[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do You Feel About Apoliticals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: No-politics.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
No-politics.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
How do you feel about apolitical people? These are the types that express no particular, discernible interest in politics, and shy away from expressing opinions on the state of affair. Perhaps they may have some stronger feelings about certain issues, but are these basically just centrists that are so dead-center, they are utterly conflicted to the point of dispassion? Do you know any apoliticals, and if so, what are they like?
>>
>>130378975
they are smarter than most of us
>>
There are three types of antipoliticals:

1. The cunts
>people who think they're clever because they don't engage in politics. They like to pretend that they're above it and will often mock people who do have political opinions. Basically either too stupid or too cowardly to take up a position.

2. the hopeless
>People who perhaps used to hold political beliefs but have since become completely cynical about it. I empathize with these people because I could very easily have become the same way in different circumstances.

3. the pragmatists
>people who are not necessarily bad, but just don't see how having a political opinion can help them personally. If anything, politics is unprofitable because it runs the risk of creating unnecessary enemies. From a purely selfish point-of-view, getting involved in politics is bad.
>>
File: xoxoxoxoxox.gif (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
xoxoxoxoxox.gif
91KB, 500x500px
>>130378975
I guess I may fall under this banner (ugh) because I just see through the bullshit.
It's all a stage show, its like the wrestling shows, they put on a performance and shit talk each other then have a scrap, the audience watches and supports a certain wrestler then theres a winner and see you next time folks.
The difference is wrestling is at least harmless entertainment where the audience are only using suspension of disbelief, people die for political parties and fall right into the trap.
Does anybody feel any different or notice a massive change when a different party gets in really? or do you just see some cosmetic changes on society but we are still heading on the same old track?
We never get anything back once its taken away, we just head further and further into the new world order.
I take an interest in politics to see what is being spoonfed to people in that sense but I don't vote and I don't classify myself as left, right, tory, commie, liberal, democrat, etc because its just a series of boxes for people to sit in and then they feel they must share all other traits and beliefs of that same group.
This is why we end up with the same people who hate Trump are the same people who hug Muslims and are pro abortion and believe in climate change. etc.
Just by one flag, one banner, one rosette or one label I know an entire belief system of a person and it really shouldn't be that easy.
People lack complexity, critical thinking and creativity because of these paradigms.
Religion is another way of putting people into boxes and when they find a problem they just make a new sect and a new box.
Then its country (nationalism), race, body type, hair colour, eye colour, etc.
It's tribalism but every tribe is falling off a cliff.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.