[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporter or not, how can people believe this crap?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 15yearsagokillmenow.png (1MB, 1049x903px) Image search: [Google]
15yearsagokillmenow.png
1MB, 1049x903px
And they say that Trump supporters are crazy for believing in conspiracy theories that they have made so much research on, yet they can't simply google if this is factual evidence or not?

Seriously, why? It's not even that appealing. Just another funny "Simpsons Prediction" joke yet they took it seriously. Like what?
>>
>>130387515
only niggers and idiots use faceberg
>>
>>130387515
Why is it just the Simpsons that keep getting these predictions, why not other cartoons or shows?
>>
>>130387515
Season and episode?
>>
>>130387515
Okay can someone confirm when that still in that episode took place? I've seen another one of Trump going down a escalator that looks identical to photo of him during the campaign.

Kek at them capturing the worried look on the King Sandniggers face
>>
That's pretty funny though, even if it isn't real
>>
>>130387515
what the fuck though. even the dude with the saudi headwrap on the right, and melania are in that simpson shit

is this a shoop or what
>>
>>130387806
>>130387914
It comes from this recent skit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21lhiKfc1p4

>thinking that still is from 2002
Did you look at it?
>>
Jesus fuck you dumb faggots, of course it's not real.
Don't you guys think these images line up a bit too good (except for the nigger and Saudi being yellow)?
>>
What the fuck? I just said it's not real that it's from 2002
It's from a recent episode
>>
>>130388017
I found that to very enjoyable, thanks
>>
File: 1458682489363.jpg (212KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458682489363.jpg
212KB, 600x450px
this thread sucks.
OP shows us how retarded you faggots are.
Trump ruined /pol/
/pol/ lived long enough to become its own villian
>>
>>130388628
Heil Drumpf

But hey let's not ruin the majority because of the minorities, dumb ass minorities that believe this.

Praise kek tho
>>
File: 18846396631488315440.jpg (10KB, 648x316px) Image search: [Google]
18846396631488315440.jpg
10KB, 648x316px
>>130388088
dont trash talk my president Mahnoor
>>
>>130387515
You idiots don't understand Trump is master troll. This is exactly why he is choosen by Kek.
>>
you can do the same shit on /pol/ nowdays with a fake article.
I've seen it before, people will believe anythig. All these kike funded films, music, TV shows etc. killed most braincells of the consumers. Controlling the masses has never been easier.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.