[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White beta male gets a vasectamy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1497790235118m.jpg (113KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497790235118m.jpg
113KB, 470x1024px
Dont get a vasectamy if your a white male.
>>
>>130402812
>Dont get a vasectamy if your a white male.

>guys doing everything for some pussy.

as a man, never, and i mean never listen to a women.
>>
There's nothing wrong with getting a vasectomy if you:

1. already have kids and don't want more
2. you are one of those guys who will never settle down with a woman but still wants to play the field for the rest of his life
>>
>>130404571
this

/thread
>>
>>130404571
this guy doesnt look like 1 or 2
>>
You can always freeze sperm. Jack off like a madman and make enough to give you as many kids as you want.
>>
>>130404958
He looks like he was forced or they didn't give him enough ice.
>>
My dad got a vasectomy after I was born and since he's developed prostate problems which grow increasingly more severe all the time... listening to him pee is pathetic.
I have a bit of an impregnation fetish and like to cum inside and hate condoms (which is probably why I have 3 kids) so everyone says I should get a vasectomy. So I've looked into it, and found:
>Geting a vasectomy causes a 270% increase in risk of prostate cancer
>I have a family history of prostate cancer on both sides
>my dad believes all his prostate problems are caused by his vasectomy
So my current girlfriend has an IUD.
IUD's are:
>long lasting but not permanent
>more effective than condoms
>in her case was paid for by insurance unlike condoms

So yeah.
>>
File: TIME_childCover_500.jpg (241KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
TIME_childCover_500.jpg
241KB, 500x664px
Everyone in the first world should get a vasectomy. These aren't the days where you need children to work a farm or some shit, just enjoy your life.
>>
>>130404148
This.

Here is proper way to treat a woman.

Step 1.
Understand woman.
Woman wants: Cock
Woman wants: To be owned
Women don't wants: Anything else.

Step 2.
Give woman what she wants.

here is typical example of man who understand woman and white cuckold
>Woman: Cut cock and balls off lol xD
>White Cuckold: YASSSS QUEEEEN!!!!!
>Things gained: Cuckbadge
vs
>Woman: Cut cock and balls off lol xD
>Man who understand woman: Shut the fuck up cock hole I expect blowjob by six and tea by five, you stupid hole
>Things gained: Blow job from a tea-serving slave woman who now has a pair of eyeglasses

Is simple, woman is happy the more abused she is! A woman's cunt is always wet around alpha male who treats her like the shit she is, if you a cuck she dry and searches for cock that treats her like garbage.

Praise allah.
>>
>>130402812
No need. My Mexican girlfriend has her tubes tied so I can fill her pussy with my fertile white cum and never worry about getting jewed with kids.
>falling for diaper jew meme
>what a double nigger faggot
>>
>>130402812

So he got the old snip before having any kids with her... And from the looks of it was her idea... LOL give it 5yrs when she's babysitting for some woman in her family and gets hooked on the oxytocin. Suddenly decides she wants a baby at any and all costs. BF is sterile, what a loser, better find a fertile man!!

Anyone wanna take odds that she gets preggers and tries to convince hubby the vasectomy "failed"... Because you know it's worth it for the woman to try and see if she can keep things convenient?
>>
File: morte.png (2MB, 954x2000px) Image search: [Google]
morte.png
2MB, 954x2000px
>>130402812
>>
>>130408067
This
>>
File: whybreed.jpg (90KB, 750x485px) Image search: [Google]
whybreed.jpg
90KB, 750x485px
>>130402812
Nah, I'm gonna get one soon and I'm 100% white

stay mad faggot
>>
>>130402812
She even emasculates him with that balloon. Next level cuckoldry.
>>
>>130405731
The IUD made my wife a manic mess. I think the pill's better for their hormone balance.
>>
I found a lump on my left ball nearly two years ago. Stage 1 cancer tumor. it took about a month to go from finding it to having the ball removed.

That's the only reason to have your balls tampered with.
>>
>>130402812
Oh...I wondered what happened to Moby.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.