[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you all still mad about South Africa?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: family.jpg (215KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
215KB, 600x400px
Too bad there's nothing you guys can do about it.
>>
>>130398382
Are you still mad that Chad fucked your GF?
Too bad there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>130398382
Probably dag Hammarskjold's daughter kek
>>
Whites getting punished for colonialism is a good thing. The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.
>>
>>130398382
Get rekt faggot, we shall rise from the ashes like glorious Phoenix while yurope and burgerland fall under the weight of the melanin enriched "doctors and rocket scientists" fleeing from their own.

One day we will be the last bastion of whites left in the world while you have to watch your daughter marry some nigger or dune coon, we will laugh and throw another black on the fire
>>
>>130398881
the real justice is niggers dying of starvation by the millions because they were too goddamned stupid to learn to farm
>>
>>130398382
No, I feel sorry for the Afrikaaners getting murdered whilst their government does nothing to prevent it whilst the only (once) decent place in Africa crumbles.
Would do something but Israel won't fund itself!
>>
huh? why would i be mad about people that'll be eating each other in 10 years
>>
File: global_population_projection.png (92KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
global_population_projection.png
92KB, 1200x900px
The future is African.
>>
File: 1497728340868.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497728340868.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>130400032
The future is famine. Just fucking wait. They haven't given a single thought to what comes next.
>>
>>130398382
United nations flag reminds me of somalia
>>
>>130398881
>Be South Africans
>Start to believe that segregation is evil, that we are all equal, that multiculturalism can work, that diversity is our strength
>Voluntarily abolish the segregation, give Blacks voting rights and power
>Blacks start to oppress Whites, take away their rights, enforce affirmative action
>More than 70,000 of Whites are murdered, there is an explosion of crime and rape
>The rich leave the country, the middle class sells their fortunes to leave the country, millions of poor Whites are stuck
>White genocide happens right now

This happens when you do not fight for your own race.

This happens when you fall for multiculturalism.

Here the president of Sough Africa singing publicly to kill the Whites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys&t=1s
>>
>>130400032
Civilisation will collapse before the population gets that high.
>>
>>130400032
Making projections 85 years into the future...
>>
>>130400412
> anglo subhumans
> EVER fighting for "their own race"
top kek boyo
>>
>>130400032

pull the plug, the numbers drop like a stone
>>
>>130400351
polish flag reminds me of indonesia
>>
>>130398382
Ethnic bioweapon coming soon faggot
>>
>>130398382

That's why the white in SA are getting ready to run away from the country.

I mean, I don't care if some girls decide to race mix, they are just casualities in the current war for survival.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.