[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ and Chivalry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bendthekneecuckboi.jpg (94KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bendthekneecuckboi.jpg
94KB, 600x400px
I have a question for you /pol/

1. Do you still believe in chivalry?
2. Do you think Chivalry is dead?
3. What killed Chivalry (if you think it is gone)
4. When did Chivalry die (if you think it is gone)
5. If you still believe in Chivalry, how far are you willing to go:

>Hold the door
>Pay the whole bill
>Lay your jacket on a puddle
>Walk nearest to the street
>etc.
>>
OP's opinino

1. To a very limited extent

2. Overall, yes

3. Feminism and modern women acting like whores.

4. Hard to pinpoint, but probably when 3rd wave feminism began is probably where widespread rejection of Chivalry began. As more and more men got burned by modern female whoring around

5. I hold the door for everyone. I am willing to foot the whole bill on our first outing, but I expect the favor to be repaid. So basically alternating between who pays.
>>
>>130397898
There's no reason for chivalry to exist unless you want to get your dick wet.

Why would anybody be a cringeworthy sperg in 2017 when half of the hags would screech at them for being a condescending misogynist.
>>
>>130398130

I fucking swear on my shitty typing

*opinion
>>
>>130397898
the age of chivalry belonged to the knights and nobles of western Europe during the good times called the golden age. It didn't last long in the grand scheme of things.

it was probably invented by a travelling jew
>>
>>130397898
>He hasn't watched the ultimate video on female psychology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKV-gLXR8W4
>>
File: 1491912956633.jpg (18KB, 237x288px) Image search: [Google]
1491912956633.jpg
18KB, 237x288px
>>130397898
it's not about believing something but playing out archetypes.
>>
>>130398794
How the fuck have I never seen this?

This is gold
>>
you niggers are clowns over there. what the fuck is wrong with you? you act chivalrous and if she accepts it, then she will respond by acting womanly bringing a whole lot of good feelings and benefits to you regardless of her role in your life (friend, lover, social contact, whatever). if she doesn't like it, then there's no point in acting that way. it's not fucking rocket science, a good woman will be very grateful for giving her the chance to enhance her womanhood

1.yes
2.no
3.for those who think it died - their lack of confidence
4.when they started believing what women say they want instead of what they actually want
5.besides the puddle meme (wtf? are you even 18?) i've done all of that stuff, including walking my girlfriend's best friend home, buying presents to my female friends, and shit like that.
>>
>>130397898
Did anyone ever lay his jacked in the puddle?
I've seen this on cartoons while growing up but even as a kid I used to think it was retarded. Why not simply carry the girl in your arms to help her pass? Instead of that you get to carry a mud soaked jacket for the rest of the day.
>>
>>130399192

It was supposed to be a joke since it's so commonly associated with being womanly,

But you sound like a serious cuck. You will learn, someday, and that redpill will be shoved down your throat by the one you love.

I was in your spot once, I thought women were to be protected and handled with care. I had the redpill ramrodded down my throat like a fucking cannonball, and I haven't been the same since.

I know you're gonna brush this off as me being "autistic" but you'll learn, whether it be tomorrow or 20 years from now. You WILL be fucked over by a woman.
>>
>>130399532

If he did he was a serious bitch and probably got cucked for Jamal and Tyrone down in the Ghetto.
>>
>>130399147
>How the fuck have I never seen this?
>This is gold

It really is basically the blue print for young white men.
>>
>>130399772
lol, fucking virgins I swear. are you going to repeat everything you've read on this board for the rest of your life or actually go out there and get fucked? i've had my fair share of fuckups and nearly had my family torn apart by a woman. don't you bring your shitty ass internet rhetoric against me
>>
>>130400078
Sorry m8, but this is coming straight from life experience. I can't say what it's like in your shithole of a country, but you're gonna get cucked, and it's only a matter of time unless you bolster down and teach her who is the boss.
>>
>>130400259
a good dicking is the only education you need for your woman, you virgin hahahah. what are you even talking about?

btw are you an mgtow? you sure sound like one. have some dignity and learn to chose the women you surround yourself with. you don't need to punish every bitch you meet just because your feelings were hurt
>>
>>130397898
That pic is retarded, she could easily get across that small puddle of water.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.