[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cats the niggers of pets?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1035.jpg (133KB, 750x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
133KB, 750x980px
Are cats the niggers of pets?
>>
>>130392522
>hunts rats aka jews
>>
Cats can catch vermin and insects. They're honorary.

Care to explain that watermark in the upper left corner?
>>
>>130392522
AHAHAHA
>Can detect small amounts of drugs

I want an animal that detects HUGE amounts of drugs.
420 blaze it
>>
Pets are pests, plain and simple

If rats came into your home, you wouldnt give them names and food

Dogs, cats, any fucking animal is fucking disgusting. Moneysink, smell bad, and are dirty dumb animals

Our cat just pissed all over my new shoes, because she is an autistic glue eating piece of shit. "No anon, dindu nuffin, dont be angry" They meow all day for attention and food, and make you miserable THEY GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN

Muh nuclear family 50s ideal, every family needs a dog and cat, don't be so negative! Then they treat these vermin like they were people. "She responds to me and snuggles nad let me pet them" Yeah, fucking humans do that too, you fuck, they actually love you, animals are incapable of emotion. Makes me sick to my stomach. If all animals died overnight I'd pop a champagne.

If you don't need a dog for work or if you have a cat for anything other hunting mice on a farm - kill yourself. I sure wish I was dead sometimes
>>
>>130393834
I think people who have this theory are sociopaths.

It's pretty sad that you can't understand the link between an animal and a person.
>>
>>130392654
Why do you guys hate 9GAG? We are all on the same side!
>>
>>130392522
Reptiles are the nuggets of pets
>>
>>130394384
>Kekistan flag
>Praising 9Gag
Obligatory "lurk moar, newfag".
>>
>>130393834
How shocking that the BLM supporter hates animals.
>>
>>130393834
>I sure wish I was dead sometimes
nothing's stopping you from making this dream a reality my man
>>
>>130394114
>t. muhammad
>>
>>130395428
What ? Because of goat fuckin ? That's completely retarded, I'm of german inheritance.
>>
>>130393834
Someone's upset they were ousted as society's most valuable pet...
>>
>>130393834
Niggers hate animals because they see themselves in them. You should be tied to a fucking plow nigger.
>>
File: 53493398.jpg (140KB, 1909x1046px) Image search: [Google]
53493398.jpg
140KB, 1909x1046px
>>130395565
top lel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.