[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you vote for Putin if he could run for the president of the USA?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Putin_with_flag_of_Russia.jpg (14KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_with_flag_of_Russia.jpg
14KB, 220x330px
Would you vote for Putin if he could run for the president of the USA?
>>
Isn't that what we did though? Drumpf is basically a puppet of Putin.
>>
>>130404421
The Kremlin has its hooks in most of Trump's staff and Trump himself. Putin already has the best possible tradecraft position to manipulate the executive branch.
>>
>>130404671
>>130406421
According to the (((evidence))), Trump is so powerful, he controls Putin and the Russian hacking apparatus
>>
>>130404421
Putin would be a terrible president. He's tepped up the fear propaganda on his own people. They're being psyop-indoctrinated to hate Americans because Vladimir isn't getting his way.
The UK recently released a report that Putin was almost certainly involved in the polonium poisoning of Russian citizen in London:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/21/world/europe/100000004158141.mobile.html

He's censoring the internet, unleashing armies of social media trolls and acting crazy like that little North Korean dictator, only shorter.

The Russian people are not the threat. Putin and the Kremlin are the existential threat to world peace.

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Ukraine against the US. Putin has threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US. Now Putin is threatening to use nukes in Norway against the US?

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII. It's obvious that he is suffering from the madness and dementia of 3rd stage syphilis. We all pay the ultimate price because he can't scratch his genitals hard enough.
>>
>>130406732
What if we archive that
https://archive.is/WsoeG
>>
>>130404421
If he would treat America the same way he treats Russia we'd have BTFO the rest of the world. Russia with 1/20th of US resources is BTFO all their enemies in Syria. Also all leftist retards would be in jail and no more Gay-Pride shit all over. Pretty based desu!
>>
>>130404421
Only a fucking retard would willingly vote him in. But then again everything you "know" about him is propaganda anyways.
>>
File: 1494299355597.jpg (34KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1494299355597.jpg
34KB, 642x792px
>>130406539
>Putin and the Kremlin are the existential threat to world peace
>>
>>130404421
Unfortunately, it would depend on who he's running against. But it seems like a pretty dumb choice.
>>
>>130404671
Have a (you)

Sad
>>
You didn't vote for Clinton, why would you vote for Putin? Same shit.
>>
>>130404421

I wold vote for him
>>
>>130404421
if I wanted a manlet in charge I'd vote for Rand
>>
Won't have to...He's already rigged the elections in Russia, U.S. and Ukraine.
>>
>>130404421
No. I'm not a good goy
>>
muh russians!
>>
>>130411982
THEY HAVE EXTENSIVE CYBER ASSETS AND THEY'RE HACKING YOU'RE MIND
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.