[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leafs are fucking degenerates.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: StupidLeafs.jpg (266KB, 1440x1423px) Image search: [Google]
StupidLeafs.jpg
266KB, 1440x1423px
Take my kids you will fucking die in the process.
>>
>>130401113
You really can't have enough guns.
>>
why would the jewish offspring of fidel castro like buttsex?
>>
All the worst shit in the world and you still don't have weed.
Trudeau needs to be scalped.
>>
What a fucked up country to be from.
>>
they are the worst.
>>
>>130401113
Can the Chinese invade them faster?
>>
Soon if you don't approve of pedophiles they will take your kids away, to be adopted by pedophiles/
>>
>>130401113
This is a complete contradiction. Trudeau is an ardent supporter of M-103 (Any criticization of Islam is punishable) yet supports this?

Does he even know that Muslims and LGBT mix like Oil and Water?
>>
>>130401113
remember to report any and all muslims with children in canada

and blacks
>>
File: 1495545915104.jpg (63KB, 736x618px) Image search: [Google]
1495545915104.jpg
63KB, 736x618px
>>130401113
good for them.
>>
>>130401113
IF THE FASCIST LEFTIST STATE TAKES AWAY YOUR KIDS TO INDOCTRINATE THEM INTO BEING DEGENERATE FAGGOTS YOU WIN

BRAVO LEAFS
>>
>>130402338
More like Oil and Fire. Or Gays and really tall buildings.
>>
ok
>>
>>130401113
We're completely fucked.
I'm bailing asap just have to sell my house. Hopefully the markets don't crash before next spring
>>
Let me guess, that statement doesn't apply to muslims.
>>
>>130402688
Of course not, that would be islamophobic.
>>
>>130402338

No, hes only going to take your kids away if you are white and christian.

Anything else would be racist, and we all know how bad racism is.
>>
I still cant believe Leafs voted for Trudeau. What a complete loser...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.