[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The UK will never be more than a statist mammary gland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Think about it:

Conservative christianity pretty much outlawed (try condemning homosexuality, fornication, abortion, transexuals in public).

3/35 million of the working age population on 'long term incapacity benefits'; the commonest cause being depression which isn't a medical condition (ditto with 'backpain' that used to be number one, with both being easy to claim).

6/35 million of the working age population in the bloated and crap public sector all believing the sun shines out of their backsides and wanting pay increases).

Record working age benefits spend/more people on state handouts than ever before, meaning numbers screaming for the mammary gland combined with cheap labour keeping people on benefits as wages are driven lower.

Politically correct dumbed down comprehensive education system meaning everyone always gets As.

Record numbers of fatherless families subsidised by the state which begets more state subsidies.

Whoredom openly taught and encouraged from the ages of 5 and upwards. Whoredom means state intervention (see above, abortion, state childfarms etc.).

I could go on, but my point is posting all you want, going on about the DUP isn't going to change a thing.

It's over, get used to it.
>>
>>130378817
>3/35 million of the working age population on 'long term incapacity benefits'; the commonest cause being depression which isn't a medical condition (ditto with 'backpain' that used to be number one, with both being easy to claim).
>6/35 million of the working age population in the bloated and crap public sector all believing the sun shines out of their backsides and wanting pay increases).
Fun Fact: Fire is the first and best WMD
>>
>>130378817
Yep I figured that out. We're done and I just want the world to burn. I have zero intention of working to support a dying society.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/apr/06/welfare-britain-facts-myths

The country is fucked. Left wing morons use the fact that so many depend on the state as justification for the state getting bigger.
>>
>>130379451
What do you mean practically?
>>
the fucked nature of our country is a great reason/excuse to spend your life being a terrible person to your countrymen and women (those responsible for the fall), which can be very fun
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.