[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get bluepilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1495335266162.gif (2MB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
1495335266162.gif
2MB, 1000x737px
Seems like bluepilled people are so much happier and content in their lives. They don't constantly see things in the media and recognize them as trying to subvert society.
>>
>>130384633

I don't think you can go back, I've tried.
>>
>>130384804
I'm going back, fuck u
>>
Does steak taste any different?
>>
SURVEY THREAD
sage is mandatory when providing faked data
>>
>>130384633
You have to let a Swedish feminist peg you while you shout "I checky my privilege!". You must then devote your life to serving the "oppressed POC" and the "strong independent womynz".
>>
>>130384633
> happier and content in their lives
No, they don't. Either they have to maintain happy look because everyone else "normal" do that, or they're retarded. Well, i think there is ways to reduce your intelligence by means of some brain surgery or some medical drugs.
>>
File: welcome to pol.png (2MB, 2813x1521px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to pol.png
2MB, 2813x1521px
>>130384633
>>
>>130384633
Move to a degenerate shithole like Portland or Melbourne. You'll be sucking dicks and protesting on highways in no time.
>>
I've been trying a new way of bluepilling myself. It goes: civilization itself is the cancer, the source of degeneracy. Humans didn't evolve to live in civilization, but small tribes. We're genetically equal to those humans. Large-scale civilization should never have existed and can't be reformed.

So, if our enemies succeed in destroying civilization (and they will, even if they take over for a short period of despotic rule) that's good. If only white people can sustain civilization then we in fact should be destroyed.
>>
>>130384976
U are here forever m8
>>130385211
might work.
>>
File: 1489033517863.jpg (77KB, 800x501px)
1489033517863.jpg
77KB, 800x501px
>>130384633

Date a nigger
>>
This train has no brakes, man.
You're on it forever at least until you go off the rails and die.
>>
>>130384633
Stop going to pol
>>
File: 1r34lk.jpg (63KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1r34lk.jpg
63KB, 500x313px
>>130384633
To be blue pilled you mmust submit to being assmutilated by faggots in black masks
>>
>>130384633

They fake it, normies are as fucked up as us or worse. Get to really know a few, you'd be surprised especially how many chads views line up with ours they just play the game.

>>130385716

This pretty much sums it up, we care too much. We aren't the monsters, enjoy your night OP!
>>
>>130384633
Blue pilled people are depressed, abusing drugs, angry, without a real family they can rely on because they don't believe in families, and confused about their gender and sexuality. Also if they're white they hate themselves for something beyond their control. Enjoy your greener grass, faggot.
>>
File: polcortyranny.jpg (35KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
polcortyranny.jpg
35KB, 489x720px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.