[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UN attacks Poland for not having enough abortions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 37

File: 1495826126503.jpg (99KB, 704x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495826126503.jpg
99KB, 704x527px
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/09/u-n-attacks-poland-anti-abortion-laws/

The UN is again making threats against Poland, demanding that they murder more infants.

This is not the first time the UN has demanded Polish girls have more abortions.

Let’s just sit back for a second and try to grasp this concept.

The UN is attacking white nations for not having enough abortions.

Sure, they are framing it as “oh well, it’s women’s rights.”

But Poland has voted on this. They don’t want abortion to be legal. Even the women there don’t want it to be legal.

And let us also reflect for a second on this: the UN just put Saudi Arabia on a women’s liberation council.

Brown nations where abortion is illegal – which is pretty much most of them – do not get attacked over this, ever.

What conclusion can be drawn, other than that the UN is purposefully trying to restrict the white birthrate, while increasing the brown birthrate?

And what conclusion can be drawn from the fact that they are trying to limit the white birthrate while increasing the brown birthrate than that they are trying to exterminate the white race (or at least drastically lower its numbers)?

You combine this with the aggressive demand that all white countries be flooded with nonwhites, and what you are looking at is a systematic genocide, which they are not even really trying to cover-up.
>>
>>130385520
>other people can vote for what I am allowed to do with my body and I should be bound by their decision

Uhmmm, no thank you.
>>
>>130385634
>the first post, every time

Hi, Schlomo! How is the weather in Tel Aviv?
>>
>>130385737
Fine, I'll take your bait. Give me one good argument for why you should be allowed to tell me what I can do with my body?
>>
>>130385870
Because you're a woman, and women are overgrown, emotional children?

>MUH BODAY MUH RULES

Nobody cares, bitch.
>>
>>130385870
Because you're a dimwit that doesn't know what's good for you.
>>
File: 534564766.png (658KB, 646x571px) Image search: [Google]
534564766.png
658KB, 646x571px
>>130385520

Intermarium, when?
>>
>>130385870
The government has no right to tell you what too do and you can do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>130385520
This actually terrifies me. Fuck people. The U.N. is acting like it is a country itself without actually being a country.
How is this remotely acceptable?
>>
>>130386561
This is the right question leafbro and a shame very few politicians are asking these
>>
>>130385520
DON'T REPRODUCE WHITEYS AND SLAVS
>>
>>130385870

Because you aren't from Poland, and the first thing you could do with your body is to move it somewhere murdering infants is more acceptable.
>>
>>130385520
do your research before posting, dumb stormfag.
we are under catholic-retard government which wants to prohibit abortion even when your child is a literal potato or rapebaby because its a gift from god.
there were even projects like:
>give birth to potato retard
>literally get paid from gov for not aborting
>>
>>130385520
Idk but it sounds like if this thread gets more than fifty replies that it will inevitably descend into blaming the jews and dumping folders of images to back it up
>>
File: dayoftherake2.jpg (80KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
dayoftherake2.jpg
80KB, 600x901px
>>130386561
>A FUCKING LEAF

Banter aside, leafbro, the UN/EU is the Empire of Europe in all but name at this point. What they lack is an army to enforce their genocidal bullshit. An army that they're trying to import - mudskins!
>>
>>130385870

Because an unborn child is not of the woman's body. It has its own body.

Human life also derives its worth from its infinite potentiality - you don't have the right to end it for it would be a crime unto the universe itself.

Abortion also promotes degeneracy and takes away all incentives for people to you know, actually take some fucking responsibility.
>>
>>130385870
i don't really get this argument

what constitutes "your body"?

a fetus has a different set of genes and a mind of it's own, how is it "your body". it's someone else's body that happens to be temporarily attached to you.

I'm on the fence when it comes to abortion but please, if you are for it, at least be honest about what you are advocating ie. killing children.
>>
>>130386829
Better to have them give birth to couple potatos than let irresponsible women abort normal babies left and right.
>>
>>130385520
And like it always does, the UN's schreeching will fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>130385870
Because that's how society works.
People band together and establish rules on what they should/shouldn't do for their society to flourish.

If any particular rule drives you so astonishingly crazy that you can't handle it, well you can fuck off to some other place then.
>>
File: nlz.png (905KB, 662x969px) Image search: [Google]
nlz.png
905KB, 662x969px
>>130387211
Checked.
>>
>>130387157
Oh no you used the label fetus instead of calling the child a baby. You just gave an opening to the pro-murder crowd to say that the baby is a parasite argument.
>>
>>130387093
>>130387157
>this is Achmed, he comes from Refugeestan
>even though he has his own body and infinite potential you are going to spend 9 months sharing everything you own with him
>you are not allowed to kick him out because even though he's a fully fledged human bean he is dependent of you so that would be murder

Mhhhmmm, no. I am not killing anything. I'm just not letting it be a parasite. If it can't live without me, tough luck.
>>
>>130385520
>our bodies our right
turns in to
>your bodies our right

Why doesnt the left see how disgusting they are? Im starting to wonder if Islam isnt the way. These people would all be murdered under Islam.
>>
>>130385870
Fetus is not your body.
You are in care of it, if you want to harm it for your own gain or laziness you should be lobotomized and put in to breeding camp or a public brothel.
>>
>>130387542
Only Achmed wouldn't even be here if I didn't engage in behavior that led it him being here.

By that logic you should be allowed to kill born babies too, since they can't survive on their own.
>>
File: 1497686046016.jpg (87KB, 534x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497686046016.jpg
87KB, 534x550px
>>130387542

Taking two completely seperate things, yanking them out of their contexts, and then use them to construct an idiotic "argument" devoid of any real logical or reasonable substance. Then you throw in some misplaced sarcasm to top it off.

Fuck off you low-IQ degenerate.You're not fooling anyone.
>>
File: nml.png (264KB, 602x516px) Image search: [Google]
nml.png
264KB, 602x516px
>>130387542
If only your mother had had the same attitude.

It's also worth noting that I have never, not even once, heard a mother say 'I wish I'd gotten that abortion'.

If you don't like it, (((6PDCyRoG))), you can move somewhere where abortion is legal and murder as many infants as you want. Stop trying to force your degenerate, murderous views down our throats. We're tired of it, and I promise you we're not going to stand for it forever.
>>
>>130385520
Poles have enough abortions, they just go to Germany to do it. Like the Irish go to the UK
>>
>>130386829
>do your research before posting
You should do it.
Our gov dose not supoort this change, it was public project just as leftist got theirs about legalization, both were rejected cuz we have good law about abortion.
>>
>>130387765
>Shaunus Kring
>an Orc

pick one, he is a Westerling with an Orcish haircut and bad skin
>>
>>130387726
Oh go suck a dick. This is literally something men will never understand. Pregnancy is intensive, invasive and consuming. No one should suffer through an unwanted pregnancy.

If I lived in Poland and found myself with an unwanted pregnancy due to rape or whatever I'd develop a craving for unripe papayas.
>>
>>130387927
>go back in time
>get aborted
/thread
>>
File: yUHc8Aj.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yUHc8Aj.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>130387927
see
>>130387765

And now you're trying to argue emotionally - hell, what am I saying? You've been making appeals to emotion the entire thread.

Wanna know something else that's intensive, invasive and consuming, cunt? Having a woman murder your child on a whim and face no legal consequence for it.
>>
>>130385870
it's not your body
>>
>>130387927
In Poland can terminate a pregnancy that was due to rape. You just can't go aborting willy nilly as a late form of birth control.

It's called being responsible for your actions. Something Western women will never understand.
>>
>>130387927
As far as i know, in Poland if woman becomes pregnant by illegal act (rape, maybe when shes under 15 yo, dunno im not a lawyer) then she has right to commit abortion. So you sound retarded when you use argument such as this.
>>
>>130387927
You can have an abortion in case of rape. You know nothing ab the law you criticize.
>>
>>130387927

Men DO understand. You are just projecting your preconvictions onto men. Laws are flexible and can be shaped in any way we want them to be.

I'm against abortion, but i am also for exceptions when it comes to rape or genetical defects that would basically impare the quality of life or that would restrict its potentiality.

Thats not being contradictory. Its ethical law-making.
>>
>>130388096
Are you braindamaged? The only ones making appeals to emotions are you. "OH WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE UNBORN BABIES!!"

My body, my rules. That's called freedom. You have literally 0 arguments for why you or anyone else should be allowed to infringe upon that. I swear half this board is just commies and kikes in disguise.
>>
WHY YOU DON'T ALLOW THOSE POOR GIRLS TO MURDER THEIR CHILDREN ;( ;(!!! IT'S SO UNFAIR!!! WHAT IF THEY GIVE A BIRTH TO ANOTHER HITLER?! OMG WE HAVE TO STOP THIS MADNESS!
>playing on emotions since 20000 beforeisrael
>>
>>130388375
it's not ur body though

stop repeating dumb buzzwords
>>
>>130387927
then don't have sex if you can't deal with the possible consequences, or be adult enought to use contraception so you don't have to MURDER a child
>>
>>130388455
>it's not your body

Geez, I could've sworn it was. Whose is it then?
>>
>>130388375
>my body, my rules
Ok 3 simple questions:
Are you Polish?
Are you woman?
Are you pregnant?
>>
>>130386829
It was NGO project you mongol
>>
>>130388375
>My body, my rules.
yeah your body ends where the baby growing inside of it begins. Just because it's in your body doesn't mean I can murder it. If I have a friend stay at my place for the night, I don't all of a sudden get to be able to murder him/her because they are in my house.
>>
>>130388535
the baby is a separate organism, it's only attached to your body. u think we should be allowed to kill anything that is attached to our body?

i'll remember that next time i'm bangin ur mom
>>
>>130388618
You can kick them out, no? Or can your friend just decide to squat inside your house for 9 months and use your stuff without your permission?
>>
>>130385520
What I don't understand about the U.N. is that most of the countries in the world are fairly socially conservative. Only the first world countries are really liberal to a greater or lesser degree. So why does the U.N. consistently take the most hyper-liberal option on every issue?
>>
>>130388167
Sure, but I bet that if a polish woman lied about being raped so she could abort, you guys would throw a fit even though there's no other way.
>>
>>130385520
Go ahead. We'll have more stem cells, anyway.
>>
>>130388375
You might be better off just having some of your eggs frozen and getting a tubal ligation so you do not get pregnant accidentally. Then when you mentally mature you can have a child at your choosing instead of murdering babies left and right.
>>
>>130388747
Answer this one
Ok 3 simple questions:
Are you Polish?
Are you woman?
Are you pregnant?

If there's any "No" answer, you can't tell others what to do. Because it'd be not your body, not your nationality, not your problem.
>>
>>130388690
>You can kick them out, no?
So you can just kick an unborn child out of your body without killing them can you?
>Or can your friend just decide to squat inside your house for 9 months and use your stuff without your permission?
No, but if they are there because of an action that I willingly chose to do, knowing that the possible consequences of said action is my friend living at my place for 9 months, then I would say I am morally obliged to let him stay, as I undertook an action knowing the possible consequences. Grow the fuck up and learn what responsibility is faggot.
>>
File: 1494687833685.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494687833685.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>130388702
>why does the U.N. consistently take the most hyper-liberal option on every issue?
>>
>>130385520
The UN is a joke.
>>
>>130388675
>i'll remember that next time i'm bangin ur mom
boom. headshot.
>>
>>130388375
You made the conscious decision to allow a cock inside your pussy. At that instant you accepted the responsibility of having a child. If you can't handle that, keep your whore legs closed.
>>
>>130385870
No one said what we can do to YOUR body. But Poland voted AGAINST abortion in their country. Women are also allowed to vote in Poland and even they thought abortion was wrong.

If you happen to be a Polish woman who believes you should be able to abort your child, then go live in a country that allows it. It is, after all, the EU and you can fucking move anywhere within it. You don't have to stay in Poland where the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE VOTED TO BAN ABORTION.

It is also not the UN's job to tell Poland what to do about its own laws that its people chose. Poland is taking a principled approach to dealing with this by saying "we stand by our country and our countrymen first and foremost" because, after all, it is THEIR country so who is the UN (and yourself, for that matter) to tell the majority of people in Poland what they can or can't do with its rules and laws in their own country?

Finally, you are an EU citizen, exercise the right to move to another country if you don't like it and stop shitting on democratic decisions your country and its people makes for itself.
>>
>>130388375
Man, you're really doing your best, huh shill-kun?

Well, it's your lucky day! I've been up for 24 hours straight and the adderall hasn't worn off yet.

The unborn babies matter a good deal more than you ever will. Why? Because one day, if you've done your job, they will care for you. I know an insipid, short-sighted twat such as yourself isn't capable of thinking that far ahead, but there one point. Why else? Because based on the fact that you're showing a (((UN))) flag and using a computer, I'm going to assume you're white.

Whites are easily provable to be one of, if not THE smartest races on earth. We have the potential to reach the moon, Mars, Alpha Centauri, you name it. Name one other race that has set foot on the moon. Name one other race that has robots outside the solar system. China? The most polluted country on Earth? Sure, they're intelligent, but in the long run they're just as selfish and retarded as you, because all that pollution WILL catch up to them.

And when it does, it will fall to us, the only race on the planet who gives a shit about the enviornment, to save them. Just like it fell to us to build railroads in Africa(and China). Just like it fell to us to pull most of the rest of the world our of the early medieval ages(Niggers weren't even out of the stone age, don't kid yourself).

Just like it fell to us to be so productive that the global population exploded to 8 billion souls on our backs. The same massive population that is now invading our countries and demanding our blood. What do you think happens to them if we go extinct? You think Africa and India can support themselves without our food and water shipments? You think they wouldn't be ravaged by diseases we defeated hundreds of years ago if we packed up and left today?

Even as idiotic as you are, you are white. You are the future of the world, or the lack thereof.
>>
>>130388939
>At that instant you accepted the responsibility of having a child. If you can't handle that, keep your whore legs closed.
responsibility as a concept and duty is completely lost on these people, isn't it?
>>
>>130385870
Well, do you think abortion should be allowed at 38 weeks? No? Why are you against abortion at 38 weeks?
>>
>>130388939
This.
For stupid leftist whores even if you'd tattoo all your dick with 'accept-the-terms' rules, they'd still complain about it. They just want to be anti-human, as much as it's possible.
>>
>>130385520
I don't get how anyone can come up with any other conclusion than white genocide, if you bring this to someones attention they will even try to justify it.
>>
>>130387927
>In Poland, abortion is banned except in the following three circumstances.
>When the woman's life or health is endangered by the continuation of pregnancy,
>When the pregnancy is a result of a criminal act, or
>When the fetus is seriously malformed
>>
>>130388854

Because one of their prime objectives is to break the nation-state and the internal cohesion of said states. As they have stated themselves, their ultimate goal is a "new world order"... a global government. You cant have that with independent, democratic and sovereign nation states.
>>
>>130388747
if she lied and possibly ruined some guy's life in order to kill a kid she's a piece of shit and deserves no sympathy

you're demented if you think this would convince anyone
>>
>>130387760
Can I take that as confirmation then that abortion should be permissible in the case of rape, defective contraceptives beyond what the woman could be blamed for, and potato babies that will devour her life, need intensive babysitting round the clock until the day she dies, and rule out her being able to provide a healthy and stable environment for legitimate offspring?
>>
>>130388690
>without your permission
You had sex you dumb whore. You gave permission. Suffer the consequences.
>>
>>130389147
Potato and rape babies are subhuman and should be aborted by law.
>>
>>130388974
I'm also smart enough to know when the best time to have a child is and with whom. If I accidentally got pregnant with someone not fit for fatherhood, or simply at the wrong moment, etc. I will abort.

Honestly, none of this matters. If a woman wants to abort, she will abort and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her. A semi-intelligent woman won't even be punished for it if she does it cleverly.

So go suck a dick.
>>
>>130389147
>defective contraceptives beyond what the woman could be blamed for

The rest is ok. Not sure about this one since it could provide too much wiggle room for degeneracy.
>>
>>130389077
>>130389233
(Checked)

>>130389255
>'Y-YOU CAN'T STOP ME!'
That's the spirit. If you act like the petulant, overgrown child you are long enough, maybe we'll all get tired and give up!
>>
>>130385870
Do whatever you want. I've had girls pumping a liter of cola in their pussy in order to make sure nothing starts growing inside of them. You have no obligation to anyone, neither now, nor in future generations. You are simply here for the fun.
>>
>>130389255
you convinced me. you should totally abort all your kids to avoid passing on your mentally deficient genes
>>
>>130389255
go back to r3ddit filthy whore

back to r3ddit filthy whore

r3ddit filthy whore
>>
File: Thumbs up Trump.png (718KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up Trump.png
718KB, 1180x842px
>>130389233
I still have no personal problem with abortion as late birth control because I don't treat things as being people until they have at least some primitive self-awareness and personality, but if you're the religious type and believe in souls etc then that's fair enough, can't do anything more than respectfully disagree about the criteria for personhood.

>>130389313
Feel free to put the burden of proof on the person getting the abortion, but if there's sufficiently compelling evidence that the pregnancy is a result of someone else's fuckup I don't see how it's not in the same class as the other abortion-approved circumstances.
>>
>>130389393
Don't get your feefees in a twist. Whatever you say or think, you can't stop any women from self-aborting. Make all the laws you want, rants however long you need to, but none of it matters.
>>
>>130385520
Can relate.
Here the UN has condemned our abortion laws too. Sluts need to learn to close their legs. Keep the 8th!
>>
>>130385520
Abortion is the only form of eugenics we have left. It gets rid of all the retards and genetic fuck ups, and stops nigger-tier women from reproducing.
>>
>>130389255

No, you are clearly not smart enough to know that otherwise you would have not opened your legs for someone "not fit for fatherhood".

The truth is that you are a pathetic dumb whore who needs abortion rights to escape any inconveniant consequences as a result of your degeneracy. You also suffer from a severe lack of respect for life itself.

> and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her

Poland does.
>>
File: 21f1a58f52ebbfeda02563e7542a4c9f.jpg (754KB, 1130x1099px) Image search: [Google]
21f1a58f52ebbfeda02563e7542a4c9f.jpg
754KB, 1130x1099px
>>130389560
I don't think I'm the angry one here, Moshe.

By the way, abortion is still illegal in Poland;3
>>
File: 1493801354973.jpg (261KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493801354973.jpg
261KB, 1024x1024px
>>130385520
Well, you're not wrong. What's amazing is that they been writing about this for 100 years and when confronted with written proof will absolutely deny everything.
>>
>>130385520
UN is a mess. On one side you got genuine men who want to improve the world, on the other side you got a whole bunch of people that are solely there to wreck a havoc and want it gone. Oh and then there's the US and Russia veto. Who are these guys up there with the veto? Do they serve a common cause?
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (23KB, 290x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
23KB, 290x326px
>>130387765
>It's also worth noting that I have never, not even once, heard a mother say 'I wish I'd gotten that abortion'.

My mum has, multiple times.
>>
I'm going to go insane.

I truly believe that we are being systematically eliminated.

I don't know what I'm capable of to defend myself and my own.

I'm scared I might do something really bad if it is all in my head...

Is it all in my head?
>>
>>130389147
>defective contraceptives beyond what the woman could be blamed for
that's not a good reason

I believe in eugenics though so I think rape babies should be baborted lest you get more rapists (inb4 morons with no understanding of evolution tell me there's no rape gene), and tards are just absolutely dysgenic and a drain. This being said I also believe that babies born with fucked up conditions should be humanely gassed even after birth.
>>
>>130389723
You're English, so it stands to reason.

I also don't believe you, but that's the internet for you.
>>
>>130389635
You realise there's entire lists of food, medication, activities, etc. you're not allowed to take or do while pregnant, right? I think even niggers know how to induce a miscarriage at home without suspicion.
>>
>>130385520
Poland is white enough to have no need for abortions.
>>
>>130389560
Actually, that's not entirely true, because that would mean bans are completely innefective.

Outlawing something will always deter the general population from commiting the outlawed action. Besides, DIY abortions can be very risky, would every woman risk their well-being to get rid of an unwanted child?

Why don't you try and humour us with specific examples as to demonstrate why should abortion be legal on demand, instead of crying out MUH FREEDUMBZ?
>>
File: HhtZu4c.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HhtZu4c.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>130389815
>'Y-YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!' pt.2
>>
File: 1497403500344.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497403500344.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>130389873
>personal freedom is no argument as to why you should have sole control over your own body
>>
>>130385634
Your child's body isn't your body even when it's inside of you.
Neither does your daddy's dick belong to you while he's fucking you in the ass.
>>
>>130389702

averyone living in the intermarium should make such pictures into leaflets and distribute them by putting them into all mailboxes in your neighborhood. Get people exposed to these truths.
>>
>>130389941
You can't. Deal with it, sweetie. <3
>>
>>130385870
Give me one good argument why your employer should pay you for work you do?
>>
>Turkey’s delegate expressed concerns over an anti-Muslim mood in Poland

Can't forget the little note of "Islamophobia"

>Middle East full of barbarians who fuck goats, beat their wives and fuck teenage boys

>"We really need you guys in Poland to legalize abortion, it's CURRENT YEAR"
>>
>>130389967
It's not your body. The child has half the genes of its father. It is not your decision to make.
>>
abortion should be only in case of rape
>>
>>130389815
Would you abort jewish handicapped kid? Or nigger one? No
But if it's white, then ZOMG I MUST KILL IT BECAUSE MUH WHITE PRIVILEDGE
>I hope you'll get raped and choked to death without having satisfaction from it
>>
File: Donald-Trump.jpg (32KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
>>130390028
>pt. 3
>this is still the shill's only counterargument, and it's not even true
>>
>>130390079
I am 100% fine with him getting an uterus implanted and letting them transfer the parasite to him. /pol/ told me they can do that nowadays.
>>
>>130390028
You call it "doing what I want with my body"
Can you actually give yourself an abortion?
>>
File: 1492549743930.gif (377KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1492549743930.gif
377KB, 300x169px
>>130390028
Holy shit /pol/ tells me to get a white gf to save the white race. No thanks brehs.

Bitch srs?
>>
>>130385520
why the fuck don't they go after africa the cancer
>>
>>130385870
Because if you live in Poland you are subject to the will of Polish people and their law. If you want to abort move to Germany and I recommend starting with yourself
>>
>>130390174

It seems to me you just really hate yourself and your femininity. Go seek out a good psychologist.
>>
>>130389077
>When the fetus is seriously malformed

Does that include potatoes?
Not one should be forced to have a potato, it's a colossal burden that not everyone can shoulder

>>130388856
The problem is it's a joke that some people take seriously
It aims to be the oligarchy ruling Europe
>>
>>130390190
Easily. Just eating a basket of unripe papayas could do the trick. And you know we girls get crazy food cravings when we're pregnant so tragedies like that can definitely happen. ;_;
>>
>>130385870
Because what you do with your body affects others, in this case literally robs someone of their life.

However I'm in favor of abortion, any mother who'd consider abortion is without question a complete subhuman and probably the type to fuck niggers. We don't want her to reproduce.
>>
>>130389702
This image is grade A propaganda. I agree there is an obvious intentional dumbing of Europe but this quote or anything like it does not appear in the book cited. Look it up yourself, the PDF is free online
>>
>>130389967
>>130390174

Oh crap, you got me.

Say "MUH FREEDUMBZ" again, I'm shaking in my boots here.
>>
File: 1470340928423.jpg (367KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470340928423.jpg
367KB, 1024x1024px
>>130388974
>You think they wouldn't be ravaged by diseases we defeated hundreds of years ago if we packed up and left today?
Good point here. Without the intervention of the West, the Ebola epidemic in 2014 would have swept across Africa.
>>
>>130390277
>implying it's not some cuck numale antifa troll larping
>>
>>130390277
Digits confirm, shill-kun needs help.
>>
>>130387927

Is this one of those people who have to come here as part of their feminist course?

The language used would suggest it isnt just bait, but that they actually believe the evil theyre spewing. Such a person only knows of /pol/ by salon articles, that person would never actually engage here.

I think weve got a live one boys
>>
>>130390093
actually , make it 2 , add if the fetus is detected to be born with birth defect = abort
>>
>>130385634
>child's body
>your body
Take that one up with Jesus Christ while you spend the nest 25-Life in state prison for murder.
>>
>>130385870
Women decisions should be put into dustbin.
>>130385520
>>130386031
>>130386829
Also, Can anyone tell me. Why jews/ or some very rich people who are jews wants to exterminate white race?
I mean what is the point of this?
one of my relative has 30 year grudge against another relative because one didn't respect the other. But I bet my uncle's son would not carry the grudge. Or he would?
What is with this fight?I guess only those who have low-self esteem disorder fall into these kinds of act.
>>
File: 1497738455829.png (564KB, 498x654px) Image search: [Google]
1497738455829.png
564KB, 498x654px
Just thought I'd let everyone in the thread know that I'm into traps.

They're men who look like women, but have penises intact.

Again, just thought I'd let everybody know.
>>
File: 1490950713830.jpg (35KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490950713830.jpg
35KB, 444x444px
>>130385520
>threats for not having abortions
>threats for not taking immigrants because they don't have enough people to inflate the economy
The world is a harsh mistress lel
>>
File: hngr.jpg (49KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hngr.jpg
49KB, 1600x1200px
>>130390190
>Can you actually give yourself an abortion?
Anon...
>>
>>130385634
>my body

Ive got news for you mate
>>
>>130390304
When abortion is illegal. Forcing a miscarriage usually is too.
>>
>>130386829
>catholic-retard
GEE, I SURE LOVED OUR PREVIOUS SOROS PLATFORM GOVT
>>
>>130385870
>my body
But the baby isnt your body.
You may as well shoot your mailman in the face and say it's your right because it's your mailman.

Women are property of man, by definition. First of your father then of your husband.
>>
>>130389560
Yes you can, really easily. Have her suffer consequences if she aborts without father's consent.
Also, the best way is simply passing these laws. Because they imply it's socially unacceptable to abort. And the best way to keep degeneracy in check is social pressure, since women are as self sufficient as the fetuses they abort, without constant social affirmation, they crumble.
>>
>>130390174
You would be 50% responsible for that human being, don't you get that?

>Fuck my kid. Let's save a nigglet in Africa.
>>
File: warszawa_protest_pap_625.jpg (76KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
warszawa_protest_pap_625.jpg
76KB, 625x400px
>>130385520
>But Poland voted on this. They don't want abortion to be legal. Even the women there don't want it to be legal.

We voted? I don't remember any referendum on that.. The disinformation is real here.

Also, Polish women's protest against current abortion laws on picrelated (2016).
>>
>>130385870
>do with my body
The same logic can be used to cutting off penis if it is inside a vagina or anus
>>
>>130390586
Prove the misscarriage was delibaretely forced. <3
>>
>>130390482
Is that a trap?

Because I like edgy (rock/metal, punk, goth, emo) girls..
>>
Whats a solid argument for mothers wanting to get an abortion because the mother can't afford to raise a child, so they'll be put into the system and become a burden on society?

My sister is a psychologist and she works with children and she says she understands why women who cant afford a child get an abortion, and because she has to deal with those kids who were abandoned and they're mentally fucked up.

My argument is that even though some may be fucked up, theres going to be a lot that aren't fucked up and contribute to society. If they want to kill themselves later on, so be it, atleast it's their choice.
>>
File: 490-.gif (821KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
490-.gif
821KB, 400x224px
>>130390774
Yeah... Me too
>>
>>130390757
Present a sack full of papaya peels and your browser search history with "how many unripe papayas do i have to eat to make sure i'm a genetic dead end"
>>
>>130390634
If a girl is stupid enough to admit she had it aborted or induced the misscarriage, she deserves everything she's getting.
>>
>>130385634
if i kill a pregnant woman or if i cause a pregnant woman to lose her child im am given the same jail sentence as i would get for murder. however for some reason if a woman kills her own unborn child it is seen as perfectly normal. most people assume that biological science or scientists tell us that an embryo or fetus is not classed as a human being and they would be wrong. the point at which a fertilised egg becomes a human being or a person is completely arbitrary and has never been decided by scientific consensus.

however if you read the bible not 1 word against abortion. in fact god even orders his followers to cut the babes from the wombs of women from an enemy tribe.
>>
>>130390691

Women bussed in from all over the country btw, make sure to mention that. A few hundred at best.

We will never accept abortions like they do in the west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
>>
>>130390855
How stupid are polish women? I know like 10 natural ways to induce a misscarriage from the back of my head. In my defense, the sluts at school talked about it a lot.
>>
File: Capture.png (50KB, 1067x344px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 1067x344px
>"Abort your babies!"
>"Take in MORE refugees!"
damn, UN, chillax
>>
>>130390945

Gee, why doesn't that supprise me one bit...
>>
>>130387542
achmed came here of his own accord. an unborn child does not make his parents have sex
>>
>>130390757
Is this bitch serious?

I can already see you wasting away in prison lmao
>>
>>130390811

Don't have sex? Sex exists solely to procreate, the fact that it feels good has been added to our design in order to encourage us to procreate.
>>
>>130389452
>Do whatever you want
If you want to me a hedonistic faggot then yeah?
>You have no obligation to anyone, neither now, nor in future generations. You are simply here for the fun
Damn it must really suck to live without a purpose, why don't you just kys?
>>
>>130390862
You did ignore the rest but I'll bite. Are you really dumb enough to believe you can self induce an abortion so perfect no doctor will find evidence?
>>
>>130390945
>thread gets archieved
>read posts
>relate facts
>localizate poster
>????
>JAIL
>>
>>130391047
Sorry dude that's not a realistic answer. While I agree with you, the culture of abstinence is a few decades behind us.
>>
>>130387485
there is no scientific basis in the assertion that a fetus is not a human being. point that out to people next time they try to use that argument
>>
>>130385870
Because you obviously have the self awareness of a child otherwise you would take precaution and use contraceptive rather than going under a procedure that can be dangerous and should only be used in extreme cases such as a life threatening pregnancy or other things like that.

You don't understand one thing : if it wasn't for retards like you, abortion would be legal and a last recourse, not just another way of contraception like you want it to be.
>>
>>130390871
>if I enter someone's house and throw out a freeloader I've commited a crime
>if a woman throws a freeloader out of her own property she does not commit a crime
>WHAY KIND OF WILLY WONKA NONSENSE LAW IS THIS

Anon...
>>
File: 1476380050610.jpg (11KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
1476380050610.jpg
11KB, 400x467px
>>130385870
Hrmmmm perhaps to prevent you from using your body to injure or harm others.

Like babies.....you fucking kike
>>
File: 2db.jpg (33KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
2db.jpg
33KB, 600x406px
Here's a thought guys, here's a thought... We put women in cages and keep them as surrogate mothers who solely exist to reproduce (perhaps not even any formal educational training so that they remain as minimally destructive as possible) and then we all fuck traps.
>>
>>130390449
Why jews/ or some very rich people who are jews wants to exterminate white race?

Because we're the major challenge to them for world domination. The Japanese are just as smart and beautiful as us, but they're incredibly outnumbered. The Chinese are intelligent but too shortsighted and greedy to see the hell they're unleashing on themselves with pollution. They're also headed for a demographic collapse when the fact that their country is like 80% males to 20% females of childbearing age, and all the rich dudes are sucking up all the pussy catches up with them.

Meanwhile, there are some 1 billion(mostly) educated, intelligent whites standing in the way of the new world order, intentionally or not.
>>
>>130390973
its part of their plan to replace the european populace
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

they encourage abortions then tell us our population is declining (which isnt a bad thing btw) so we need to import more migrants
>>
>>130390887
I know 3 women who went to the czarny protest, one Irish, one Finnish and one Pooinloo,
>>
>>130391243
Not a freeloader, she is 50% responsible for the kid being there.

Nit only that, the freeloaders is her legitimate kid.
>>
>>130391243
>false equivalence

and a pretty poor one
>>
>>130390174
Please use a tripcode so I can filter you
>>
>>130385870
The human you're killing is not your body.
>>
>>130391243
i know youre just trolling but i like to argue with trolls anyway because in the end they have to resort to more and more ridiculous arguments. it's good training for when you have to argue with real people who arent trolling.

a freeloader who comes into your house chose to come into your house
an unborn child didnt force you to have sex, unless you are raped getting pregnant is your own fault and you should take responsibility for it

thats like inviting a starving homeless man into your home for a meal then kicking the plate out of his hand before he's taken his first bite of food and them throwing him out onto the street
>>
>>130390811

It all comes back to the man, if I could force this board to understand anything it would be that this is all our fault. When we stopped being men, women went off the deep end.

In that specific situation there would be precisely 0 issues if the man stuck around and handled his responsibilities.
>>
>>130385634
>>130385870
Just like that the shill Turns up and derails the thread. The UN is 100% comitted to white Genocide make no mistake.
>>
>>130390811
I believe you can anonymously give the child to a convent in Poland, if you're incapable of caring for them.
>>
>>130391330
So its looks like an even battle. Wait for ayy lmao to eradicate all of us.
>>
>>130385870

This thread is about the UN demanding that more abortions happen, which would imply that in some cases a woman would be prevented from carrying a baby to term. So the UN will be telling women what they can do with their bodies.
>>
>>130390302
Yes it dose, severe illnes of child count.
>>
>>130389255
>If I accidentally got pregnant with someone not fit for fatherhood
You failed as female on biological level.
You are failure, and you will understand it when you brake 35+. Have a nice suecide.
>>
File: 348.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
348.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>130392778
>Have a nice suecide.
nigga go hard
>>
>>130385870
because you don't get to decide what happens to the body inside of you

rejection of god > arrogance > claiming godhood > relativisation of the death of children
>>
>>130385634

fucking jew.
>>
>>130390811
DONT FUCK if you cant have a child.
>>130391864
Yes we have, "window of life" near most hospitals.
Its better for kid to have slim chance of normal life than 0 chance.
>>130390871
Old testament is jewish book, they suck baby dicks too.
>>130392830
Did I misspelled it??
>>
File: 1497520431684.jpg (39KB, 511x341px) Image search: [Google]
1497520431684.jpg
39KB, 511x341px
>>130385870
I think you should be able to do what you want.
BUT: Then you don't get to profit off of the benefits of our society.
Means:
>no using the roads or public infrastructure we pay for
>no gibsmedats
>paying full price for anything government subsidized
>no passport/ID and so on
>and so on and so on
You live in a fucking society, you benefit immensely from this, but then when you have to "pay in", aka do your part, you cry "BHT MUH FREEDUMBS".
>>
File: perserve.png (70KB, 1224x1137px) Image search: [Google]
perserve.png
70KB, 1224x1137px
>>130385520
all jewish attacks are like stabbing whale with a toothpick
Poland is christ of nations, we died to redeem european sins and now we sit comfy and watch end times when yurop desintegrates before our eyes
>>
>>130385520
The jewnited nations is garbage
>>
>>130394242
Stay in your own fucking country if it's that great. Polacks and Romani top theft and battery charts here in Norway.
>>
>>130394718
thanks for being our human trash can :^)
>>
>>130394718
When Poland is sending it's people, its not sending its best.
>>
>>130385520
>Quotes Edgar J Steele
>Never heard of him so I looked him up
>He was murdered by the US Government under orders of the (((you know who)))

RIP Edgar Steele.
>>
>>130394718
I am staying you winter jew
Its comfy here, and only people who leave Poland for greener pastures are faggots who are unable to get any work here
>>
>>130394242
hAAAA lp!
>>
>>130388675

jesus man slow down that bitch has a family.
>>
>>130385520
3 million Jews lived in Poland before WW2 you fucktard.
>>
>>130385520
So, the UN's stance is officially "Kill all white goy, replace them with 3rd world immigrants"

yes?
>>
>>130395173
They're not all bad but we're definitely getting more shit ones than good ones.
>>
>>130395974
good ones are staying over here, Polish national identity and overall basedness detoriorates very fast when abroad
>>
>>130385520
They can fuck right off.

Every single trick in the book for destroying a nation has been already used against us. We're still fucking here and we see right through all that bullshit.

We have not forgotten that during the occupation Germans made abortions legal in Poland while illegal in Germany.

Rzeczpospolita protects her citizens and her children, no matter where they are.

Your womb is a national resource. Don't like it - don't go preggo.
>>
>>130386829
Go fucking kill yourself, you waste of flesh.

I know a guy who's disabled as fuck, got the lobster arms thing, can't walk either. He's got a great carreer and his wife just had a healthy baby boy.

And here you are fapping to trannies on a Moldavian stamp collecting forum, you're worth nothing next to him.
>>
File: 1495277736798.gif (929KB, 316x237px) Image search: [Google]
1495277736798.gif
929KB, 316x237px
>>130396750
>And here you are fapping to trannies
>>
>>130391243
>throwing a freeloader out is the same as killing him.

Also your "it can't live without me" argument is fucking retarded and ignorant because premature incubators are getting so good that my mother who works in newborn intensive care has had failed abortion babies survive in them for 4 months and grow to term. It's only a matter of time before we'll be able to have a child grow to term at any point in the pregnancy without the womb
>>
>>130389560
Cant stop dindus be dindus,cant stop chinks be cheaters, cant stop euros be cucks, whats your point?
>>
>>130385520
Stand strong Polski!

This is fucked up though.
On one side the EU wants to enforce refugees on you because you know, europeans don't make enough babies and won't have the labour force in those coming years.
And on the other side the UN wants you to stop having too many babies because, you know, it's not right, just don't make too much babies okay.

There's a viscious scheme there, it cannot be otherwise.
>>
>>130385520
>this quote
really activates my almonds. The holocaust certainly happened, but now I wonder as to the extent of the jewish lies surrounding it. Especially since whenever you say holocaust, people reflexively respond '6 million jews' rather than 'x million retards' or whetever.
>>
>>130397855
there is no pleasing the corporate globalist elite whose puppet the EU is
>>
File: 1474247626249.png (674KB, 800x4017px) Image search: [Google]
1474247626249.png
674KB, 800x4017px
>>130398201
>>
>>130391760
>When we stopped being men

unless you are talking about boomers then this does not apply. we didn't choose this. we were born into an already fucked system
>>
>>130388375
>>130387927
>>130387542
>>130385870
>>130385634
Unironically the best poster in this shit thread
>>
>>130398326
thanks leaf, will read
>>
File: eur77040.gif (53KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
eur77040.gif
53KB, 640x420px
>>130385520
>>>130385634 >>130386107 >>130386561 >>130386703 >>130386829 >>130386855 >>130387211 >>130387723 >>130387867 >>130388702 >>130388770 >>130388856 >>130389064 >>130389580 >>130389587 >>130389702 >>130389706 >>130389829 >>130390259 >>130390449 >>130390487 >>130390691 >>130394242 >>130394565 >>130394873 >>130395653 >>130395895 >>130396397 >>130397855 >>130398201

Who counts as Jewish? has never been a question with a straighforward answer. Ethnic, reigious, matrilinealy descended from a Jew, active member of a specific community (eg. Haredim), defined as a Jew by the outside community, some of the above, all of the above.

This is why your Nazis had Nueremberg laws, to (try to) define precisely who is Jewish and therefore subject to persecution, discrimination, harassment and ultimately execution. So the total number of "Jews" or mischlings, as estimated by Nazis, was far larger than any estimates
>>
File: self hatng niggers.png (105KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
self hatng niggers.png
105KB, 838x983px
>>130386829
fuck off you stupid cunt
>>
Good thing that UN is a shitshow without much power. Just ignore them, nigga.
>>
>>130390302
it does.
>>
>>130385634
Kys roastie just fucking use protection or try not being so loose? Sex is fun but every partner you have increases the risk of not having a successful stable child producing relationship, which is your duty just like it is ours.
>>
Fuck the globalist scum UN and fuck the globalist scum EU. Poland must stand strong on its policies in the face of international tyranny. Assert your national sovereignty and tell the globo assholes to get fucked! Poland stronk!
>>
>>130385520
>And let us also reflect for a second on this: the UN just put Saudi Arabia on a women’s liberation council.
>Brown nations where abortion is illegal – which is pretty much most of them – do not get attacked over this, ever.

Actually abortion is legal in Saudi Arabia before 4 or 5 months. It's free and any woman can get it without any questions. If you google you'll see claims that it's illegal but that's bullshit. The thing in Saudi is that there is no legal code. You can't go to a website and look up the law like you can in the US for example or European countries. Best way to know the law is from people living there.
>>
>>130387760
You're retarded. Babies don't need to be inside a woman's body to survive, risking the mother's health very significantly. You're doing a false equivalency.

No wonder the UN wants Poles to be aborted. You fucks are retarded.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.