[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolute Best In The Omniverse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: American Superioriy.jpg (101KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
American Superioriy.jpg
101KB, 1080x540px
After all the shit you all talk about America..

hiding behind your keyboards..
Posting memes..
Not a single one of you are retarded enough to join a Military against us? Or a resistance against us?

You sit there instead of becoming one with the jihad goat fuckers or wherever else we have tension, pledge loyalty to destroy the United States and then take up arms against us.

Know why?

Because in that one moment before a bullet buckles your cranium and your explode explodes into a clouded red mist of freedom..
you'll think, '' Holy fuck.. I just got killed by the people I tried to trigger and troll..''

Then you'll realise one other thing. There's no reset for you and you just got owned by the World's best.

But hey, you're a tough guy right?
You can sit behind your computer ALL day making memes and taking it to us, right?
Right?

And we should care, right?

Nothing personal, kids.
You've just been schooled.
And it's summer vacation!

Unless you're in some podunk shit country. Mostly, the rest of the world outside of the United States.

Guess that's just how it goes when you're not us.
>>
>>130403699
>into a clouded red mist of freedom..

WE WUZ FREEDOMS AND SHIT

W.R.O.N.G. Amerishit, you have no freedom. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos
>fighting words and incitement infringement of the First Amendment
>>
>>130404020
So I'll see you in the next WW, right?

Please say yes.

Please.
>>
>>130403699
People fear nukes, not your overrated military.
>>
>>130403699
>>130405648
You've never served,have you? You sound like a tool desu
>>
>>130403699
Sage this gay thread
>>
File: Brazil vs murica.png (901KB, 732x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil vs murica.png
901KB, 732x1149px
>>130403699
>>
File: DAlk7hpXcAA6a2P.jpg (112KB, 589x912px) Image search: [Google]
DAlk7hpXcAA6a2P.jpg
112KB, 589x912px
>>130405754
>>
File: Murican education.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Murican education.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>130403699

Honestly, Murica needs to fix its agonizing population and cancerous diplomacy before it
gives lessons about others should aspire to be.

At one point, society should emulate success, discipline, responsibility, and not promote fat acceptance, transgenderism is the new norm, xxxxxx sort of thing, but this also applies to every Western country.

At one point, those of use defending Western values and trying to promote a Western understanding of greatness are going to fail, and very clearly those who will take over are going to be foreigners, and they well will rid our countries of everything we built, and shove down their own values and principles in our people's throats.

This is what everybody has to understand, current western glory is dying, fast. Eventually, our dwindling demographics mean that other groups will take over and rule over us. The current way things are going, Western civilization cannot win, it will lose, and it is already losing. There will be no salvation at the end, there is just submission.

Trying to hide these issues is foolish, fuck American pride, fuck French pride, we need white pride, we need western pride, we need to protect our legacy, and we need to do it , fast.

Everything else is nothing
>>
File: 56.png (31KB, 698x396px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
31KB, 698x396px
God i wish i was you!
>>
File: 1405160556294.png (249KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1405160556294.png
249KB, 500x281px
>>130403699

You school 'em, pardner.
>>
File: impact.png (851KB, 1273x712px) Image search: [Google]
impact.png
851KB, 1273x712px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.