[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Cosby's mistrial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: BillMistrial.jpg (84KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
BillMistrial.jpg
84KB, 768x512px
7 men, 5 women
>hung jury
Bill is "free for now" -ABC News
>>
When the BBC is so thicc that even the jury is hung by default
>>
>>130380368
and /pol/ doesnt know who to root for
>>
>>130380946
that is why i put this here
>>
>>130380946
I haven't really kept up, as far as I know is agent was sending 'models' over for 'massage' weekly. Which is universal code for hooker service, then 20 years later they claim he drugged and raped them or something? Is that right? Sounded like a cash grab scam to me.
It's right up there with
>hurrdurr trump admintted to sexual assault
Um no, trump said 'they let him'. Which clearly imprints consent, which is how every sexual encounter ever has gone, it's always verbal clues.
And none of the trump women appeared till he was running for pres.
Like the women who said she was pressed into sex with him,,, she was invited to his hotel room, he kissed her on the mouth at the door, and later in bed they had sex. I mean this was a grown ass women, she knew what was up.
>>
>>130380368
Just lock him up already and be done with it for fucks sake.
>>
>>130380368
So 5 women+1 cuck say guilty and 6 men say not guilty
>>
>>130382229
Wat? You know a jury case has to be unanimous in the US right? It could be one man hold out for innocent or 11 members hold out for innocent, it would still be hung
>>
>>130380368
Learn how to make a decent meme you faggot
>>
>be small women in my upscale apartment building in Manhattan
>power is out for the whole block, emergency stairwell signs provide the only light, giving the hallways a reddish hue
>I fumble for my keys and uselessly root around in my purse as I walk, I am not sure where my apartment is, am I on the right floor? I climbed so many stairs
>I begin to panic a bit
>and then I hear it, it's coming from the pitch blackness ahead of me, it starts off low and slow like the rumbling of distant thunder
>HEY
>HEEEEY
>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

This wall-eyed nigger has the very best rapist catchphrase in history, I am glad that his exploits are not yet at an end.
>>
>>130380368
>defends nigger
Gtfo and kys it's fetish fag cuck shit, nigger. Seriously fucking hang yourself while you jerk off. It saves me the trouble of gassing your ass later and you clearly enjoy it. Saged. This shit isn't /EWO/ and you have no place here.
>>
>>130380368
The SJW feminists will crucify him eventually without a doubt.
I find it a weird story anyway. MDMA as a rapedrug makes no fcking sense to me.
Although he's doubtless a sleazebag but who wouldnt be with that much money and fame.
>>
When any woman screams RAPE. I automatically call them lying cunts until I see HARD EVIDENCE, which I haven't seen in this trial. Just a bunch of old hags looking for some Kim K-tier fame.

>Be old hag
>never married, no children, gonna die alone
>no body is gonna even remember me
>OH WAIT, I HAVE A PUSSY, I CAN SCREAM RAPE AND BE FAMOUS AROUND THE WORLD
>But who should be my victim
>Nobody would touch my dried out cunt with a 10 foot pole,
>Has to be someone loved across the nation, seen as a generally nice person, and about my age
>THAT NIGGER BILL COSBY
>I gotta phone this shit in

Meanwhile on the otherside of the US

>Be another hag, same boat as hag #1
>watching the nightly news, costantly smoking so I'll die quicker
>Hear about Bill Cosby being a potential rapist
>random idea pops up
>phone in
>HAG #1 GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO SPEAK UP
>*insert crocodile tears here*

>repeat
>>
>>130382912

>look mom, I can sear now

Slit your wrists with that edge, cuckboi.
>>
Bill has had a long enough career and entertained enough people that he's entitled to molest some sluts occasionally.
>>
>>130380561

underrated
>>
America is going to increasingly have trouble finding juries that aren't irrevocably split on issues of race.

Blacks see the world so differently from whites that it will be impossible to have a group of jurors who see things through the same basic lens... blacks don't seem capable of understanding the concept of blind, impartial justice to begin with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.