[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky alt-right nazi Russian frogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0824.jpg (63KB, 623x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
63KB, 623x413px
Is anyone else utterly mindfucked at the fact that Pepe is openly accepted by major leftist organizations as a hate/white supremacy/nazi symbol? How fucking WILLFULLY ignorant can one possibly be to think that a cartoon frog is a serious "hate icon"?

SPLC considers Pepe to be a symbol of the "alt right" (whatever the fuck that is), Hillary's website published the notorious hit piece, and leftists everywhere just generally piss their diapies over A FUCKING CARTOON. I'm sure some of you saw that post from twitter where that psychotic Marxist woman stalked, doxxed, and harassed a man at his job, because he innocuously sent her a picture of Pepe over some kind of social media (I don't remember the exact details) and accused him of being a card carrying fascist. A fucking regular joe who doesn't give a shit about politics, just trying to get some pussy, is a card carrying fascist because he posted a meme. Those series of posts alone had about 2.5k likes each.

The Western civilization is crumbling, and the communists piss and dance on her ashes
>>
You're looking at this all wrong. All this attention is because leftist culture is dead. Their memes and narratives all suck and so finally the altright came around and while they hate it they can't look away because it's interesting. It's something truly different and subversive as compared to the boring crap pumped out by the establishment. It doesn't mean we're winning, it means we've already won.
>>
>>130372530
The alt-right is funny.

The left is not.

Simple as that
>>
>>130372816
not quite. there's still much work to be done.
>>
File: 1496199063546.jpg (49KB, 568x614px) Image search: [Google]
1496199063546.jpg
49KB, 568x614px
>>130372530
>>
File: 1496608999177.gif (4MB, 286x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496608999177.gif
4MB, 286x255px
>>130372530
The fact that they can't handle the bantz is about 7/10ths of why ironic humor is so funny.

A guy shouted pepe and Hillary sharted. High point of the election
>>
File: hanked.jpg (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
hanked.jpg
6KB, 192x263px
>>130372530
Right now:

BLM is protesting about a racist hispanic cop shooting a guy with a gun too stupid to not get himelf killed.

BLM has added Asians to the white privilege Olympics.

Liberals are shooting at conservatives....

Muslims are being set ablaze on video by racist whites looking for revenge.....

Dam If a cartoon frog cant hurt someone’s fe fe's
>>
>>130372530
Just today I got added to a Twitter list "Putin troll army". Like nigga do I really look like I get a direct deposit from the Kremlin? Is it so outrageous to believe that someone who has a different opinion than you is just a regular guy?
>>
File: changedotorg.jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
changedotorg.jpg
8KB, 318x159px
A tru sybol of?????
>>
>>130372816

Bulshit. It's because the left is dominated by women, the alt right is dominated by men, and women are biologically incapable of being as funny as men. It's just statistics.
>>
pepe was used mostly to symbolise pleasure at the misfortune of foreigners (they were the funniest anyway)

he is a hate-symbol

it was tactically sound for them to demonise one of our most adored memes, however, go search "pepe the frog" on twitter and see all the results...all young people love him too despite never having found 4chan, his face is just...from a higher place of understanding, he expresses an emotion we all connect with as white people seeing our culture continually being attacked by niggers, faggots and barbaric religious sects.
>>
>>130375534
dumb frogposter
>>
>>130372530
I think the fact that they accepted the OK gesture as a white power symbol is a lot crazier. It just completely goes against all reasonable thought and submits to pure hysteria.
>>
File: IMG_0811.png (503KB, 960x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0811.png
503KB, 960x1800px
Why are leftists so authoritarian and humorless? They are positively austere, strict, prudish. Everything is offensive. They take every single joke and utterance at face value. They are incapable of accepting speech that hurts their feelings. They are incapable of accepting humor in the abstract, or of a dark nature. They are the stereotypical gray, tyrannical bureaucracy that every rebel fights against, and laughs in the face of. Even more absurd and convoluted is the fact that they actually see themselves as the rebellion, while they try to dominate everyone's freedom of expression.
>>
File: 1497686046016.jpg (87KB, 534x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497686046016.jpg
87KB, 534x550px
>>130372530

In order to attack something, one has to slap a label on it first and make it recognizable for the masses. Propaganda is something that must be easily swallowable without doing too much thinking.
>>
>>130372816
would rather have no culture than consist of 68% 13 year olds trying to be "haha xddd super edgy memelords" with a Nazi pepe profile picture on Twitter.

at this point it's honestly just embarrassing almost every time.

Sometimes people meme right.
But it's really rare.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.