[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany's first liberal mosque opens in Berlin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 39278599_403.jpg (84KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
39278599_403.jpg
84KB, 940x529px
> Seyran Ates, the attorney, author and women's rights activist, has opened a Berlin mosque that preaches religious freedom and equality. It's a brave statement of tolerance in an age of increasing fundamentalism.

> Seyran Ates is currently undergoing training as an imam. "For a long time, I only dreamed that liberal Muslims would come together to live an Islam that explicitly affirms democracy and the equal rights of a community of believers," she wrote in "Die Zeit." "I've been waiting for the right mosque to be opened by people who are more loyal to the Quran than I was, and somehow it was like waiting for Godot so I finally decided to realize my own vision."

> By founding a liberal mosque, Ates has emerged as a "champion of modern Islam," said Fabian Wittreck, professor at the University of Münster's Cluster of Excellence Religion and Politics. This is especially so due to her willingness to dissociate from conservative Islamic institutions, Wittreck told DW.

http://archive.is/nXeIG

How long before it gets aloha snackbared?

> mfw governement is probably paying the bills for this
> mfw white liberals will start converting to show how tolerant they are
>>
The building will be burned down by next week.

Refugees Welcome
>>
>>130388427
I give it two months, tops.
>>
I don't get it.
It's so obvious that Europeans have a burning need for religion in their lives, why don't they just practice christianity in one of the fucking millions of churches that are everywhere?
>>
>>130388427
lol this will offend muslims. should be some top keks to come lads.
>>
>>130388642
But they do. See.
> Opening its doors Friday on the third floor of St. John's Church near Berlin's Tiergarten, the Ruschd-Goethe mosque is named in honor of the Arabic Islam scholar, physician and philosopher Ibn Ruschd (1126-1198), and the German poet and philosopher, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832).
>>
>>130388642
>why don't they just practice christianity in one of the fucking millions of churches that are everywhere?
Because it's not trendy for one to go back to their religious roots
/endsarcasm
>>
File: shitskin.jpg (19KB, 217x300px) Image search: [Google]
shitskin.jpg
19KB, 217x300px
>>130388743
No shit but I think she's not counting on kebabs but rather white cucks to come and discover "moderate" islam.
> Women and men shall pray together and preach together at the mosque, while the Koran is to be interpreted "historically and critically."
> The mosque is open to all, with one exception. "No one will come to our mosque with a niqab or burqa,"
>>
>>130388642
Because
>muh dark ages
>muh religious wars
>muh inquisition
>muh faggots
>muh wommyn rights

I still don't understand why they reject it, nowadays even the pope is a monumental faggot.
>>
>>130388929
but muslims did every single one of those things 10 times worse
>>
File: pope.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>130388929
Still not enough. Must cuck more.
>>
Meanwhile
> A Muslim peace march against Islamist extremism and terrorism in Cologne organized by prominent Muslim public figures was attended by a much smaller number of participants than expected.
> The organizers initially said that some 10,000 were expected to join the march. Initial police reports suggested that from 200 to 300 people joined the procession when the march started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXTPlg635Tg

White are so desperate for moderate islam they'll try to meme it
>>
File: 1493213095161.png (293KB, 953x767px) Image search: [Google]
1493213095161.png
293KB, 953x767px
>>130388427
Good, those are the kind of mosques that need to be made and pushed. Not the Wahhabi, radical mosques that Saudi Arabia funds.
>>
>>130388976
What? Muslims are all smiley little angels, didn't you hear that Islam is the religion of peace?
I shit you not, they suck Mohammed's dick while shitting on the cross for things that either never happened or are highly inflated. It's unreal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.