[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's tweetings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

At first it was funny, now it's fucking sad. It's like watching retarded man child smear his shit on the wall. Why hasn't someone in his cabinet taken this retard's (Chinese hacked) phone? Are people really that scared of him?
>>
Imagine if Trump lost
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>130394207
IDIOT! you really think your foolling anyone with your sharedblue tactics? 0.2cents are deposited to your account you KEK. your probably a mad EUROKEK who is jelous we have the most right wing man as president of all time. you will NEVER STUMP THE TRUMP as long as MAGA lives on. we are KEKISTAN and we will destroy you KEKS HAHAHAAHA. your with her? tough luck pal cos were gonna LOCK HER UP AND BUILD THE WALL AND DEFEAT ISIS IN 3 DAYS. MAGA MY PRESIDENT #MAGA #TRUMP #USA #BUILDAWALL #LOCKHERUP lol post your rarest pepes to destroy this thread
>>
I stand by the Trump and love his silly banter :~}}}
USUSAUSUSUASUAUSSUAUAUUSUS
>>
>>130394279
No, this is funnier.

If he lost he could just sit back and complain about Clinton's policies. Now he's the one getting all the shit and screeching autistically.
>>
File: 1493948185348.png (79KB, 738x526px) Image search: [Google]
1493948185348.png
79KB, 738x526px
>>130394661
But but we needed a businessman with no political office or knowledge to run the country! We needed to shake things up! It will be different!
>>
>>130394207
He's lashing out because he refuses to make the tough decisions and kick out the deep state shills and corrupt family members like kushner and ivanka.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.