[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not simply sexually assault the progressives? They do not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: CjpnFaKUkAANU_C.jpg (59KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
CjpnFaKUkAANU_C.jpg
59KB, 600x599px
Why not simply sexually assault the progressives? They do not look like they would have the physical strength to be able to defend themselves, nor they do not possess firearms because of their disagreement with the Second Amendment. Furthermore, many of them are white males. They are legitimate targets, and their fellow progressives would not care if they are assaulted, as they have too much privilege. They may be too humiliated to even report it at all. It should be a relatively risk-free exercise.

It does not sound like it would be difficult to form groups of two to four people, sufficient to overpower and sexually assault a single progressive.
>>
>>130393770
It would be a violation of the NAP.
>>
>>130393770
bump for anal ravaging with a doorknob
>>
>>130393770
Because I don't feel like spending 5 years in jail for an action that will be completely indefensible in court.

This is the same attitude Dylan Roof had, thinking that shooting a church full of blacks was a great idea, and would inevitably spark a race war.
>>
>>130393770
Don't do work Muslims do for free
>>
I don't actually hate other Americans enough to do this. The normalization of immorality and the brainwashing in schools needs to stop for there to be a fix.
>>
>>130393770
>Why not simply sexually assault the progressives?
We should have women assault them. It'll blow the progressive's mind.
>>
>>130393770
why has no one said "because we're not faggots" yet
>>
They all act they way they do because of sexual abuse in their youth. You will only make them more liberal
>>
>>130393770
>a group of men sitting around a table for hours, brainstorming a way to combat the liberal issue
>one man lifts his head
>"why not simply sexually assault the progressives?"
>"david, thats a brilliant idea, why didnt i think of that"
>"hey kid, your not all that bad after all"
>>
>>130393770
No, they all have repressed rage that would manifest as stabbing me in the windpipe.
>>
File: 1495079494985.png (142KB, 307x220px) Image search: [Google]
1495079494985.png
142KB, 307x220px
>>130393770
Why the fuck would you put your dick in one of those things?
>>
I like the way you think OP. Looking at that abomination in the pic youve chosen, I doubt I could get hard. Could still happily beat the everloving shit out of it.
>>
>>130394673
Where do you think you are? However you have a point. Those that do not pass - get the gas
>>
Because faggots and womyn love it when someone gives them a reason to let them Attack someone physically so they can show how stronk and not a faggot they are.
>>
>>130393844
Agreed
>>
>>130393770

Don't have a dog and bark yourself. Leave it to the mudslimes
>>
>tfw white cock could be teaching my boipucci a lesson right now
B-bernie could totally win, silly b-boys. wtf I'm a Cruz missle now!!
>>
>>130393770
would consensually wreck that boipussi
>>
>>130393770
>Rape people for no good reason

Flag checks out.
No thanks Ali, its not in our genetics.
>>
>>130393770
Oh no, please don't pull out your massive, throbbing, manly dick, close your hand around my throat and bend me over, pull down my pants and have your way with me while I can do nothing but endure it, powerless against the power of your thick nazi cock. That would surely be hell on earth for me.
>>
>>130393770
but anon isn't that g-gay?
>>
>>130393770
Why doesn't Batman just rape the Joker?
>>
>>130393844
Oh fuck off
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.