[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BILL C-16 PASSES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: smuglypuff.jpg (69KB, 728x528px) Image search: [Google]
smuglypuff.jpg
69KB, 728x528px
I have a feeling that this will backfire and people will start ignoring persons of ambiguous gender as much as possible. They'll say they wanted to be ignored in the first place but let's face these people with dyed hair, piercings and tattoos are attention whores, so it'll sting to get less attention

They impose lose-lose situations for businesses and people alike and I think the social market place will correct it to a degree that the SJWLGBTs won't like.
>>
>>130402556
Why is your flag Mercedes Benz?
>>
>>130402633
I occasionally fantasize about having attained some measure of wealth
>>
File: die-cis-scum-1[1].jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
die-cis-scum-1[1].jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>130402556
>I think the social market place will correct it to a degree that the SJWLGBTs won't like.
That just means that more government interference is needed! In the future, Canadians won't be allowed to not associate with trannies & other degenerates. It'll be compulsory. Your social networks will be assigned by a government bureau to ensure a proper balance of a wide spectrum sexualities and genders.
>>
>>130402556
What's the Bill C-16?
>>
>>130403721
The law that says you must call it 'her dick'
>>
That is my strategy. I'm staying away from any 'official' type places where there is Govmt or HR flunkies imposing this.

If I'm on the street, I'll just tell them to fuck off if they come near me.

But in reality, some people won't be able to avoid dealing with this, and trannies are usually drama queens, so I'm certain they will force the issue.

I actually think this is good, because it will make norms actually wake up and see that there are consequences to being so docile, and letting this shit happen without really caring or noticing.

Most Canadians don't even know what this is all about, they just don't give enough of a shit to make a fuss about it until it affects them personally... it's always the leftist who get their way, because they make noise and put up a fuss, while everybody else just goes about their business.
>>
>>130403894
excellent post. hits the nails on the head
>>
>>130402633
He's a hippy faggot
>>130402556
Yeah if this shit happens in my country, I'll start wearing hats saying something like 'I don't talk to transgender people, because I don't want to go to jail'.
>>
>>130404240
>Yeah if this shit happens in my country, I'll start wearing hats saying something like 'I don't talk to transgender people, because I don't want to go to jail'.

you'd be fucked over as soon as one saw you and whipped out xir cameraphone.
>>
>>130403793
kek
>>
File: 1495022577555.jpg (61KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495022577555.jpg
61KB, 720x479px
>shenis
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.