[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol! you are sheep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2935.jpg (56KB, 382x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2935.jpg
56KB, 382x480px
Isn't it hilarious that your religion literally calls you sheep?

A dumb animal that follows the leader everywhere even off a cliff, gets slaughtered at the end of it's life and fucked when the sheppard is bored. That's what you are. The world sheeple is pretty cringey but in this case it fits you prefectly.

And then you make fun of Mussies for being retarded but at the end of the day you are just as dumb as them.
>>
File: PAGANISM.jpg (128KB, 602x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PAGANISM.jpg
128KB, 602x1024px
>>130401430
>thinking i'm a christcuck
>>
>>130401621
95% of this board has recently converted to Christcuckery because SJWs

lol
>>
>>130401430
He doesn't just say his followers should be like stupid sheep but they should also be ignorant and easily led like children.
>>
>>130402167
Good point.
>>
U are Satan!
>>
>>130401430
Back to your pagan larping thread you go

.This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,
>>
>>130404643
>christcuck is so triggered, he wants /pol/ to be a safespace for his delusional retarded beliefs
>>
>>130404788
>hur dur if we repeat it then we will be glorious nord pagan lords
Hilarious, congrats on being as autistic as the kekistani retards non country.
>>
>>130401430
>implying men nowadays aren't slaves to mammon and false idols.
>>
>>130401430
It's good to see that there still are americans that don't believe in christian nonsense.
>>
>>130401430
>your religion literally calls you sheep
The signs are everywhere.

All the abrahamic religions are shit.
>>
>>130401430
saged you kike d&c thread
>>
>>130401430
Scripture also calls you a fool.
Deal with it.
>>
>>130401430
Not really. I'm not a Christian, but people need a good leader. It's just true. Look at how far astray individualist retards have become. If society held fast to Christian values, there would be less room for subversion. Unfortunately, science contradicts the mystical aspects of the religion and many have thrown the baby out with the bathwater. People have abundant access to information, yet they are more lost than they ever were when believing in lies.
>>
>>130401430
The Arab one calls them SLAVES
>>
>>130408812
Obviously Christianity would call all the scoffers fools.

"You be a good sheep now and don't listen to those fools laughing at you for being such a good and obedient sheep. Come here now bend over show me your butt, I'll make you forget all those mean atheists persecuting you"

lol :P
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.