[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the male problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images-21.jpg (10KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images-21.jpg
10KB, 269x187px
Stop being blaming women for the destruction of western civilisation. You all sound like pathetic losers. Women are not destroying civilisation it is entirely the fault of weak men. Women want strong men to dominate them and help lead them through life. Start being real men.
>>
>bu-bu-bu-but muh divorce laws OP
>I need MGTOW because it's easier to run away from my problems than solve them
>it's not my fault I didn't do anything to save the West
>REEEEE YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST A WOMAN ANYWAY GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>130402994
Women pressure society and force politicians to write laws to take the balls away from their men. Then they see their men as weak. Then they open the door for all 3rd world mongrels because what they really wanted all along was arrogant men.
>>
Yeah the 15 years in prison for "dominating" is actually rape, nice try schlomo. Gonna sit compfy with my neetbux and play vidya all day.
>>
>>130403382
If your a strong man you mold the political opinion of your partner. I changed my partners voting preferences from Greens to One Nation.
>>
>>130403492
>implying women don't love to be choked out and slapped around
>>
>>130403623
You can't get away with that if you're white though. The marriage laws and false rape crap is too risky, women are a liability to even be around.
>>
File: EZOHWJUQ.png (72KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
EZOHWJUQ.png
72KB, 200x299px
>>130402994
i'd rather play vidya than fund your life, stupid stacy.
>>
>>130403874
I seriously don't understand. I'm not talking about rape here I'm talking about sex. Women love domination and aggression.
>>
>>130402994
Pretty sure I'd get sent to prison if I listened to you OP.
>>
>>130402994
I actually agree, stop blaming women and men and start blaming Jews.
>>
>>130404193
Jew can only subvert those who want to be subverted. Start being real men and protect and lead your woman away from these influences.
>>
>>130402994
Real men know females are the real racists that provoke interracial relationships and war to get the attention of men and get back at men, so suck it you big fat cunt and prepare to get dominated bitches
>>
File: suffrage2.jpg (78KB, 760x535px) Image search: [Google]
suffrage2.jpg
78KB, 760x535px
>>130402994
>women are not destroying western civilization
>just man up

The feminist revolution starting with the women's suffrage movement then reaching a peak in the 60s-70s is largely responsible (but not entirely) for the marxism we have today in politics. Women-Marxist feminist movements promoting birth control, child support, divorce court favoritism, and state support of single motherhood is the number one reason for massive sterility and declining birthrates among white western populations.

It has reached a point where simply being a "man" or "alpha" will not solve the problem. Maybe you solve your personal problems, but not on the macro level. The point of no return has long passed and nothing serious can be accomplished unless women can no longer vote and that will never happen. Well actually, it will likely happen once Muslims take over Europe completely, but of course not even men vote in a Caliphate. No need to vote when when you have the dog turd false prophet as your guidance.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-save-western-civilization
>>
>>130402994
>Women are not destroying civilisation it is entirely the fault of weak men.

>entirely the fault of weak men

the irony of your post is pretty hilarious

no, it's mutual. most people, men and women, are weak (bad) these days
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.