[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on guy fawkes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (180KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
180KB, 296x296px
redpill me on guy fawkes
>>
>>130393293

If he were alive today hed be an ancap shitposter
>>
>>130393594
the one that looks down on Natsocs ?
>>
>>130393293
Set up and murdered by Jesuits.
>>
>>130393293
it was a religious matter,somert about he didnt like the govt choosing prodestantism over catholisism or some shit like that? so he tried to blow up govt and was caught......he was hung drawn and quartered and his limbs scattered to all corners of the queens realms on pikes to serve as a reminder what we will do to terrorists

still to this day the basement is checked by lamplight by beefeaters in parliment and we celebrate bommy night and burn an effergy of him at the stake for being a heretic like he deserved the pope loving faggot
>>
>>130393293

Radical Catholic Church Remoaner trying to sabotage Protestant Brexit
>>
>>130393293
He knew that the only good hun is a dead hun
>>
>>130393293
He was an idiot that bragged about going and destroying parliament. Worse than Muslims, keep your mouth shut if you're going to go blow something up.
>>
>>130393293
He was rounded up with other catholics and puritans by the royals

there was no plot, i have a book from ~1730 that says the english queen was just removing anyone she thought was a spyor a challenger.

>inb4 BS
>>
>>130394193
That is BS, he wanted to attack parliament because he believed that a Catholic monarch should be supreme to parliamentary democracy.

Are all you Irish this demented and retarded?
>>
>>130393928
Kek
>>
>>130393293
On the one hand, he wanted to blow up parliament, which is great. But he wanted to blow up the King as well, so he deserved to fail and be killed.
>>
>>130393900
If Mohammad Fawkes did this today, there would be no quartering, no rage, just singing fucking oasis songs like a bunch of soft cunts

What happened to you.
>>
>>130393928
>Radical Catholic Church Remoaner trying to sabotage Protestant Brexit
Kill yourself, Juden.
>>
>>130393293
>redpill me on guy fawkes
He was a Roman Catholic terrorist with a big bomb, sort of like the Timothy McVeigh of his day, likely tool of Jesuits, and opponent of Protestants everywhere.
He was involved in a plot to blow up the British parliament.
>>130393720
>Set up and murdered by Jesuits.
I wouldn't doubt it, Jesuits are so evil they even persecute and sell out their own men.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.