[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: Sleep_with_Democrats_models-1.jpg (42KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep_with_Democrats_models-1.jpg
42KB, 498x497px
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.
>>
>>130375618
Pretty much 100% of LEOs are hard-right conservatives so I didn't read the rest of this shit.
>>
OMG IS THAT MOOT IN THE BOTTOM CENTER PICTURE
>>
>>130375618
1/10 bad pasta, made me reply. reported.
>>
>>130375618
Nice role-play, sissy
>voting GOP
Thedonald begone! I actually am a Democrat cause I know their policies are designed to fuck up nigger and spic communities (welfare dependency instead of business development as to keep them in ghettos killing each other over KFC) and as a matter of fact, blue states are currently the most segregated in the country whereas the Republican South is the least segregated. The identify politics is literally playing niggers like a fiddle to keep them voting D even though it's actually against their own interests.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/05/15/the-most-segregated-schools-may-not-be-in-the-states-youd-expect-2/?tid=HP_more
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/
The KKK only pretends to support Republicans but they actually support Democrats like Hillary "Super Predators" Clinton.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
The Democrats are the real states' rights party and are trying to keep illegal immigrants as subservient and promote environmental policies that hinder business development that would lead to greater opportunities for nigs.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/states-rights-for-the-left.html
>>
>>130377584
Always archive or screenshot

>https://washingtonpost com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/05/15/the-most-segregated-schools-may-not-be-in-the-states-youd-expect-2/?tid=HP_more
https://archive.is/YNOkG
>https://fivethirtyeight com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated
https://archive.is/M1N8H
>https://nytimes com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/states-rights-for-the-left.html
https://archive.is/ZQtln
>>
File: CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png
206KB, 600x600px
>>130375618
Such fucking heavy bait but I can't resist.

I hope you realize most of what you said is false. More than 80 percent of the people who have served and have served in the military are right wing. Also news flash, the South was Democratic and leftist and lost. Oh yea and Democrats were up for slaves while Republicans wanted it destroyed.And Democrats nor Republicans made bombs, remote control flying guns and bombers, Americans did and only a real American would know that so sadly you aren't. I wouldn't doubt a few progressives are armed but do they know how to fire and know about gun safety highly unlikely. So you are also a big man for breaking your bones? It makes you look like a ruthless barbarian who not only has a fragile body structure but hides behind a gun. That leads to your family, they did a very bad job of informing you on history and maybe your school too. Basically you are nothing without mommy and daddy loaning you their guns and if you were truly someone who hunted deer and gutted then you wouldn't be so keen on removing guns. Less you killed the animal just so you could say you did instead of the reason for the thrill of hunting. And slaughtering squirrels is easy as fuck, me and my mate nearly killed a squirrel with a bow we made out of a few sticks and my shoelace. The South will rise again just this time rooting for the right side, and bringing back the America I know and love. You are just a wannabe tough guy who thinks shooting guns makes you a real man. Pathetic.
>>
>>130375618
>leftists pop on here, talk about their mad skilz with x number of weapons and 6 million forms of martial arts training
>BLM sniper get's caught after a couple wounded
>latest leftie was a man shooting into an crowd of 50 people, kills no one
>mfw the right doesn't have to compensate for our manliness
>>
>>130375618
I only shoot democrats.
>>
>>130375618

I'd say 95% of veterans and police are redpilled.

I only know one SJW who was in the military and he's a severely damaged individual.
>>
(You)
>>
File: 1496009608494.gif (400KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1496009608494.gif
400KB, 493x342px
>>130375618
>this copypasta
>everyday
>still gets responses
>>
>>130375618

Be a hero then snowflake
>>
>>130375618
lol. Are you surprised people come together and declare themselves superior to others? The democrats thought for certain they were going to win the 2016 election because it was them vs "fat virgin betas." To suggest the Civil War was a war between progressives and pseudo facists is a lie. Besides, the modern objective of liberalism is the destruction of whites. Mass importation of non-whites and the support of homosexuality and mental illness. Without whites, liberalism is meaningless. All these other races of people practice what you would consider pseudo fascism.
>>
>>130375618
You guys are nigger tier with guns. I'll take my chances. Bring it on faggots.
>>
File: tldr.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>130375618
>jackass flag
>>
>>130375618
STFU you effeminate, politically retarded buttfag.
Your posturing only amuses us.
You and your ass orgy friends are nothing.
Fuck off.
LOL!
>>
>>130375618
nice pasta, bucko
>>
>>130375618
Rocky Mountain people have all the advantages you claim without any of the faggotry.
>>
>>130375618
>We burned Atlanta to the ground
You mean the Republicans, right
>>
File: MTM2NTc1NzAwNzQ3NDI5NDcx.jpg (39KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
MTM2NTc1NzAwNzQ3NDI5NDcx.jpg
39KB, 620x446px
>>130375618
1 slide by this id sage
>>
>>130375618

Do you think that picture triggers conservatives? I wouldn't even want to touch any of those degenerate looking skanks.

The only thing that picture does, is that is shows us the silly preconvictions of the liberal mind - that all men are animals that just want to fuck. Liberals are the real racist, sexist pieces of shit and they really do lack the intellect to see it.
>>
>>130375618
Most of the progressives in PNW are faggots in Seattle and Portland.
>>
>>130375618
It's not that we think you're unarmed.
It's that you can't shoot.
Buddy fires dozens of rounds at a crowd of GOP Congressmen and doesn't land a single kill.
That's Liberal Terrorism for ya.
>>
>>130375618
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?

etc....
>>
>>130375618
I live in the pacific northwest
in the woods.
The people here who vote democrat only vote democrat because everyone else around them votes democrat, even if their actual political beliefs would align them with libertarians or republicans.
You notice very few people you interact with on a daily basis are even on tier 1 politics.
1/10 bait
The pacific northwest like everywhere else is subject to propaganda all the same.
>>
>>130375618
Please go on about your superior sKills. I'm enthralled by your fierce squirrel killing thirst for blood. You are what is known as a "Useful Idiot", my friend. Your need to be accepted by the evil Comtards drives you to do whatever they direct you to do, without any independent thought or free will. If they can't use you for a sword, they'll use you for a shield. Either way, you're fucked.
>>
>>130375618
Why are you even here you massive gayboy? Do you know why I don't go to tumblr and facebook? Because I can't stand the bullshit there, please fuck off.
>>
File: bayeux why.jpg (12KB, 125x175px) Image search: [Google]
bayeux why.jpg
12KB, 125x175px
>>130375618
>this stale fucking pasta again

s a g e
>>
>>130379455
Always love this gif. HAF
>>
>>130375618
>Women are strong, independent and deserve to be equal with men!
>Immediately attempt to shame and/or coerce men into being democrats by describing themselves and defining their entire worth as a series of holes.
>>
>>130384726
This
But hey it just makes the ones you shouldn't waste your time with more apparent
as if the problem hair and clothing wasn't enough
>>
>>130377581
Reported for declaring a report.
>>
File: 1r34lk.jpg (63KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1r34lk.jpg
63KB, 500x313px
>>130375618
You will be assmutilated
>>
Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.
>>
>>130375618
they can only sleep with democrats

they're ugly as shit
>>
>>130377217
So fucking underrated Kek
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.