[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Abo lady tells me to go back to Europe because this is her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: aboriginal-women.jpg (95KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal-women.jpg
95KB, 720x547px
>Abo lady tells me to go back to Europe because this is her land
>Europe doesn't let white people immigrate, only subhuman arabs and niggers
what do I do?
>>
Just show up like the blacks and browns? What're they gonna do, send you back?
>>
>>130373230
Can't you go back to Britain?
You know, with the whole Commonwealth thing. I thought you could freely move between those states.
>>
>>130373727
Nope. Britain doesn't have Right by Blood. I think only Israel, Poland and Italy do that now.
>>
>>130373810
A quick google search says otherwise:
https://www.1stcontact.com.au/visas/uk-visas/nationality-status-trace
>>
>>130373230
>what do I do?
Why, murder everything in sight of course!
>>
>>130373230
Tell her to go back to Indonesia, that is where they came from.
>>
if they didnt want to be invaded they should have invested more in defence spending, or made some diplomatic treaties with the japs or chinese
>>
>>130373230
run her over as she sits up from being in the middle of the road
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.