent on weapons is a dollar not spent on infrastructure)
Citizen wealth(middle class pays higher taxes than the wealthy)
We are an empire in decline and an empire operates for the elite not for its citizens. Don't think you benefit from American imperialism you suffer from it
>>
File: 1492226838614.jpg (141KB, 700x679px) Image search: [Google]
1492226838614.jpg
141KB, 700x679px
The political right does not have the answer
go to the one hour mark of this video and watch until the 1:05:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOBRRBJyowo
Do any political right pundits ever mention the USS Liberty and Israel?
>>
I always thought the wall was just bullshit he wouldn't do, and was surprised when i saw him talking about it even after he was elected

I still think he won't do it, but i think he -might- make a piece here and there. And i think he probably will speed up, or even get started on that around the end of his presidency. Nothing more than that though.

There's no way he's even going to cover 5% of the border with a wall, even if he gets 8 years to do it.
It's not going to happen
>>
>>130405062
Tell other countries that wall don't wotk - they'll laugh at your commie ass
>>
>>130406282
I didn't say a wall wouldn't work. A wall would be a great thing, but it will never be built because it would go against U.S imperialist interest
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.